It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Event happening now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
he makes a very valid point. our greatest enemies are ourselves

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I can totally relate. Fear with daily knowledge and events going on at present, and reading/learning about our REAL history and past, was numbing.

A week or so back, doing a mundane domestic chore, my head had everything and anything going on. Ever saw the movie Bruce Almighty? The moment when the prayers back up on Carey when he's ignoring them? That's exactly how it was.

Prayers and meditation later, there was zero fear. I continue to work hard, enjoy life, strive to make things better within my community, family, state, etc. and educate my kids to the possibilities of what is happening in the world. I've always been pretty "out of the box" of reading material, not flowing with the norm, working in a job that fills my heart and soul rather than just my account.

There are too many occurrances (?) going on in the world that I will never be able to comprehend, and maybe I'm not suppose to. But if it is anything for the good of humanity and betterment of self and family, then I will embrace it.

Thank you. And regardless of who thinks who is crazy, it's ok. My spouse probably still wonders who or what he's married to after 22 years.

Kudos my friend!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There are 2 paths of self. Serving to feed your body, give it water, give it joy, are not negative things. This is not a negative path of self. If your path of self, takes away from another self, purpossely, for reasons of pride, greed, lust....this is a negative path of self with still mcuh to learn. For give them for what they have not learned.

To a degree, casting your Earthly desires, ego, and flesh upon the cross is true. But in a spiritual sense, not a literal. Shelter is not going to fall from the sky for us, water is not going to bubble up from the ground as we are in need of it, food is not going to appear in our laps when we need it. We are still and will still be a bodily complex, as long as we are on Earth. If you are expecting for things to become Utopia when there is still many of the other selves that are still in need of learning about their core being....you will be disappointed. If you are expecting to leave them behind for a better place, you will learn, you cant leave your other selves.

Ego can not be rid of in totality. It can be nurtures though, and matured. As long as you have a body complex with a mind and you are a individual experiencing your own thoughts and feelings, you will have a ego. People have made 'ego' out to be all bad. If you think you 'know' anything at all....you...have a ego. This is why it is wise, for a healthy ego...to always remember, I truly, know nothing with any certainty. Keeping the mind open always, keeps the ego in check.

The moment when you an cherish all things, bad and good, hate and love, sorrow and joy, your ego can begin to mature. Each duality, offers the same value...which is to learn and discern. The moment we see, the bad and good had molded us to what we 'know' in the now....who we are in the now....we can look at them all and cherish them equally. To 'know' they are both holding value, is your ego. It is your own personal weighing and measuring tool of what you claim to 'know.

The reason for so many unique and open souls coming right now is its time for a 'choice'. We, as a collective, are at a half way point....the marker will be weighed, according to our natures, of if we still live for the self or if anyone has learned what 'service to others' is actually the true nature of the soul. You can return on the path of self, being the forest for others to see through on the path that is not....or you can return being the light in the forest, on the path that is. One is a need for continuing on the path of self, which is not always a bad thing. One is a need for starting on the path of all the other selves, it is a offering of self.

Its time for a choice, that what the now is about.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow, this sounds very familiar.

I have been feeling really depressed lately and kind of empty. I am very fearful because everywhere I look, it looks like doom. We have wars and rumors of wars. We have Iran and Isreal, North and South Korea, and then in the U.S., Mexican drug lords are coming over the border on our own land and threatening our own cops. We have an oil spill. We have bats, bees, snakes and frogs and lots of animals on the decline. Something is threatening the whole circle of life. I see the world as dying. That is very scary. I know I need to just relax into this and accept what is about to come. It is out of my hands and always was. Probably all this was planned before I was even born. I feel helpless and I know I am helpless to really do anything.

I know I should seek this higher thinking, fill my heart with love and just realize that whatever will be will be I guess.

I just feel like my whole family and everyone is blind. Everyone just wants me to continue as if nothing is going to happen. They say I should worry about what I can't control. But I say don't completely ignore everything that is happening either. Pretending it doesn't exist at all isn't helping either.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I always wondered why I couldn't seem to fit in and was considered by society as a loser, unproductive, salary per month never really reached above $2000.00/month, unattractive in the eyes of women, and mentally ill.

