It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Event happening now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
If you want to herald the downfall of civilization atleast have the moxie of stating this openly.

It's an educational experience to hear the opinions of those who read and understood my OP. So far, death of the Ego is bad news to most of you?

Ego is the most major motivating force behind suicide. So it seems to me that if a person needs their ego to give them worth, they are at high risk of killing themselves or others when they can not feed it any longer.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

If you want to herald the downfall of civilization atleast have the moxie of stating this openly.

It's an educational experience to hear the opinions of those who read and understood my OP. So far, death of the Ego is bad news to most of you?

Ego is the most major motivating force behind suicide. So it seems to me that if a person needs their ego to give them worth, they are at high risk of killing themselves or others when they can not feed it any longer.

You have no evidence at all though that on 2012 there will be a mass ego-death, all you've said is that it's going to happen, why should we believe you?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

The most motivating force behind suicide is sleep deprivation I thought?

There is nothing wrong with the ego.

If you can't accept the world and it's sufferings maybe there needs to be a larger effort for understanding.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

reply to post by hippomchippo

Please, do me a favor and grow up, you're speaking like what you say is fact when it is nothing but pure speculation and fear mongering. You're trying to predict the market through spirituality, that is laughable.

You came onto this thread and have made no effort to add to the discussion or offer constructive viewpoints on the thread topic.. All I get is a smart a$$ who works in the labor market, laughing at the spirituality of others who have lost everything.

Feel better? Ready to destroy the next thread? You are more than welcome to troll on my threads, but you are making an a$$ out of yourself.

You have disagreements? Show some self respect and offer some intelligent dialog. Otherwise, keep your condemnations and curses to yourself and leave. Please.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

I showed you alot of respect up until the point you couldn't take a joke and just wanted to throw fear into whoever visited this thread.
new age spirituality I'm fine with(I might not agree with it, but I won't go out of my way to debunk it), fear mongering I'm not.

Oh, and I don't work in labour

[edit on 27-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

I completely missed your joke. Probably because I'm up to my eyeballs in this.

So if I seem a little high strung, it's because I am trying to communicate something very large here. And so far, all I end up doing is arguing with people who come here and call me a fraud.

This place is becoming a very dangerous place for new ideas. No one is sensitive to the information and everyone wants the world to go down in flames.

hippomchippo, I don't know you. I'm sure you are a well meaning person. If I had met you on the street, I'm sure we would have exchanged pleasant greetings with one another. But I'm not here on ATS to play games and garner popular votes.

I am human, I am being tested and I am not perfect. I get dozens of emails everyday from people warning me to stay away from this site. because it is a virtual electronic lynch mob of people just waiting to trash ideas old and new.

So excuse me if I seem a little sensitive at the moment. Perhaps I need to drink a glass of wine.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

You have no evidence at all though that on 2012 there will be a mass ego-death, all you've said is that it's going to happen, why should we believe you?

I didn't ask anyone to believe in anything. And you are wrong. The evidence is all around you.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OMG more unbelievable delusional love and light new age BS! Seriously, you think that anyone struggling to provide for their families by worrying about keeping a job is living in FEAR? What reality are you living in?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I want to thank you, visitor2012, for bringing these issues up... All I can say is, that somehow they strike a chord inside me, deep within - making me wonder... In my opinion a change is really happening, all the things you wrote about being a slave of materialism (in it´s many forms) trying more and more desperate to hang on to what always seems to crumble between my fingers... even the part about having the urge to commit suicide... and facing that urge and fear, creating a doorway to a deeper, more love and light-filled realty.... making what before seemed of the highest importence, now to be insignificant.... leaving only the urge to connect to the rhytm of the soul, our collective human and spirituel identity...
Again, thanks for making me think :-)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey man, it seems you're getting a bit agitated - hope you're well. I think you might've missed my question about frequency, it's on the first page - I'd be appreciative if you could answer.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

"All I can say is, that somehow they strike a chord inside me, deep within - making me wonder..."

Ooh, it really makes me wonder

And it's whispered that soon
If we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason

And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
And the forests will
Echo with laughter

More lyrics: www.lyricsfreak.com...

Couldn't help myself! I love that song.

For those of us who have been through the late sixties and early seventies, these ideas are not new. Remember when the hippies started communes and painted their VW bugs with flowers? I guess the Summer of Love crashed a lot of that idealism, with the drug abuse, the Manson thing, the Monterey Pop Festival murder. The hippies were against the Military Industrial Complex and Big Brother.

The trend shifted to Yuppies. Madonna let everyone know that she was a material girl. Paul MacCartney started singing things like, "Live and Let Die" instead of "All You Need is Love" The new trend became hedonism and materialism to the core. Did the hippies grow up and have kids? Most were somewhat spoiled to begin with, living the lush life of their parents who worked through the boom times after WWII. For the most part they were educated and middle class.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Visitor2012, why do you look down upon people who have a job and work in order to put food on the table and provide for their families? Over your last couple threads and posts you repeatedly knock on the HARD WORKING individual. You are saying people who work, have a car, a house, are living some type of life in fear? What do you want us to do? Sit on our butts and wait for some 2012 prophecy that may or may not come true? THIS WILL NOT FEED OUR FAMILIES! Come up out of your mom's basement, get a job, actually provide for yourself instead of mooching off welfare or god forbid your mom.

