It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somali terrorists invading the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Just another reason why we should be realllllly cracking down on immigrants and our Mexican border. I don't know about you but personally i'm tired of illegal immigrants.
First they take our jobs and infest our country, and now we have a Somali terrorist organization at our door step? It just keeps getting worse.

snippet from the article below

"Experts also say the DHS alert and recent court case highlights the threat of terrorists penetrating the Mexican/Texas border — and the growing threat of Somali recruitment efforts to bring Americans of Somali descent back to Somalia for jihadist training, creating homegrown terrorists.
Pham says the DHS alert comes too late. “They’re just covering themselves for the fact that DHS has been failing to date to deal effectively with this,” he said. “They’re already here.”

We need to bear down on the Mexican border even harder!

ps: I have nothing against immigrants personally, I realize that they are just coming over here for a better life, and all they want to do is make a living feed their family and lead a good life. I think if we want to finger point we should blame companies for moving from america to over there to get out of paying minimum wage. But at the same time that doesn't mean I welcome immigrants over here to take our jobs etc.

WE NEED TO CRACK DOWN ON THE MEXICAN BORDER!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm mistaken but it said nothing about pirate only somalians

just because there most famous in the west as pirate doesn't mean they all are.

I mean America's most famous for its marines, doesn't mean I should assume that all Americans I hear about are marines.

Personally I doubt anything fox say's or for that matter the DHS.

Bring me credible or plausible links and I'll listen but till then

I'm tired and cranky so I'm going for a nap.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

sorry thread title has been changed.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As a somali I'd like to shove your ignorant ideas up your you know what....

Secondly, the problems in Somalia have nothing to do with the fanaticism one sees elsewhere. The reason young people go back is due to nationalism. Somalia has been invaded by Ehtiopian troops sent in by the US. The Ethiopians have always been our arch enemies and its a humiliation for them to be there.

You can claim many things, but if they truly were fanatics, then why bother go back there to fight when they actually live in the land of the 'great satan' and could cause a bigger impact by causing harm there?

As for your racism, take it, shove it where the sun don't shine. America is not yours whoever you are and whatever you are. To identify America with one race or culture is simply wrong. When Christopher Columbus discovered America, his crew consisted of many muslims (imprisoned in Spain because they refused to convert to Christianity and they were given the choice to go on this suicidal mission or rot in jail, that's why you'll find some arab words in the Native American language). So please, take your rednjeck assumptions and go post them on a nazi site.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There are two similar threads up today, and I will be posting the same response to both.

Does nobody question the timing of this? Does it not reak of propaganda? Where were these reports for the last ten years? Why is it that they only come out now that there is a heated debate over immigration laws?

You all are being played.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[

[edit on 27-5-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by raze78

are you talking to me?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why do you Americans call absolutely everything a bloody "invasion" are you that insecure about it? This would be an infiltration if anything. Get over it already, nobody is invading your country.

When you talk of the immigrants "infesting" (as though they are bugs, how hateful is that) your country you are willfully ignoring the entire history of the United States. The land of the United States is stolen from the Native Americans that lived there for thousands of years before. If you are not Native American or descended from slaves, you're an immigrant's kid too.

Your xenophobia and racism are staggering OP, it's just disgusting to read.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Actually this was mentioned in another thread. Having problems finding the thread but here are the videos from it.

www.wsbtv.com...

www.wsbtv.com...

I took those links about a week ago. So no we are not being played. Do you think that tptb really tell us everything?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Actually this was mentioned in another thread. Having problems finding the thread but here are the videos from it.

www.wsbtv.com...

www.wsbtv.com...

I took those links about a week ago. So no we are not being played. Do you think that tptb really tell us everything?

Thats my point. These things are only coming out now, not 9 years ago. Why is that?

Yes, we are being played.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
posted in wrong thread

[edit on 5/27/2010 by indigothefish]

new topics

top topics

join