The dream(illusion) of the planet (EGO) doesn't seem to be working on me.

I'm basically having a perfectly normal reaction and experience to an unnatural world.

I get depressed, fearful, and agitated when I try to conform myself or think I need to conform myself to the illusion.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well society determines what is normal.

Right now, the so called "normal" people are all concerned about what other people drive, and the kind of house they live in, and the kind of car they drive. People care about how much money you make and what you wear. If you are a woman, you are expected to look a certain way and if you are a man, you are expected to act a certain way.

If you are unmarried by a certain age, that is not normal.
If you are unemployed or make very little money, you don't fit in. People look at you like you are something they scraped off the bottom of their shoe.

If you love other people, that is weird. People would rather you be a bit sarcastic or even treat them like crap, because they can deal with that.

You are expected to gossip about other people or joke about them. If you don't like to gossip about other people or make fun of other people, then you will be targeted yourself.

If you are in a group with other people and they are gossiping, then if you walk away, they think you think you are holier than they are.

If you are too nice, people don't know how to react to that.

If you are too happy, people don't know how to react to that either.

No one wants to be around someone who is overly happy or overly sad.

I feel like I am expected to know what is popular in music and what is popular in clothing. I feel like all people around me care about is celebrity gossip and sitcoms, getting paid, spending money, having sex, and well, very little else.

I don't fit in at all with most people around me.

To tell you the truth, I figure if the grid goes down, most people I know are going to go absolutely crazy within one hour. Most people don't even know how to go that long without texting someone.
Deprived of modern conveniences, there would be killing, looting, rapes, arson, anrchy, and all manner of violence within one hour.

I know if the grid ever goes down, the best thing to do is watch and see which direction the crowd is moving, and run the other way.

If it ever happens, I am getting as far away from any other person as I can possibly get.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by AccessDenied

Now, suppose that the Earths electromagnetic field decides to ramp up with increasing speed, the ambient energy levels. I predict that our conscience vibrations will depart from and be raised above ALL of the lower emotional drives we use to survive.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

So, are you saying that the energies and quality of our psyche are directly dependant on and influenced by the electromagnetic field around our planet? If so, why and how? Could you explain how this is known?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I was there where you are, but not yet where many or the OP is yet.

Take it in. Not understanding what was happening was the fearful part for me, along with all the other emotions/vibrations. The emptiness was suffocating to depressive levels. Now that I'm continuing to wake up and learn, my path is so much clearer, happier, and more productive.

I've been able to wake up 2 of the toughest individuals you would ever meet. It took a year+, but it happened. I've never said "I told you so" - I see that as such vanity. People closest to you will see you are different and what you say, do, etc. will become more evident, it will happen from there. I recommend - continue to make a difference in anyone's lives you meet and in the world. God Bless!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The only thing that matters in life is what you know/feel in your heart.
This life is an illusion, but i say let's make it a good one

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If you are lucky enough to live in a place such as Europe or the US or in any other place where the economy is good you can drop out of society and reenter. I have done it several times.

To drop out you save a little money by not going out to eat, walk, get a cheaper place to live, etc. Then you collect your savings and move to a cheaper lifestyle without working. That could be camping wherever: forests, deserts, mountains, beaches. It could be in a different country. Then, when the money is getting low you go back and get a job.

You end up meeting a lot of interesting people along the way. You get to see some amazing wonders. You have the rest of your life to work and be a productive member of society.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
does anyone think these "energies" could be related to the remote viewing phenomenon. according to the book psi spies the best time to remote view is when the earth is between you and the center of the milky way. they call this "local apparent sidereal time, 13:30". it is a time when remote viewing ability increaces by 350%. as if the earth is blocking some energy that interferes with rv. I heard that on dec, 23 2012 the sun will be lined up with the center of the milky way from our perspective. that means the sun will be blocking this "energy" in a way that hasnt happened in 25000 years. if remote viewing ability increaces 350% when the earth is the shield, could it be possible that the sun will block it out even more. Imagine if the whole world was suddenly able to experiance the things military remote viewers have reported. seeing things that are far away. seeing things in the past or future. mental contact with aliens. mind reading....
I have heard alot of discussion on what people think will happen to our consciousness on 2012. but I have never heard anyone talk about this. what do you think? if everyone was suddenly able to do the things remote viewers claim to do, it would be kinda shocking. people that have succesfully remote viewed often say it changed their whole life, and made them more spiritual.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i personally relate to the OP. i was very much experiencing the darker empty side of things, i've been treated for a mental illness. then i started meditating and thinking and opening my mind. since doing that it really truly feels like an ascension, and the mental illness is all but gone. it happened early july.

