It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! !Cover up ..It is a LEAKof a larger magnitude according to experts!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
JUST ON TV DURING JESSE JACKSON interview! They handed her the report live .. 10 min ago.. check www.msnbc.msn.com...
I am not used to making threads

New oil leak found under the Gulf of Mexico 22 miles south of Mobile ,ALA. This is reported to be much larger than the first spill and its cause is unknown.

I really feel bad for all these fisheries and the environmental repercussions of this tragedy. It seems this thing will leak until it is out of oil to discharge . BP may cap the first leak but now have to contend with this? What effect this will have on a global level will be huge!
www.youtube.com... Here is the link to the Video.I do not sensationalize.... I knew what I seen. THey waited to report until after Obama's press conference to save his ass the bother.
[edit on 27-5-2010 by IamBoon]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by IamBoon]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Where is your link?

Second line.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Is this from a platform, or?

Really, a link would be nice, otherwise, how is this breaking news?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
New oil leak found under the Gulf of Mexico 22 miles south of Mobile ,ALA. This is reported to be much larger than the first spill and its cause is unknown.

I really feel bad for all these fisheries and the environmental repercussions of this tragedy. It seems this thing will leak until it is out of oil to discharge . BP may cap the first leak but now have to contend with this? What effect this will have on a global level will be huge.

i like to know where u got this information as I cannot find anything about it. with all the oil on the waters surface i cannot see how one can say theres another leak with out actually going down there.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without it few will take you seriously!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

why would someone flag this without the OP having a source/!?! come on people, dont just flag stuff because of the title

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is on MSNBC.... Just came in with a piece of paper during the Jesse James interview! No link yet but go to www.msnbc.msn.com... Just seen it. Sorry I just started getting involved and am new.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Who ,What, where, When.
Links please.
Bit of a big call without links dude.
Godzilla rises from hole in Mexican gulf.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

All I'm seeing is the news that it has surpassed Exxon Valdez as US's largest spill in history. Not seeing anything anywhere about this leak off the coast of Alabama.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

NO the TV channel.... was on 15 minutes ago they were interrupted during the interview with the news.... it is a 22 mile plume.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.local15tv.com...

Found it for you OP. You're welcome.

Seems genuine. The Gulf is SO screwed, it's so sad.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
But where did it come from??

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Survivorman
www.local15tv.com...

Found it for you OP. You're welcome.

Seems genuine. The Gulf is SO screwed, it's so sad.

That's not a new leak its just another oil plume they have found that was under the water. It came from the old leak

[edit on 27-5-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Survivorman

Or, you can find it here:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Maybe something like a domino affect. Hopefully they won't start sprouting up all over the Gulf floor.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

NEW ORLEANS — Marine scientists have discovered a massive new plume of what they believe to be oil deep beneath the Gulf of Mexico, stretching 22 miles from the leaking wellhead northeast toward Mobile Bay, Alabama. The discovery by researchers on the University of South Florida College of Marine Science's Weatherbird II vessel is the second significant undersea plume recorded since the Deepwater Horizon exploded on April 20. David Hollander, associate professor of chemical oceanography at the school, says the thick plume was detected just beneath the surface down to about 3,300 feet. He says it's more than 6 miles wide. Scientists say they are worried the undersea plumes may be from chemical dispersants used to break up the oil a mile under the surface.

Source

There we go.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by broahes]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is scary to think that all of this drilling could be destabilizing the gulf and ocean floor. This may be the beginning of the "new normal"?

+19 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's not a new oil leak, it is a plume of oil from the first leak that is travelling under water (oil gathers together into huge bodies under water). This is not a new leak, as far as I can tell, although it is disasterous, and speaks to how much BP had downplayed this thing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Survivorman

THANK YOU!!... They mysteriously stopped covering it!! Weird you would figure it would be on still but nothing!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
They are surmising that it was caused by Corexit, I believe...

Nasty stuff, everyone kept saying it...BP kept using it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join