It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't suppose someone could post a few caps from the video & maybe describe in a bit of detail what happens in it, or is it just shots of that one cloud you can see in the video still image? I can't watch it til midnight tonight. T-Mobile ><

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

This looks pretty real to me.

It kinda looks like a missile exhaust trail from the bottom up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

The Norway Spiral was concluded to be a missle test, actually a missle faliure.

This I believe needs to be examined further.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

May 27, 2010 — Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof was not a hoax after all. The original clip was created as a hoax to an actual event that occured on Friday , but the poster did not have a video to support the event and made his own version.

This video is of the actual event and is the only known video to exist. This Clip was submitted by an anonymous witness to the event that occured just hours before sunrise. The story behind the UFO is that an unkown craft was spiraling through the sky in more of a "jig jag" formation, as if it was in distress, before eventually spiraling at the end and then supersonically dissapearing vertically into space with a super sonic boom. This clip was taken by a resident who witnessed the incident. He states " it happened so fast, I just stood there with my mouth wide open in utter amazement". He quickly ran into the house to grab his video camera to capture the glowing, colorful, radiant trail the craft left in its path. The after effect lingered on for several minutes, then dissapated into the pitch black sky. You can hear him talking to his neighbor, who was aroused from sleep by the sonic boom. The person responsible for the video wishes to remain annonymous for obvious reasons, to protect himself and his family. The video was sent to me to share. A water mark has been placed on the video for copyright protection. All I know at this time is what has been told to me and I have posted here. At this time, this could be classified as an Unidentified Flying Object, until a valid explanation can explain how a conventional craft can move in such a formation at such speeds. The trail of radiant energy depicted in this video, in my opinion, could not have been made by any jet propelled vehicle made by man. This is my opinion, however, and there may be someone with an explanation for this type of craft movement.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the U2U clarification people.

This is an odd series of events.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Damn just posted a thread on the retracted hoax claim lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Perhaps the [bad] CGI video was an attempt to recreate the event that produced the contrail in the OP's video based on eyewitness descriptions.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

My opinion? I seriously doubt it mainly because: why would they conduct missile tests on the only DAY Obama was in Norway? I mean really......
What are the odds?

But this is not the thread to discuss that (although I'd love to) I just don't want to hijack the OP's video.
Thanks.....(interesting times we're living in, eh?)

Does anyone know when the OP's video was taken? It mentions, Friday so was that May 21st?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by One Moment]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Perhaps the [bad] CGI video was an attempt to recreate the event that produced the contrail in the OP's video based on eyewitness descriptions.

True, so why did he/they not just state that to begin with?

PS, One Moment. Thanks for the clear explanation!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

My opinion? I seriously doubt it mainly because: why would they conduct missile tests on the only DAY Obama was in Norway? I mean really......
What are the odds?

It would be to show Obama that is he is Paper Tiger and an appologist. None of the world powers take him seriously.

He can't even get the nations to unite against sanctioning North Korea even after it was proven Kim had given orders to torpedo a South Korean ship.

This thread is about the video at hand, which I believe to be legit and warrants further research.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That looks 100% real to me. Some kind of aircraft that has gone wildly out of control.

Also, do I see evidence of pulse detonation there in the contrail?

The question is - where is the aircraft now? How can it just disappear in mid air??

link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I think the video may be something they were told to use to make it blatantly obvious that it was fake, when it was in fact real (as in it actually happened, not the video being real).

The spiral pictures and the video look nothing like each other.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

link   

What are the odds?

It would be to show Obama that is he is Paper Tiger and an apologist.

He can't even get the nations to unite against sanctioning North Korea even after it was proven Kim had given orders to torpedo a South Korean ship.

This thread is about the video at hand, which I believe to be legit and warrants further research.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

Yes. I agree. But the question is WHO is showing this?

Because I am a highly spiritual Being, I have my suspicions that the 'message' to Obama wasn't from humans. But that's another thread, for another day.

There is something up with 'spirals'. Big time.
Now Yahoo has on their homepage this:

Mystery Spirals on Mars Finally Explained

news.yahoo.com...

My guttural feeling is the 'messages' are:
There's a re-birthing about to take place or......already in place.
Think about it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Appearantly, the original "hoaxer" immediately retracted his claim of a hoax citing that he was visited by "Someone" who told him to keep quiet about it.

www.theweatherspace.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think its a pretty far reach to tie the geographical pattern found in Mars to the spiral. We have plenty of our own terrestrial spirals: Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Water Spouts, whilpools, etc.

I do agree that this anomaly is fairly unique. The person who made the video described the event being very quick and then it stopped.

I hope other video's suface up about this, it could be a secret military plane, a missle test, or some other exotic possiblity....but no to weather balloons and Ice Crystals.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am no professional photographer but ahh, this is a real 1 as far as im concerned ITS THE BEST SWAMPGAS video as of yet
and it had a sonic boom to assist it. Seems to be authentic!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I also think that the fake video we all know about has tarnished the credibility of this find and probably many more spiral anomalies etc.. in the future will be compared and deemed fake because some Muppet thought he/she would show their photoshop skills the more i look at this the more i want to know.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

This I believe needs to be examined further.

Sorry for taking this further off topic.

A missile was definately involved, but whatever caused the spiral, was definately not a random failure.

Previous threads have established that, imo.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

What are the odds?

A lot of "important" people were there all week... it was COP15. Russia doesn't need to get approval to test launch over Russia, regardless of what is happening elsewhere. That wasn't the only test they admitted to in the 2 week span, and there had been other launches earlier in the year. They certainly didn't expect it to fail, so there was no reason to assume that it would be visible in Norway. Just coincidence. I think the OP's video is another such launch failure.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The video posted in the first post doesn't look like a hoax to me, either.
But watch it at 0:58 seconds - what was that black thing that zoomed by the camera? Did anyone else catch it?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by black cat]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join