It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You won't see any kind of mass 'awakening' of the american people , they are submerged in bs and propaganda. It would take generations to resolve , and only after a massive overhaul in the way they are fed information. And that would take the co operation of the very same people whose interest lie in keeping them dumbed down. It won't happen.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Nice reply there, i agree.
If they want to control, then they should live a day in our shoes, see how we feel.
by the way, nice pic!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting replies. Sure seems like people are desperate to have some hope, any hope. Tell them the Fed, or the IMF, or TPTB are "panicking", or are worried about a "mass awakening", and everyone wants to believe it!

BUT, then we woke up. I don't want to trash on the Pauls, I think it's quite possible there are levels of sincerity there, and if you think about it, its exactly what is needed to be convincing. And many are not just convinced, but they are so happy to finally have a white-hat guy on their side, they naturally create a hero (I think Antonia is right-on here, too much hero).

If we want to take a Matrix-style view of Ron and Son, it would go something like this: The fact that we even know about Paul, and his message, and can discuss it at all, just means that TPTB either want it that way, or permit it for reasons that might not be obvious (such as allowing an impotent "outlet", so the slave's remain manageable).

I think it's OK to believe Paul is a good guy, but I also think he wouldn't be in the equation at all, if he was any kind of threat to TPTB. And that's the rub with Ron and Son. I don't expect anything "real" from them, and if we ever did see something like that, we would soon be reading his obit (died of an "accident", or "natural" causes, etc.)

I wish I could muster some hope like so many others do, but I just don't see it for now. No, I don't think things are "hopeless" necessarily. But seriously, if even the folks here on ATS can't agree on "who" the enemy is, then how likely is it that some sort of generalized, and not terribly defined "awakening" is going to do anything? If ever we do see an "awakening", let's hope that the wrong "enemy" isn't crucified before we figure out that we've been had...again. Yeah, we all need someone (anyone) in that black-hat, but this is exactly why that "get 'em" approach must fail.

In the current state of worldwide misery, all it would take is for that match to be thrown into the straw. Our (hidden) masters might yell, "It's the Jews!", and things would just go as planned. Or it could be "The Muslims!". Come on. We just passed through a century of world wars, so much blood spilled. And still, our human nature is such that we are as a whole, very easily manipulated. It is our weakness, their strength.

Anyway, how about something constructive? Stopping the Fed, the Bank of England, the IMF, Israel, who cares, they all may be bad to the bone, but they are not the problem. WE are the problem, because we are in fact "slaves" of both mind and heart. Yes, they helped engineer things this way, and if it keeps going, our grandchildren will be far worse. But the "solution" isn't the gun, because even if you could kill the despot, another would soon see that you were a slave, and naturally come to rule you.

I probably have a big ego or something, but if I gave you my "solution", I wonder if others might follow suit, and actually make some much needed positive, constructive suggestions as well. Maybe thinking in this new way will be so good, it will catch on...

I offer "my" solution, in a nutshell: Get up off your knees!

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I think it's OK to believe Paul is a good guy, but I also think he wouldn't be in the equation at all, if he was any kind of threat to TPTB. And that's the rub with Ron and Son. I don't expect anything "real" from them, and if we ever did see something like that, we would soon be reading his obit (died of an "accident", or "natural" causes, etc.)

I do believe Ron Paul is a good guy. I think that he is very sincere in his convictions. To me, he seems to posses a genuine quality of honesty that is rarely seen in Washington. I see no reason for him to lie about the Fed.

Check out Jay Rockefeller's testimony about the evil Internet on You Tube......(does it ring a bell?)........

TPTB can't kill everyone who poses a threat to them. If they did, there would be a trail of dead bodies from Washington to California.

I read your blog. I thought it was very eloquent, and you are an excellent writer. Sorry to see that you're having trouble with EBay. Try not to let it eat you up.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It seems that things just keep getting worse and worse. My hours at work keep getting cut and I worry that I won't have a job for long at this rate. The food at the grocery store has more than doubled in price. I got a raise this year. for 25 cents an hour. after 3 years of hard work. It does nothing to offset the increased cost of living. The gulf oil spill guarantees that the prices will keep climbing. Good thing I don't have a car because gas prices are gonna get worse. I cant afford to feed or clothe myself properly anymore. I can just barely pay my rent. I'm living from paycheck to paycheck.

