It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It could be where the air changes into a state where the contrail won't linger.

Wouldn't be the first time, it's often been mistaken as sprays being turned off and on from supposed chemtrail planes.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
I think its a pretty far reach to tie the geographical pattern found in Mars to the spiral. We have plenty of our own terrestrial spirals: Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Water Spouts, whilpools, etc.

I do agree that this anomaly is fairly unique. The person who made the video described the event being very quick and then it stopped.

I hope other video's suface up about this, it could be a secret military plane, a missle test, or some other exotic possiblity....but no to weather balloons and Ice Crystals.

I agree. It's a far reach however the 'pattern' of all other patterns in the universe------is very unusual and becoming too common (for some reason)

I mean, they can depict, triangles, rectangles, squares, cubes, hexagons etc. and it's just very interesting that our attention is being geared towards 'spirals'.

Been here on Earth over 50 years now. Never remembered so many 'spirals' being brought to my attention.

That's all.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Welcome to instantaneous communications of the 21st century.

Its so fast that the politicians want to cap the internet and censure it. Its making way too many individuals aware of what is going on this world.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
I think its a pretty far reach to tie the geographical pattern found in Mars to the spiral. We have plenty of our own terrestrial spirals: Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Water Spouts, whilpools, etc.

I do agree that this anomaly is fairly unique. The person who made the video described the event being very quick and then it stopped.

I hope other video's suface up about this, it could be a secret military plane, a missle test, or some other exotic possiblity....but no to weather balloons and Ice Crystals.

Well, I am not really connecting the pattern on Mars with what we're talking about per se rather, it's the term "spiral' that is very interesting.

Even when talking about a tornado, hurricane or water spouts (as you pointed out) one doesn't often throw the word 'spiral' out there when discussing these things (even though they clearly are, spiral-like).

They're usually referred to as funnel-like, whirlpool-like, coil-like or even circular-like. I just don't remember so much 'spiral' talk before and I've been on this planet a long time.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Greetings All,

New member here (obviously), just wanting to post some of my own insights into this particular incident.

Hopefully it will not be censored as was my previous attempt to participate in another discussion on these forums (shame on the moderator who did that!) ... but I digress.

I had the good fortune this past winter to work up on the Cold Lake Air Weapons Range (CLAWR) in Northern Alberta, which is in Western Canada.

Every spring (with few exceptions) the skies above the CLAWR become a buzz with something called "Maple Flag". This is when all sorts of aircraft from all over the world, participate in various drills and training exercises.

From the Canadian Government's own website:
www.airforce.forces.gc.ca...

Exercise MAPLE FLAG is normally a six-week international air combat exercise held annually at 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alberta. This year, MAPLE FLAG will be reduced to four weeks. Maple Flag 43, which will be taking place from May 17 to June 11, 2010, provides Canadian and Allied aircrew with realistic training in a modern simulated air combat environment, and emphasizes air operations involving large package coalition forces.

Hundreds of military personnel are expected to participate in this year’s exercise.

Also worth noting, this year (according to the same site) the following countries are either participating or "observing":

* Canadian Forces;
* Danish Air Force;
* French Air Force;
* German Air Force (NATO Period 1);
* NATO AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System);
* Royal Air Force (NATO Period 2);
* Royal Netherlands Air Force;
* Royal New Zealand Air Force;
* Republic of Singapore Air Force;
* Turkish Air Force;
* United States Marine Corps; and
* United States Air Force.

The following forces are participating in this year's coalition exercise as "Red Air". They will deploy providing air and ground threats:

* United States Air Force; and
* Top Aces.

Maple Flag 43 Observing Nations
The nations participated as International Observer Program (IOP) in the exercise:

* Chile;
* Oman;
* Republic of Singapore;
* Colombia;
* India; and
* South Korea."

There's lots of other great info about it there, if you're so inclined.

See Also:
en.wikipedia.org...

My point is, and what I'm getting at, is that perhaps this is some "exhibition" of some new technology, either the US (likely) or some other country showing off their new (MACH 6?) toy?

This might also be supported by the fact this supposed "exhibition" was done in the early morning hours, to minimize outside observers.

From the YouTube posting, it "seems" this video was shot in the pre-dawn light, over/near Prince Rupert, British Columbia, on May 21, 2010.

From the video, it looks to me like the sun is rising behind the phenomenon, which would mean that the video was shot facing East from Prince Rupert.

The Cold Lake Air Weapons Range is about 1800 Km directly to the EAST of Prince Rupert.

(On a curious side note, I tried to convert the distance 1737 km to miles, and it came up that this distance is the EXACT Radius of the moon. Cool!)

I'm no expert on atmospheric lensing (or much of anything, truth be told), I just think it's an interesting co-incidence there is a lot of military sky presence immediately (especially considering Mach speeds) to the East of where this was filmed.

Hmmmm....

Cheers!
N.

[EDITED: Date of Video changed from May 17th (start of Maple Flag), to the correct 21st of May, as indicated in the YouTube forum. Had a brain-fart - My bad.]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by N Treeg]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Did you see the sharp massively hard zig zags that were made right at the end of the trail? Right next to the doughnut circle??

