It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Abortion Fetus dolls passed out to elementary students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Anti-Abortion Fetus dolls passed out to elementary students

www.examiner.com

Tiny plastic fetus dolls have been passed out to dozens of third, fourth and fifth grade students at Oakwood Elementary School in Norfolk, VA. The suspected staffer who is thought to be responsible for the anti-abortion propaganda has been placed on administrative leave.

Meanwhile, the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia is accusing the public school's principal of coercing teachers and students to take part in prayer and Bible studies.

Since when did public education turn into a co
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Honestly, this pretty much sucks!
Abortion is wrong, I do agree with that, but why MUST it always be condemned by only the religious groups?

I am not a religious person and I am against abortion, so where in the world are all the other people like me or do I truly stand alone?

Obviously the liberals LOVE this news, that's why Cenk just had to comment on this little reported news.
Anything to bash conservatives.

Of course the fetuses are really creepy and I don't get the target demographics.
why give it to students at that age?????

I don't get it

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Gotchya covered, see below:

ATS

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They passed out ones like those at a highschool that my girlfriend at the time was attending. This was around 2 years ago, I can get a picture when I get off of work. I still have one. haha

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
How can you be against abortion? What are you afraid of? If is the soul your worrying about don't. It'll find another body to chill in then die again. No big deal!

Whats best for the planet is less of us. Now I wish the uneducated ones on the planet weren't the ones who keep having babies but without laws or force that won't happen.

They should turn those dolls into a cereal and see if anyone eats it.

Sorry, feeling morbid.
HAHAHA

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please contribute to the previous discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join