I am getting very angry. I think if I lived in New York I would buy a shotgun and go down to wall street and just start shooting people at random and setting fires. Every time my paycheck shrinks and my expenses grow, I am one step closer to a massive psychotic break which I guarantee will result in violence.

So to the powers that be, I say, If you continue to push me, I will kill you and eat your children.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

I STRONGLY agree that a flat tax IS the only way to tax people fairly.

The problem is that this will absolutely happen, and it will be an additional tax, on top of the 75 to 80% we already pay. I would approve if it was in place of the 80%, but it won't happen that way.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I am not an anti tax person, nor have I ever been. In theory, I never WILL be. Funds ARE needed to run the city, state & country. HOWEVER,under these circumstances, we need a tax revolt until we can get our Congress under control. They need to not spend FIVE CENTS ON ANYTHING, EVER without a national referendum of our AGREEMENT to be liable. These are THEIR debts, from which they, personally benefit, handsomely. Let THEM be liable from their own assets. (kinda like You break it, you buy it)

I agree almost completely with your comments, however what I'd really like to see is a drastic reduction in ALL campaign contributions. It would be nice to see people organize and stop contributing to political campaigns altogether. I realize businesses and lobbyists will continue, but we could organize further and start boycotting those companies who continue to contribute. Maybe even members of some of the large labor unions could get together and take a vote to stop their union from contributing to campaigns. Heck, the unions could put that money back into the pockets of their members who are the ones that actually labor. This would be completely non-partisan--an all out stoppage of any kind of political contributions at all whatsoever. I know it's just a dream, but that's what I'd really like to see. Trust me, if we pulled together as citizens, it wouldn't take long for the government to feel the pain.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I still like Ron Paul. I would vote him for president.

His son, not so much. He says some dumb stuff, sometimes.

It's like with the Bush's, Sr. was a tough bastard but W. was a real loser.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
for those that think the fact that Paul's message is out for all to see is due to the PTB's decision to allow it, I believe you are giving them far too much power and sway. If anything, the events of the last decade lead me to believe that they are on the defensive. From what? perhaps an enemy no one really knows we have, or rather still have. btw I'm not talking about the Russians...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Probably showing my age here, but have you ever seen the postings in classified sections of the newspaper that state that the poster "is not responsible for any debts other than [their] own"?
That is how I feel about this. Our Congress agrees to "spend" this money- ostensibly "on our behalf" (thus attributing that debt TO US) without our agreement and many. many times (& more frequently) IN SPITE OF MASSIVE COMPLAINT & PROTEST by their constituents. Those it serves are those who are paying them BRIBES (AKA lobbies/ donations).

There is international precident for it. If a people overthrow there gov't and can show the gov't borrowed the money for purposes not in the best interest of the people then the people and new gov't are off the hook for the debt and the people who made up the old gov't are personally responsible for it. It's called "odious debt".

www.odiousdebts.org...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

They better panic! The sleeping giant is waking up! More and more are becoming aware of the puppet government. There is only one party calling out the NWO and the effort toward a one world government and financial system. The Constitution Party. If we can rally around this party, we have a chance to give a voice back to "We the People" In my State of California the one running against the NWO is Chelene Nightingale. I will provide her link so you can get an idea of the difference from this party and any other you may have experienced. End the Fed, get out of: WTO, UN, CFR, Trilateral Commission, IMF, Bilderberg and other international organizations that are raping this country of our freedom! These are all things mentioned in their political platform!! We have a choice to change these things, but only if we STAND UNITED! Only two things make up ANY government: people and words. If you change them both, you have a new government, the time is now!
link:www.nightingaleforgovernor.com...

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil!:
www.warnthepeople.org...