i dont know exactly how to explain it to people, but its like im living in a completely different reality. everything looks similar, but not the same. the sky is more blue and vibrant. the clouds have never looked so fluffy and white and *perfect*. i honestly look up some days and think that i have to be living in an artificial reality. that where my consciousness currently is, is not a real world. it just looks, and feels, too perfect.

i've never felt the way i feel right now...to be so clear and focused and driven. knowing exactly what im here to do, and how to get there. i dont know what to tell you aside from the fact that this stuff is quite real and happening to people all the time. but you have to work for this enlightenment. its not going to just fall into your lap. it took me months of getting to know my inner self and releasing my fears and learning to trust in the universe to get where i am now. but its the most glorious and wonderful feeling when you get there. everything can move me to tears now. the beauty of the clouds is so overwhelming sometimes that i want to cry. i feel lighter, clearer, my physical health has drastically improved, the speed at which i take in and retain information has increased, all my senses are stronger, i can feel all the universes energies reverberating through my whole body 24/7. i feel completely and totally connected.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I find the message in this video very positive and uplifting regarding the 2012 shift.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowmoth

Where do you get this 350% number? I have never seen an rv work. There are lots of people claiming to do rv and they all ended failures. The government tried it for years and it was of no use. The group was given support for a long time with nothing to show for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
By all means, get a head start and pave the way for the rest of humanity. Hey, it will give you a chance to be closest to those pearly gates you dream about staring at for all eternity. Yes, please, get a head start to save the rest of us from posts like these for the next year and 1/2.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
having an open mind is great-but dont let your brain fall out.
i'm trying to be a pragmatist these days. situational awareness..
then in tune with the mysterious forces in the universe..
older and crippled up, the options narrow down. the goals
not so lofty. in pain most the while, the blessing of life is
not such a treasure as it is a burden. funny i
got curious about the whole 2012 thing
and decide to stick around to see what happens.
we live in interesting times.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

lol. the 350% came from the book psi spies. so given that they would have a vested interest in making us believe that remote viewing works... we cant trust them. obviously. I have personally never seen rv work, and it could all be imaginary, or worse, they were just lying to get the govt to give them money. I get that. I was just looking at an idea from the perspective of someone who believes in remote viewing or 2012 stuff because i had never heard that particular idea mentioned.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There are a lot of people that believe rv works. I think that the people doing rv believe it works. The problem is that they have constructed a system in which anything that vaguely matches is called a hit. The hits are often so nebulous that you have to shake your head in wonder.

I read about one person that was sure he was talking about an rv of a tornado when they wrote something like, "energetic, musical, people swaying to and fro." They wrote the words and later on were told that their target had been a tornado. Well of course the person said, that's what I wrote. Although the person claimed an amazing hit I don't think that many people would connect a tornado to musical.

The 350% sounds like a phony number. As Steven Wright once quipped, "42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.".

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Sh~~ My whole life I feel like either a saint or a priest. Mostly by the women though. Maybe it is my righteous attitude, but in this day in age you need one. But I feel your pain dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I consider myself a good person., and i like to help people. I also see the planet for what it is, and thats a very bad place. Every time you leave the house, there is a risk you are going to get beat up, mugged,riddiculed etc, and thats just the way the world is.

So many people are putting all there faith into this 2012 thing, and i say don't! If it does happen, that that will be great, but chances are, the date will come and go, and the world will still be a bad place.

What worries me are the people who are putting all their faith into this, and when nothing happens, they will be more depressed, angry and a sense of utter dispear.

So, please people. Keep your feet on the ground, and try and lead a decent life. If this prediction comes true, then thats great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join