It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! !Cover up ..It is a LEAKof a larger magnitude according to experts!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
>VIDEO--Another leak, much bigger, 5 to 6 miles away--VIDEO>

Matt Simmons was an energy adviser to President George W. Bush, is an adviser to the Oil Depletion Analysis Centre, and is a member of the National Petroleum Council and the Council on Foreign Relations. Simmon is chairman and CEO of Simmons & Company International, an investment bank catering to oil companies.

Article (Blog) I found:

Wow is all I can say.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what does this all mean?! It doesn't make much since

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon

New oil leak found under the Gulf of Mexico 22 miles south of Mobile ,ALA. This is reported to be much larger than the first spill and its cause is unknown.

I don't see the term "new oil leak" used by any MSM. I do believe OP misunderstood the initial report which spawned this topic.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

click on full story u nubs

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
yep this is a plume from the wellhead ....not a new leak....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't be shure this is true, but I just had a fellow crew member who usually rides offshore on a offshore boat in our fleet tell me that they rode through a oil slick in the gulf two weeks before the oil rig disaster was televised? Could it be the oil rig was set ablaze to cover up a problem with the sea floor breaking up or something of that nature? Maybe this is Gods hand at work and the Devil/Goverment/Corporations are trying to keep the veil over our eyes to blind us from Gods warning?. Maybe the battle has begun?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

i understand what you are saying but that is not what the report said "David Hollander, associate professor of chemical oceanography at the school, says the thick plume was Text Red. He says it's more than 6 miles wide.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

Matt Simmons is saying that there was no way that the little pipe could cause that much of a leak. That could be the cause of the plume.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzard83

That is very interesting indeed. Can you give us some details on what you guys do and where/when he drove through this? Are you guys coast guard/marine police?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus

Matt Simmons was an energy adviser to President George W. Bush, is an adviser to the Oil Depletion Analysis Centre, and is a member of the National Petroleum Council and the Council on Foreign Relations. Simmon is chairman and CEO of Simmons & Company International, an investment bank catering to oil companies.

Article (Blog) I found:

Wow is all I can say.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

Holy crap batman these gents just tied together a shift in control by the PTB (powers that be-for you new guys)

Haliburton (sp?) is involved, the British are involved, the US government just sits idly by as our ocean is killed and we now have main stream news documenting what us theorists were saying not long ago.

THERE IS TO MUCH OIL for it to be 5,000 gallons a day, the leak is much worse and they were not doing all that they could to stop it.

Heck we had info from scientists, oil field workers, journalists etc... saying the leak is much worse and the repsonse is inadequate.

Now here are some big shots who know whats going done to reveal to us the next step. Global warming propoganda and the immediate neccesity to alter our life style to control our pollution. While we are disctracted we fail to even recognize that the big dogs on top (you know who right?) have postured themselves to gain from the transition of power as well as make themselves out to be the savior.

They are prepairing us for this transition mentally by slowly revealing how bad it is..

Folks this is huge

Soon enough you will be thanking them, just before you realize that you are not being taken someplace safe.

Am I the only one who sees that these same tactics have been used before? We are being outplayed in a game of chess against those in control. Sadly our society is to dumb to even recognize we have been invited to play.

Screw the spelling its time we wake up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant 5,000 barrels

and

STAR AND FLAG!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Its a giant ball of oil under the water, its not from a new leak but rather a bunch of oil that has coagulated under the water as a result of the dispersants.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
OK not a expert here but isnt it possible to lower a pipe from a ship and suck the oil up from the plume?
I mean its not that hard to mis right?

I have been thinking the same thing. I'm sure it's not this simple but why not try? Send out a broadcast to the world - FREE OIL!! Bring your ships and take all you can carry. So what if it is half sea water, it's still free oil. Every gallon of oil sucked out of the plume would be a gallon that doesn't end up on a beach or some poor animal.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If the oil was just oil, that would be great, but its mixed in with dispersants hence the coagulation. With hurricaine season starting soon, we are rather screwed.. Guys, this is the 7th Hopi Prophecy.. its happening.

Whats next?

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by brigand]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It is six miles wide and twenty two miles long?!

Well around Revelations 16 it says the seas will be filled with the blood of the dead man.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by veiledvisitor

Thats still not quite as big as the oil blob that was in the Persian Gulf 1991. Man if only ATS had been around then.

The well fires, the oil spill, the worlds armies fighting togther. It looked like the apocalypse, especially the black clouds and raining soot from the oil fires.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by veiledvisitor

Its the size of South Carolina and growing every minute. When the hurricaines come, and they will, this oil will be dumped across the Eastern seaboard killing everything in its path. We would be foolish to ignore such an obvious sign of things to come. I am no fear monger and I'm certainly not crazy but this just too much.

My biggest fear is that this isn't the big story, but rather something to keep our attention fixed while something far more sinister is going on.

Food for thought.

-Ray of Sunshine (what my wife calls me)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus

Article (Blog) I found:

Wow is all I can say.

The analysis in the video above deserves another thread. This thread has been tainted by those who can not read. The OP was right on but it's been squashed.

The video on the other hand needs no sensationalism to wake you the bleep up from your slumber. If people dont understand it, it is probably to late to get them caught up on the whole thing.

I am not like this, I am very analytical as well as precise with my judgment - but this is heavy on the soul and is ominous
Screw the spelling its time we wake up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by expat2368

i understand what you are saying but that is not what the report said "David Hollander, associate professor of chemical oceanography at the school, says the thick plume was Text Red. He says it's more than 6 miles wide.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by theregonnakillme]

"and the oceans will run red......" end times are coming....not to sound like a crazy person but this oil thing is gonna be the last nail in the coffin....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I feel like you guys are the only ones I can talk to. My facebook friends just care about farmville or game aps or celebrity gossip and no one wants to hear the depressing news that our world is dying.

I mean, people are so blind to what is happening, no one cares. Ignore it and it will go away!

What will it take to make some people wake up and see? I want to scream!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join