It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Event happening now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

2012 I don't place too much faith in. I believe like other stated it is a transition date of sorts. I believe it is either oct. 28, 2011 or 2014 the year comet holmes returns.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would put no faith into any of it. You will only be left disapointed. Like i said before, if it happens, then thats great. Chances are these dates will come and go, then people will find new dates to put there faith in. We are human, thats just the way we are, and have been for hundreds of years. Yes, i want to live in a better world. I want the world to live in peace, but my feet are firmly on the ground. If i was to believe all these predictions, then i would have a very sad,lonely life because i will always be disapointed, and thats not good for anyone.

If people want to carry on believing this, then its up too them. The only thing that concerns me is the well being of all these people when nothing happens and life goes on.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There are some valid points in your statements. I work around the public every day and I see the way people act now compared to when I started my job 8 years ago. There are no more polite hellos any more. Instead there is the quick paced we have to get to where we are going grind attitude. I believe that is what this world is now.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join