It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by black cat

I think it was a bat.

They're pretty quick.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This video is definitely of a rocket trail. Don't be fooled by the circular pattern...

google "rocket trails" under images and you'll see many many more.

This video IMO is not fake, just hard to prove it came from western canada. could have been filmed anywhere...somewhere a missle test was performed.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The US Airforce just released a a video regarding a Hyper Sonic Test Plane X-51A.

Here is the Video:

If you pay attention at the 1:38 mark, you can see the same pattern of contrails in the OP video. USAF stated that after the 2 minutes of sustained flight, the test was terminated.

How do they terminate the test? Was the test plane blown up in the sky after 2 minutes?

Also I am just pointing the above out as a possiblity, not concrete proof as to what happened.

The Test was done above the skies of Southern California.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Yup, it looks like it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b076ca8c07eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I agree with your assessment.

Rocket trails have been known to create atmospheric spirals since the mid-1960's, when they were spotted at sea by maritime vessels in the Atlantic Ocean after Atlas-Centaur launches from Cape Canaveral.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Good catch. I was just about to post about this. The sonic boom would definitely have been caused by the scramjet powered vehicle at the speed it reached.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this but anyone think it could be HAARP?.
Just a thought.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yep I think you nailed this one this picture looks exactly the same as that what we saw in the film clip. So I go with rocket trail.

nice picture by the way

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

It looks like clouds, and they are there, its not a hoax.

See how you can see it threw all those branches.

You would have to remodel all those trees, didn’t' happen.

Its very interesting how its coloured, and that could be fake.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by exinterp]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by exinterp
Its very interesting how its coloured, and that could be fake.

Nope. Whatever nasty, ozone destroying chemicals are they use in those missiles, they nearly always display those awesome colors. It's quite a sight, and one I've seen often both when I was in the Air Force, and since I've moved to the Los Angeles area.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
so do we think this could be a missile test gone wrong if so any reports on a crash site if that the case just curious.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I think you're wrong. If you watch the norway videos, they don't look like a missile test. See here : www.huffingtonpost.com...

now this latest canadian thing looks to be some kind of exhaust trail and looks nothing like the norway spiral, it could possibly be a missile test of some sort.

I don't think this is the same kind of spiral and quite why the guy released the fake video of the supposed same event is even more odd. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
UFOs don't use jet propulsion, and therefore don't leave a contrail.

This is a terrestrial phenomena.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
looks like a sunset rise to me

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by One Moment

The Norway Spiral was concluded to be a missle test, actually a missle faliure.

My opinion? I seriously doubt it mainly because: why would they conduct missile tests on the only DAY Obama was in Norway? I mean really......
What are the odds?

A lot of "important" people were there all week... it was COP15. Russia doesn't need to get approval to test launch over Russia, regardless of what is happening elsewhere. That wasn't the only test they admitted to in the 2 week span, and there had been other launches earlier in the year. They certainly didn't expect it to fail, so there was no reason to assume that it would be visible in Norway. Just coincidence. I think the OP's video is another such launch failure.

COP15 was in Copenhagen, Denmark. Not Norway. Obama, for some weird reason, just didn't wan't to sleep in a Danish hotel. Almost everybody else, of the so called "important" people stayed in in Denmark.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Not sure where you're trying to go with this, but again, the missile launch was in Russia, not Norway, Denmark, or any other country. The missile wasn't fired at Obama. It didn't explode over his hotel. He just happened to be in a place that had a clear view of the event [in Russia].

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

It doesn't have to be a rocket launch at all, failed or otherwise.

It could be simply an aircraft contrail being affected by similar atmosphere conditions as seen the above images.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It could be simply an aircraft contrail being affected by similar atmosphere conditions as seen the above images.

I agree - except for the fact that it stops abruptly in mid air. Did the aircraft suddenly cut the engines and glide down to earth?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP's video looks pretty legit to me. The color of the clouds appear to be the right color and contrast. Thanks for the clip!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A hoax called by one link that doesn't work?!

So as long as I find a link that suggests what we see is a hoax we believe this?
That's gullible defined. Perhaps the links you use as HOAX support should be thoroughly looked at before hand.

Just like the Dutch Crop Circle - someone pasted a link saying it was man made - most of us believed this to be true, only to find out it was totally untrue. This is becoming a stain on ATS reputation (for little of what it does have left).

At the very least have a working link ffs!

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

www.theweatherspace.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by OrionHunterX]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join