You new age, consciousness licking, vibrational humping, frequency loving nitwits would never have survived in the nature back in the day. While you would be hoping and wishing upon some change in frequency (whatever that even means?), or DNA, or some prophecy, you would have starved or made a nice meal for a lion and the likes.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by doped00]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
Hey, sounds great an all. And I wish we could, as a society live in peace and harmony, but in reality, the monitary struggles are still there. If you have a family, you still need to keep a roof over their heads, you still need to bring in money and pay for food, utilities, gas, ... that stuff isn't going to end unless the world ends. So the stresses are still there no matter what you think about it. Most people still struggle to keep that roof over their family, food on the table. So, sorry to say, but this world does suck, the struggle for money is always present unless you want to live on the streets or in a cave and teach your kids the value of being a bum.

I would LOVE to think that there is some NEW age coming soon. I'm struggling with financial matters like never before and I would welcome some rescue. However, I totally agree with JohnnyFever, I need to keep working and providing for my family. I dont' have the luxury of abandoning the current system. I guess I'm doomed.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Go to youTube and watch Gregg Bradens videos. He tells the Freq.s, there ranges, how much it has risen in the past 3 yrs, etc.....How the earth itself is changing it's Freq. also.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Hey man, thanks for that. I'd like OP to fill us in though, to verify whether they understand what they're talking about if possible.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Hey man, thanks for that. I'd like OP to fill us in though, to verify whether they understand what they're talking about if possible.

Could you post them here for all of us to see?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I totally get what you're saying. To me, you're spot on.

I am finding myself not caring about 'matters' anymore which makes me feel lighter, less stressful and more at peace.

I have this "be it as it may" attitude now because everything around me is failing apart so.....I've given up ties to society and have gone, within.

I am more awake than ever before.
I am no longer enraged over 9-11
I no longer care who the POTUS is
I almost don't care about this oil spill because everything is so out of my control.

So OP.....you're definitely on to something.

I hope we all find our true identities, peace, purpose and unconditional love.

Namaste~

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Visitor2012 I think you are right as well. I've even said before that we are probably in the final stages as well because there has to be a build up to "the event" of "2012". Believe in it or not as long as you acknowledge it there is a potential for something to happen. Now add in all the chaos we have been exposed to since 9/11 and especially since Obama has been in office. 2 years and the issues at hand are still snow balling, all of them. Has one issue been resolved yet that isn't already ridiculously out of control? I don't think so.

How do you think we can come down from this information high? It certainly won't happen in one day, or years even. Even today, you do not know the half of the real story I'm guessing. I'm sure some of the insiders here are credible, some of the ET contacts also credible but I still don't think they really can say for certain what is going on.

How do you know we aren't in the event? Can you say that with absolute certainty?

I don't think people should quit there jobs to deal with the obvious upcoming BANG unless they feel it is right for there situation. For me the unveiling has been happening since I was born in 91' and I feel like I am exactly where I need to be right now and yes I do work. Until an event can really shake me to the point where I can finally unlock the shackles and get out I will stay put for now. I think most are aware of their own keys, they just need to be used at the right time.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that this thread, is very real, I give thanks, and I can relate to what this thread is expressing. The 2012 "shift" is happening and is very real, i know because i feel the Vibrations peeking and subsideing, within me self, seen? The Creator created, now what? What does one do with the free will that has been bestowed upon us? I say live love create give thanks blessings to all. It will be ok.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This seems to be to be so violent and heartless.

Some people can not help but to have fear as many types of mental illness and behavioral issues that have nothing to do with that individual and something they have no control over due to the actions of others or simply life it's self.

And what about children, many children hold fears of many many things even more so in this day and age.

In your theory would should happen to those who are mentally ill, and to the children who have fear in their hearts from whatever it may be?

Will they be slaughtered? Kill themselves?....if this is the case I hope I am the first one to go as my purpose in this world would be gone.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science

This seems to be to be so violent and heartless.

Will they be slaughtered? Kill themselves?....if this is the case I hope I am the first one to go as my purpose in this world would be gone.

Who sounds violent and heartless, what i believe my friend here is stateing is that things are going to get heartless out here. Look at america, and this 2012 happening is stateing that this is the reason for the violence, because, i think or rather believe that his shift or whatever you would like to call it. Is going to be pushing the fear and hate and all that follows in line and acordence with the Obey plan, and that will cause the confussion, but the blessing is going to come right after for the meak and humble ones whom know thy self, they will rise above the fear, for we are sheading our layers that we have aquired throughout our many lifetimes. So do not do anything hastey my brother. Wait for it, you'll see "Welcome to the future"

If that was to out their, let's break it down like this.

2012, is going to be eliminateing fear in those willing, so they may progress more. It will be hard for some but not for most.

rehab

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One thing you have to realize is that wars have always been waged throughout the time of our existence. Now as to whether or not they were out in the open for all to see, is a completely different perspective.

Nations have been going @ it in secret missions, objectives, nuclear technology races, etc.

The blood has been shed, in shaded grounds. The only difference now is that it's OUT THERE in the open now to see in the streets. It's becoming less secret, and more publicized.

This sudden outburst of publicized rage might have something to do with the effects of the sun becoming hotter, near it's climactic point. Heat has been proven to increase blood pressure, thus causing overheating, which usually leads to being annoyed, angry, and or stressed out more frequently. Blind rage can lead to an perspective of "I don't care what you think"-ness in the sense that this war is being shed more publicly.

I think this will eventually lead to an awakening like you described but whether or not it will be a peaceful or empty one... that's up for a very personal debate in my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join