I have actually seen a UFO do this zig zag maneuver before. I have personally seen such a thing, it isn't uncommon apparently, if the video maker is telling the truth about what he saw right before the video tape.

However 2 major notable differences between my sighting as this guys sighting.

1# The UFO that I saw zig zagging for over 3-4minutes, never left any type of smoke trail at all.

2# When the UFO shot straight up into the sky, there was no sonic boom or any audible noises at all. It was a 100% silent event.

No smoke and no sounds.

These are major differences I admit.

But obviously UFOs zig zag a lot more than I initially presumed lol.

My explanation? Aliens are drug addicts.
Only a drugged up alien would drive a UFO like that...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Updated Video 3hrs from this post.
HD Video

May 28, 2010 — This is an authentic original video shot in high definition, though many may try to debunk it, there is no way, because it is real, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, so if there is anyone who can prove what this is , it will no longer be unidentifiable. As it stands, the pictured uploaded to debunk this video are not even a close relationship to this video. If someone can prove that there was some sort of rocket launch on the date mentioned, then good work, if not, this anomaly still remains unidentified. Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% Friday May 21, 2010, This video is in no way shape or form related to, nor does it contain any content pertaining to a previous hoax that was posted here on youtube last week.

Ignore seems some person just potsed exact same vid my BAD sorry

[edit on 28-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's the one thing about this incident that immediately struck me as really unusual... I cannot recall ever hearing of any UFO's that leave behind contrails. Very unusual (and suspect).

I have heard of and read stories of supposedly damaged (alien) craft do this, prior to crashing, or doing other strange things, like dumping hot slag/magma as in the Maury Island incident back in 1947 (one of the first modern sightings).

More info on that here: Maury Island Incident

While I wouldn't discount the possibility the craft was damaged somehow (which could also account for the zig-zagging), it just "seems" more likely this is a more conventional propulsion system in use, rather than a silent and "smoke-less" anti-grav tech.

In the previously posted (in this thread) video of the mach 6 test "plane", you can clearly see the smoke trail start to zig-zag after a bit of time, presumably due to criss-crossing thermals in the atmosphere. (Again I am no expert on atmospheric phenomenon).

I am certain other members here who are much more in the know on things like vapor trails, and contrails from planes would be able to better to explain how conventional man-made tech causes such patterns in the sky, as well as how they can change and disappear over time. What sorts of patterns are possible, that sort of thing.

While the person who took the video or other witnesses may claim to have seen some unknown craft exhibit this flight pattern, unfortunately, I saw no craft at all in any of the videos available making it difficult to say exactly what caused the trail. Speculation is one thing (and should be encouraged), but hard (100%) video proof is another.

Cheers!,
N.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's been deemed a 'hoax', although the correct word would be 'misidentification' (I wish people would stop throwing around the word 'hoax' nonchalantly - it makes Ufology look bad)

______beforeitsnews/news/51/867/New_UFO_spiral_video_is_a_rocket_launch_Another_UFO_Hoax.html

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think that the Canadian video shows a high altitude cloud. It looks like a cloud, but that does not assign cause. The trail leading to the cloud suggests a path. I thin it could be anything from a missile test, to a trail left by a meteor, to a high altitude test plane. Remember that the video shows one point of view and the image is a projection. The large cloud at the end may be a linear feature that appears to be a blob.

Here is another cloud seen over Wisonsin.
Mystery High Altitude Cloud, May 13, 1999

What about rocket trails. Check these out for a spellbinding image.
Rocket Trails

From the cloud appreciation society we have
Clouds that look like things

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I agree this is probably man made.

I don't think UFOs leave contrails unless they're traveling at insane speeds and it's a "natural" contrail.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its is me or we had lot of spinal vortex in the spring this years? I saw one myself one month ago.

Really, thats make me reflecting. Its like if the earth was doing a correction. pole inversion? harp?

IF someone have an idea, please share it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This video has been removed from YouTube due to a copyright claim?

Did anyone save it?

Give me a copy, please!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Found it

There may be an aggressive campaign against this footage as I saw the original poster making comments that he was being threatened.

Save it and share it

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

I do have a copy of this video saved.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by k3rm1t

There may be an aggressive campaign against this footage as I saw the original poster making comments that he was being threatened.

Save it and share it

Sandwich.....

That's a load of melodramatic hoo haa.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Is it really, when in addition to the alleged threats there is an obvious campaign of false copyright claims being waged? Two videos removed, thanks to the people behind youtube.com...

They are claiming the following videos are the same event and hence they own copyright.

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

Do you buy it?

Note also I said "may be", so the only thing melodramatic is in your head. Are you scared of disinfo?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Sandwich.....

..... the only thing melodramatic is in your head.

Are you scared of disinfo?

Well according to you, I'm full of it!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Nvm , mods please delete this post.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
In all of this silliness about cover up I noticed no one disputed that this was anything but a cloud. What formed the cloud? I think it was a rocket launch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join