It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Event happening now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I can't wait till after 2012 when all the new agers will admit that we didn't suddenly all become new agers with "frequencies" and "vibrational energy"

You will enjoy your miserable party alone. If you only knew the power of your tongue.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Enjoy your steak.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

I can't wait till after 2012 when all the new agers will admit that we didn't suddenly all become new agers with "frequencies" and "vibrational energy"

You will enjoy your miserable party alone. If you only knew the power of your tongue.

Yes, I'm sure you'll all grow spiritual wings and ascend to the 5th dimension or whatever your spiritual chakras have said, oh and please go buy their cds for 29.99

See you on 2012.
Oh, and please don't call my new years parties miserable, they're quite enjoyable really.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure you'll all grow spiritual wings and ascend to the 5th dimension or whatever your spiritual chakras have said, oh and please go buy their cds for 29.99

See you on 2012.
Oh, and please don't call my new years parties miserable, they're quite enjoyable really.

Thankyou for the well wishes. BTW, who is the "their CD's" you are referring to? Are you referring to aliens or something?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I was skeptical with this whole thing when a friend of mine first introduced me to it about 2 years ago. I thought she was crazy to say the least. The facts about this 2012 event are all around us. You can choose to believe it or not, but as a former skeptic i'll tell you, we are spiritual beings and there is something greater that is awaiting us. If you think that everything around is all, then you are mistaken. Look up astral projection, Lucid dreaming, pre cognitive dreams. If you would put some true effort into it, you will receive the same feelings that we go through.

One time, I realized in a dream that I was dreaming and said to myself "I'm going to astral project." The dream stopped and I was in my bed, couldn't move my body at all. I read up on something that said, when you get to that phase, try and sit up ( Subconciously ) and you'll start to rise from your body. I did that and felt static shocks all around my face and it seemed like I was a few inches out of my body before it all stopped and my eyes had opened.

This # is real whether you choose to believe it or not. It is VERY REAL.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

See you on 2012.

Thankyou for the well wishes. BTW, who is the "their CD's" you are referring to? Are you referring to aliens or something?

Why would aliens be selling CD's?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Fyi, there are a few CD's that have very good and inspiring information in them. Btw, why buy the CD's when you can get them for free? You aren't very smart. =P

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I am saying that everyone will witness what is in their hearts. Once the frequency rises to the realm above the lower frequency range of Ego, removing it from your being. Thousands and thousands of walking dead. Dead Ego's and absolutely nothing in their hearts.

Oh, now I get it! The Zombie Apocalypse! Makes perfect sense!

Your new age mumbo jumbo is a hoot to read. I sit here and get a good laugh that helps me through the day. Thanks for increasing my acoustic vibrations.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
Hey, sounds great an all. And I wish we could, as a society live in peace and harmony, but in reality, the monitary struggles are still there. If you have a family, you still need to keep a roof over their heads, you still need to bring in money and pay for food, utilities, gas, ... that stuff isn't going to end unless the world ends. So the stresses are still there no matter what you think about it. Most people still struggle to keep that roof over their family, food on the table. So, sorry to say, but this world does suck, the struggle for money is always present unless you want to live on the streets or in a cave and teach your kids the value of being a bum.

let's be frank with each other. If I'm understanding you correctly, you are telling me that you do not believe your World will get any better. Due, in most part, to the fact that you believe the system we currently have, will never change or go away. So under that system, which you believe can not be removed, one will have to revert to living in caves and teaching their kids how to be a bum if they choose to be free? So a life full of financial struggle and labor is what we should all expect for our future?

How do you get up every morning?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you want to herald the downfall of civilization atleast have the moxie of stating this openly.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot

I am saying that everyone will witness what is in their hearts. Once the frequency rises to the realm above the lower frequency range of Ego, removing it from your being. Thousands and thousands of walking dead. Dead Ego's and absolutely nothing in their hearts.

Your new age mumbo jumbo is a hoot to read. I sit here and get a good laugh that helps me through the day. Thanks for increasing my acoustic vibrations.

I'm glad you are getting a large laugh out of the catastrophic and miraculous events that are unfolding on this planet.

Here's an idea. Why don't you record your laughter and send it to all the people who have lost everything and realized the truth of this world. Send it to the earthquake victims and send it to the people in the Gulf, affected by the evils of our corporations.
Send the tape to the middle east too. I'm sure they would enjoy to hear you laugh about them being murdered by rock music playing idiots with guns saluting to a lie.