We all talk about and report the symptoms of a sick society! I want to talk solutions!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

I know the feeling. from fulltime to 30hrs to 18 hrs now to 12 hrs a week! I have a big family, I search everyday, cant get an interview for nothing! I personally have been focusing on ways to need less money. The less we all use this system the better off we are going to be. Growing my own food, riding my bike, cutting back on everything. We go to work to earn money that will have little to no value and the very near future. Buy seeds, buy actual silver, make money using your own 2 hands. Stock up on good bartering items like seeds, water, ammo, etc. What will you do when there is no power, food shortage, riots. If We the People don't act right here and now, we are in for some rough times ahead. The writing is on the wall and MANY are having a hard time making it out there. We need new people in office and since I'm in California I am voting for Chelene Nightingale. She represents the ONLY party calling out the NWO and that will protect the US Constitution. I'll provide the link below to her website so you can see for yourself that there is a political candidate that wants REAL change. I search for solutions daily, for now I am supporting the Constitution Party and trying to make people aware of their existence and their will to return to government For, of and BY the People!
www.nightingaleforgovernor.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The New World Order took power in the US when the gold standard fell. The Fed makes money out of nothing so they can buy everything - why wouldn't they? The Bankers (Templars) are our real presidents, they have been a long time. What we term "Illuminati" is in actually the Bankers of the Knights Templar. The New World Order has been in full control of the US since the gold standard fell, but the Templars have been secretly in control the entire time, since the US was founded on Freemasonry beneath them. America's true history actually goes back to the banks controlled by the Templars of Europe. The Nazi's tried to overthrow the US and become the New World Order of Templars, but failed. The country of Israel is not owned by Orthodox Jews, its owned by International Bankers, Templars. This is why the US/ Israel contract Crusaders from the Knights of Malta (Blackwater), they are part of the Templars historical infrastructure. The Templars didn't disappear, they took over. When the Templars took down the gold standard replacing it with the Fed, the money they made from nothing was used to buy out all major media, investment firms, businesses in each sector (which bear Templar symbols), the truth behind US capitalism is the they secretly own it all. The News media, planned and syncronized, you want the truth, the truth is its all fake. They have been using the media to control the masses for long time. I will not go into the controversial details of the Templar media fabrications of the Holocaust, Assassination of President Kennedy, Twin Towers/ Building 7, BP Oil Spill, just to name a few, but I will tell you the Presidents the American people think they elect are actually hand chosen by the Templars. The truth is All American Presidents have been Freemasons, they only create the impression some are not, among them there is a Law of Rule that states only those of Lucifer shall rule. Kennedy you might say refused to obey the Templars, the example was set and since then has not been broken. The Templars/ Fed are seeking world domination through the distruction of foreign markets to aquire the worlds assets and natural resources. The problem with this is world economy comes full circle, as we destabilize foreign markets we must continually seek to re-stabilize own markets, either through war and aquisition of foreign assets, or by simply making more money from nothing (stimulus). Fake national emergencies/ natural disasters are also planned and syncronized through the media which are designed to raise taxes and sustain failing economic sectors, or which is used in our present situation to keep the stimulus bubble from bursting, stock market crashing. It may seem the Templars are against the American people, but the actual truth is they are not against the American people, they founded the country. If they were against the US, the Fed could easily crash the stock market, Templars impliment martial law - but this has not happened. They are seeking to establish free order and sustain the economy. The problem is there is a price that must be paid to establish a global "International" New World Order; as we destabilize foreign markets, as the world economy comes full circle, the US will in turn take losses, in which they have to seek to maintain order and attempt to re-stablize our own markets. An even more serious note, the US debt will continue to increase, Templar International Order is now all or nothing, in this it would seem if we do not support the New World Order and it fails, WWIII will be inevitable. (FEMA coffins)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Warshaft

Something more to look into for those who are big on the gold standard, do consider "who" has almost all the gold in the world. While they may currently be abusing us, raping us, and turning us into empty shells through fiat / paper debt-based Fed / central bank "currency", this was not always the case. Prior to that, they abused us, raped us, and shattered our lives using GOLD.

Today, our masters are almost ready to go back to a new version of the former system, but don't be deceived, it can be just as insidious as a fiat system.

Don't get me wrong. I've sold gold and silver for over a decade, so I'm well aware of the "gold-bug" position. But as usual with our masters, the "strength" we come to see in Option A, will actually end up being a weakness when we predictably choose Option B. In the case of gold ("real money"), it does in fact possess all the attributes we would want. It is a medium of exchange, it is virtually indestructible, divisible, not subject to artificial "inflation", etc. BUT, it's Achilles Heel is that today, no one really has any gold, EXCEPT the people running the world. Ponder what that means.

