It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can walk on water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Posted before, shoe advertisement. Sorry, still looks like so much fun.

Now the only person I ever heard of walking on water was Jesus in the Bible. For generations people have praised him over that stunt and more, as the story goes, but did you ever think you could walk on water?

Are we slowly realizing our true potential and inching closer to returning to our old selves? With little steps like this one and the synthetic life it makes me wonder if this isn't a small part of a bigger process of self realization on an individual and global scale.

The realization that nothing is impossible and the only thing stopping you are the blocks or walls we build in our own heads. With the PTB helping place the mortar between those blocks, of course.

Here is something that looks like so much fun and at the same time it was widely considered a miracle until now. We have brought walking on water down from impossible miracle to reachable reality.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Great hoax. I bet my money on there being some underwater structure they are running on. This is not like turning the water into a non-newtonian fluid.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is a hoax. It has already been debunked here a couple of weeks ago. HOAX.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a commercial for Hi-Tec shoes. It was all staged.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sorry OP, I was excited about this too (and created a thread about it), but it was proven to be a hoax. Better to close up shop now and save face. We all make mistakes.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well that kinda sucks, but shoes or no shoes, can they still do it? Can we skip ourselves across water with or without the help of water resistant shoes?

Because if we can then I see nothing wrong with advancing ourselves with technology to achieve exciting things.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue discussion.

Running on water ! For real !

Thread Closed

top topics

join