Laugh it up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J

Fyi, there are a few CD's that have very good and inspiring information in them. Btw, why buy the CD's when you can get them for free? You aren't very smart. =P

Why would I pirate something I don't want to do?
I find the fact that these people are even attempting to sell the CD's proves them as frauds, why would they withhold vital information, especially if they're as spiritual as they claim.
You can claim it has inspiring information, but from what i've seen, you're spouting the exact same rhetoric that is seen on this forum daily.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I see nothing valid in this post. There is no proof this happening. This is just another of the garbage 2012 spirtual awakening posts.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot

I'm glad you are getting a large laugh out of the catastrophic and miraculous events that are unfolding on this planet.

Here's an idea. Why don't you record your laughter and send it to all the people who have lost everything and realized the truth of this world. Send it to the earthquake victims and send it to the people in the Gulf, affected by the evils of our corporations.
Send the tape to the middle east too. I'm sure they would enjoy to hear you laugh about them being murdered by rock music playing idiots with guns saluting to a lie.

Laugh it up.

Someone making a small joke and you compare it to a office shooting?
Yeah, you really seem enlightened

Do us all a favor and stop trying to scare us into following your spiritual dogma.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I find the fact that these people are even attempting to sell the CD's proves them as frauds, why would they withhold vital information, especially if they're as spiritual as they claim.
You can claim it has inspiring information, but from what i've seen, you're spouting the exact same rhetoric that is seen on this forum daily.

You're right hippochipo. We are all frauds who buy cd's and repeat what we are told.
hmmm.. and I thought I got all of my information from the teachings in the Astral Realms of conscious meditation.

Like you said, that's all mumbo jumbo. Anyway, so what do you think about American Idol last night? I also hear that those damn priests are raping kids... freakin God is such a fraud too right?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You're right hippochipo. We are all frauds who buy cd's and repeat what we are told.
hmmm.. and I thought I got all of my information from the teachings in the Astral Realms of conscious meditation.

Like you said, that's all mumbo jumbo. Anyway, so how's your job coming along? Still makin the bucks? Good for you.

I never said people who bought CD's are frauds, I'm saying those selling them are, why sell something so vital as spiritual awakening?
And please, continue to try to mock me for having a job, when I can provide for my family and continue to help those around me without resorting to spiritual garbage.
And I see you edited your post to include american idol, thanks for that, but I don't watch T.V.
Please continue to spout ignorance when you know nothing about me yet claim to know everything.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Like you said, that's all mumbo jumbo. Anyway, so how's your job coming along? Still makin the bucks? Good for you.

I never said people who bought CD's are frauds, I'm saying those selling them are, why sell something so vital as spiritual awakening?
And please, continue to try to mock me for having a job, when I can provide for my family and continue to help those around me without resorting to spiritual garbage.

So finally we have it! You still have your job. It all makes sense now. Well, let's wait until you are 50 years old, unemployed with no investment savings,no house or car and two kids and a wife to feed. Then we'll see about that spiritual garbage.

Oh let me guess what you're going to say. Those people get what they deserve right?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So finally we have it! You still have your job. It all makes sense now. Well, let's wait until you are 50 years old, unemployed with no investment savings and no house and two kids and a wife to feed. Then we'll see about that spiritual garbage.

Please, do me a favor and grow up, you're speaking like what you say is fact when it is nothing but pure speculation and fear mongering.
You're trying to predict the market through spirituality, that is laughable.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Please, do me a favor and grow up, you're speaking like what you say is fact when it is nothing but pure speculation and fear mongering. You're trying to predict the market through spirituality, that is laughable.

You came onto this thread and have made no effort to add to the discussion or offer constructive viewpoints on the thread topic.. All I get is a smart a$$ who works in the labor market, laughing at the spirituality of others who have lost everything.

Feel better? Ready to destroy the next thread? You can troll my threads all you want, but you are making an a$$ out of yourself.

You have disagreements? Show some self respect and offer some intelligent dialog. Otherwise, keep your condemnations and curses to yourself and leave. Please.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Please, do me a favor and grow up, you're speaking like what you say is fact when it is nothing but pure speculation and fear mongering. You're trying to predict the market through spirituality, that is laughable.

You came onto this thread and have made no effort to add to the discussion or offer constructive viewpoints on the thread topic.. All I get is a smart a$$ who works in the labor market, laughing at the spirituality of others who have lost everything.

Feel better? Ready to destroy the next thread? You are more than welcome to troll on my threads, but you are making an a$$ out of yourself.

You have disagreements? Show some self respect and offer some intelligent dialog. Otherwise, keep your condemnations and curses to yourself and leave. Please.

I showed you alot of respect up until the point you couldn't take a joke and just wanted to throw fear into whoever visited this thread.
new age spirituality I'm fine with(I might not agree with it, but I won't go out of my way to debunk it), fear mongering I'm not.

Oh, and I don't work in labour

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join