You mention President Kennedy. His IQ was possibly the highest ever for a president, next to Jefferson maybe (we can all think of presidents who had the lowest IQ!). He reasoned through the whole menagerie, and concluded that the best course was to more or less repeat the success of the colonies, as repeated by Lincoln in his desperation during the so-called "Civil" War. In each case, a PAPER currency served quite well!

But the old "Greenbacks" of Lincoln were NOT debt-based, and that is key. Kennedy took the idea and ran, getting legislation passed that would culminate in the very short-lived 1966 series of "United States Note", the $100 red seal bill, also known as the "Assassination Note" by collectors. It was rumored that this was the real "why" he was killed. If enough common people held currency in their hands that didn't say "Federal Reserve", well, they might just figure out that the Fed wasn't even necessary at all! This would not do. Today, these $100 red seals are scarce, because almost as soon as they were issued, they were pulled back in by the banks, destroying the "evidence" that we could in fact have money backed by nothing but the integrity and honesty of the people.

Yes, I know that last part will stick in a gold-bug's craw. But nothing is perfect, and the fact is, returning to gold-backed, or in all likelihood "partially" gold-backed currency, will only restart the cycle, with more misery down the road (again). I'm sorry, I wish there was a simple fix, but things have been arranged somewhat like a chess game, we're not going to get to checkmate via a straight, "obvious" path. In fact, the only reason anything seems "obvious" at all, is because our masters have engineered it exactly so.

Again, let me repeat, the banksters, the IMF, the central banks of all the "wealthy" nations, they control almost ALL the gold in the world! Think about the averag person, the only gold they have is in their miserable little wedding bands, or earrings! Even gold-bugs lament the fact that gold has been ruthlessly "suppressed". Our master's power with gold is immense, it's an area where they are at the top of their game, really, be on the alert.

For further reading, you might check out the work of USMC Lt. General DelValle, who has written about this issue, alerting us to what could be a "trap" set for us.

No, I would never say not to own gold, or silver (I sell it, why would I do that?), BUT, I have to be honest here, our masters, you know, the ones who make the rules, they control the "gold card" you might say. Take it for what it's worth.

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

you dont threaten anyone's children around me buddy. i dont care who they are. all children are innocent.

aim your anger at people who are adults and have made their decisions that resulted in your misfortune. do not target children or you are worse that the ones you hate.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Flat-Tax Nope. We already have that, its called inflation.

Some may disagree, but I do see a lot of people waking up to the fact that the FED is a private for profit corporation accountable to no-one.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Antonia is not a dummy or a communist. While I disagree with many of her assertions, she is an intelligent and capable human being. Don't denigrate your opponents intelligence just because you disagree. You never know when they will become an ally.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I completely agree... although i may disagree with her stance, were all in this together. we all have a common goal here.

to find the damn truth... regardless of what it may seem.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This debate should not stop here.

Let us all discuss the federal reserves purpose and it's relevance to the economic debacle that grips the world right now.

Even if they institute their next bubble, Cap and Tax, this will only help for the most 5 years.

You cannot create an economic stimulus based on a lie. It will fall the same as the last bubble.

Fractional reserve banking versus reserve banking, because when a bank does not actually hold enough assets to cover their debt vehicles, collapse can and does effect us all.

Inflationary controls to further a debt cycle, because to save means you lose value of your assets if kept in currency.

Fiat currency with no true value except perception, because the manipulation of currency for the very purpose of creating profit where none actually existed is completely criminal.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't know about a flat tax, but I would strongly support a sales tax while at the same time scrapping the IRS and income tax completely.

That way, the rich will still pay the lions share (after all, they buy more) and would allow those who want to save money to do so while only contributing the bare minimum if they're thrifty.

Would also mean that corporations pay the same as everyone else on everything needed to keep the company running (no exemptions) and illegal immigrants would pay the same too. There would be no such thing as "paying under the table" anymore if there was no IRS, other than to pay welfare and social security cheats.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join