It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
REAL "Canadian Spiral" is being attacked aggressively by false DMCA take-downs.

Watch it here:

Disclose

DailyMotion

[edit on 2010-6-7 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

The videos are gone already

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That video is from Florida not Canada.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yeah? I've heard very little about it. Can you provide more information or links?

Here's the original description from Dailymotion:

This video is of the actual event and is the only known video to exist. The story behind the UFO is that an unkown craft was spiraling through the sky in more of a "jig jag" formation, as if it was in distress, before eventually spiraling at the end and then supersonically dissapearing vertically into space with a super sonic boom. This clip was taken by a resident who witnessed the incident. He states " it happened so fast, I just stood there with my mouth wide open in utter amazement". He quickly ran into the house to grab his video camera to capture the glowing, colorful, radiant trail the craft left in its path. The after effect lingered on for several minutes, then dissapated into the pitch black sky. You can hear him talking to his neighbor.

Links fixed at top of this page. Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The contrail in the video is from the May 27th Cape Canaveral Delta IV launch. FOXMULDER147 mentioned it in the original Aussie spiral thread but the video in his post was removed from youtube for some reason. There are plenty of videos of the actual launch on youtube.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

Edit to add:Hmm, I'm not sure about the date. I might have to dig a little deeper.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

After glancing at a few videos it doesn't look anywhere near the same to me but I'll check more.

Also there is a concerted and very aggressive campaign on YouTube with false DMCA complaints being filed against anyone hosting this video. These complaints were initially made by someone who offered a fake CGI version in its place. I've seen 3 people with the video removed and one person with a permanently suspended account because it was their 3rd strike.

What's with all the suppression?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've got an update... I've been in contact with the guy hosting this copy of the video.

Apparently he has located the author and has permission to use it, providing he shortened the description and disabled comments.

The owner who owns the copyright has initiated a law suit against the news station that illegally removed the video from his channel. There will be a federal trial pertaining to this video within a couple of weeks. He is very upset at this time and said he will include any other infringers in the suit if they continue to use the content. Things are getting really hot and he is really stressed.

I suppose the "news station" is theweatherspace.com... youtube.com...

Hopefully they get taken down a peg and stop filing false claims and making hoax videos.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My silly thoughts tell me this was a comet, just like the 1908 Tunguska blast.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wooohooohooo

That's unlikely since an event like the Tunguska event or the Vitim event had an associated explosion. An explosion would be detected by military satellites. It would send out a shock wave that would be detected by atmospheric sensors.

Vitim Event

More telling is that the trail in the sky does not show a large dispersion as if the material exploded.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Tunguska and Vitim river locations seem to be isolated from the populace.
Though, judging by the closest original video recording of the landscape footage. The object resembles a comet with it jets ejecting from the entire outer side and as it tumbles outward back up into the atmosphere may be the result giving the appearance of the spiral affect do to the jetting. The behavior of course, is it swoops downward and redirects outwards sharply is unrealistic.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

But where is the explosion? Where was the shock wave? Why didn't a military satellite see the incoming object?

How slow did you think this object was entering the atmosphere? There would be no time for jetting.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why indeed?
In any case, mainly describing what I am witnessing on the video. Where it appears to have blasted near the the atmosphere before entering back into space. The jetting I am referring to is the similarity discovered in Deep Impact on Tempel 1. Not a means to propel itself in any direction, but a description surrounding the entire surface of a comet.

The ultra sonic boom would seem difficult to produce and radiate that frequency. A PA system capable?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Correction, not certain when or which comet was first observed having jets. Don’t think it was Tempel 1?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Regarding the "zig-zag" appearance of some rockets' contrails (and the frame-grab still on page #1)...

I skimmed to the end, here on page #5...but, did anyone mention that rocket contrails regularly exhibit those patterns???

It's very easy to understand. You have to visualize the Earth's atmosphere vertically, and realize it's layered...like a layer cake, if you will, but not as regular.

Wind velocity, and direction will vary greatly, sometimes, with altitude. Rocket contrails (unlike those made by airplanes, in level flight) tend to rise vertically, of course.

Hence, they encounter the various shearing forces, due to the upper winds.

I grew up in Los Angeles...it was very, very ocmmon to see launches from nearby Vandenberg AFB (well...not 'nearby' exactly, up the coast towards Santa Barbara)...
en.wikipedia.org...

Especially when launches were scheduled around sunset, made some spectacular sights.

Gee...imagine if ATS (and the Internet) had existed back in the 1960s and 1970s....the "Chicken Littles" would have been out, in force....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This looks like a launch. It's a slow moving object passing through the atmosphere. Not a comet which would have entered at meteor speeds. The linear speed of a meteor is of the order of 10km per second. That's 36,000 km per hour.

How Fast is "Swift": An Exploration of Meteor Angular Speeds

Back to the Tunguska event
Tunguska Event - wikipedia

The explosion registered on seismic stations across Eurasia. In some places the shock wave would have been equivalent to an earthquake of 5.0 on the Richter scale.[12] It also produced fluctuations in atmospheric pressure strong enough to be detected in Great Britain.

So even the instruments in 1908 recorded the event. Our instruments are more numerous and more sensitive today. There would have been all sorts of detections had it been a comet.

The upshot of not acting like a comet is that it was not a comet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The motion behavior relates very much like a rocket device, though the appearance resembles a comet.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Why do you say it resembles a comet? Got any other comet images to compare it to? It acted nothing like a comet. Where is the explosion? Where is the report from a military satellite? Where is anything at all to relate it to a comet?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I briefly skimmed through this thread and found the latest youtube clip not to be the one I speak of. My apologies, in fact I am very familiar with such sightings similar to the last youtube recording posted on this thread. Have lived in the San Fernando Valley and witnessed colorful exhaustion contrail from rocket testing. Though that latest youtube posting differs greatly from the WeatherSpaceNews report.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It's a hoax

Man you guys are really getting desparate. You scream "HOAX" without looking at the dang thing. This has NOTHING to do with the hoaxed film of Kevin Martin. Its a simple rocket trail at sunset.

Like this one we saw in Las Vegas

Missile lights up western sky, police switchboards Las Vegas
Friday, Sept. 20, 2002
Minuteman Missile Launch at Vandenberg, CA

An unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile on an experimental flight lit up the Las Vegas Valley's western sky Thursday night. Concerned Las Vegas residents lit up the Metro Police switchboard with calls of a strange light in the sky as a white cone-shaped cloud formed over the Spring Mountains. The contrail zig-zagged over the horizon and mixed with the fading light to create an eerie glow.

Vandenburg is over 300 miles from Vegas

You guys screaming HOAX at the drop of a hat are getting annoying and ruining what used to be a great investigative site. Makes me

Nothing personal
And no didn't read the rest of the thread No point

edit on 25-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join