It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This clip I found while snooping in youtube only just been uploaded and only info is what the original Poster has to say.

The story behind the UFO is that an unkown craft was spiraling through the sky in more of a "jig jag" formation, as if it was in distress, before eventually spiraling at the end and then supersonically dissapearing vertically into space with a super sonic boom. This clip was taken by a resident who witnessed the incident. He states " it happened so fast, I just stood there with my mouth wide open in utter amazement". He quickly ran into the house to grab his video camera to capture the glowing, colorful, radiant trail the craft left in its path. The after effect lingered on for several minutes, then dissapated into the pitch black sky.

If anyone has more info on this please would be great.
Only info on the time of sighting is sunrise. I amuse that it would be sunrise today or possibly yesterday as it was sent direct to the youtube poster and posted today.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Check the Hoax section.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yeh sorry I was in a rush got work grrrrrrr if there is a mod around and feels that this has to be removed or moved to the hoax section please do sorry for hassle.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This does not look like a hoax. Excellent find !!

One can clearly see the zig zag pattern and then a huge donut hole at the end of the zig zag pattern.

The other videos that are in the hoax section are not depicting the same thing. Those were shown to be CGI as nothing else in the video field showed reflection of the actual event.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The US Airforce just released a a video regarding a Hyper Sonic Test Plane X-51A.

Here is the Video:

If you pay attention at the 1:38 mark, you can see the same pattern of contrails in the OP video. USAF stated that after the 2 minutes of sustained flight, the test was terminated.

How do they terminate the test? Was the test plane blown up in the sky after 2 minutes?

Also I am just pointing the above out as a possiblity, not concrete proof as to what happened.

The Test was done above the skies of Southern California.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5efb5bd74410.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA: Above finding.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Check the Hoax section.

But why did this 'fake' spiral disappear and this 'new' video shows it lingering?
Not sure what to think.

Edit-spelling error

[edit on 27-5-2010 by One Moment]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a hoax to me either. Let's hope some more of this event surfaces...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
This does not look like a hoax. Excellent find !!

One can clearly see the zig zag pattern and then a huge donut hole at the end of the zig zag pattern.

The other videos that are in the hoax section are not depicting the same thing. Those were shown to be CGI as nothing else in the video field showed reflection of the actual event.

I concur but......I am totally confused by both sightings. Did the 'fake' videographer KNOW an authentic one was coming (or happened) and just CGI-ed the whole event?
What were the dates of these videos (fake and new)?

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's a hoax

AND FINALLY A HOAX CONFESSION… ( ! ) Read entire confession here What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was really place together by not a team, but one person. Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the largest hoax ever made. Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out. “Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?”, questioned Martin. “A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I chose to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section.”

www.getxnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hoaxers merely create videos to feed their inner child and gauge how many people can fall for the video, take their findings to the movie industry & maybe land a paycheck.

The hoaxer could have been trying to spread dis-info on any other videos that might surface later, that could be one thing. But in this video the trail and the donut are visible though trees and remain constant during movement of the camera.

I am not a video footage expert, this could be some elaborate hoax itself with the newest editing software. I don't know, I believe it to be a true video & that is my opinion. Maybe someone can analyze it further with the proper software.

As far as what created the anomaly, I don't know. I don't think a weather ballon or Ice Crystals in the upper atmosphere would be involved in this.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not sure about this one being done with photoshop [ I am no expert] but Yes the others are fake until someone claims responsibility to faking this I will keep open mind but thanks for that info

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That's a paid Hoaxer

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It's a hoax

AND FINALLY A HOAX CONFESSION… ( ! ) Read entire confession here What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was really place together by not a team, but one person. Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the largest hoax ever made. Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out. “Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?”, questioned Martin. “A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I chose to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section.”

www.getxnews.com...

Where does it say/show that this Kevin Martin (who is a notorious forum-spammer on other sites) was responsible for this new video????
It says on that page you included, 'here are three videos' but yet...there aren't any links.

At this time, I am siding with this being authentic cause I smell total shilling in order to cover-up a mysterious event (maybe).

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t

Yeh sorry I was in a rush got work grrrrrrr if there is a mod around and feels that this has to be removed or moved to the hoax section please do sorry for hassle.

Apologies. The video you posted is not the fake CGI one in the hoax section, rather it appears to be an actual contrail lit in the low sunlight. If it is Western Canada it might be another flawless Russian launch.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hoaxers merely create videos to feed their inner child and gauge how many people can fall for the video, take their findings to the movie industry & maybe land a paycheck.

The hoaxer could have been trying to spread dis-info on any other videos that might surface later, that could be one thing. But in this video the trail and the donut are visible though trees and remain constant during movement of the camera's.

I am not a video footage expert, this could be some elaborate hoax itself with the newest editing software. I don't know, I believe it to be a true video & that is my opinion. Maybe someone can analyze it further with the proper software.

As far as what created the anomaly, I don't know. I don't think a weather ballon or Ice Crystals in the upper atmosphere would be involved in this.

Please forgive my naivety but how can you say this is a hoax yet question who created the 'anomaly'?
If it's a hoax then it stands to reason the 'hoaxer' created the anomaly through software, no?

Are we talking about this video (posted on this thread) or are we talking about 'Kevin Martins" spiral or.............are we talking about both?

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by k3rm1t

Apologies. The video you posted is not the fake CGI one in the hoax section, rather it appears to be an actual contrail lit in the low sunlight. If it is Western Canada it might be another flawless Russian launch.

Ah! See? No wonder I was thoroughly confused.

So there ARE two different, two separate videos, both showing a spiral over Canada some time last week, right?
Do I have this correct or do I have to stay after-school to get more tutoring?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I am only referring to this video.

I am just stating, the debunkers need to come out with more than Ice Crystals and Weather Balloos for this one.

As far as another missle test by the Russians, I can lean that way. The missle could have lost communication had a erratic flight path and then finally went boom or........

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You have it right now.

I don't believe this is a hoax, I don't believe it is much of a spiral either.

It looks like a contrail with a loop in it, reflecting the setting sun.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I am only referring to this video.

I am just stating, the debunkers need to come out with more than Ice Crystals and Weather Balloos for this one.

As far as another missle test by the Russians, I can lean that way. The missle could have lost communication had a erratic flight path and then finally went boom or........

Thanks for the clarification but now you added yet a THIRD 'spiral' to the discussion.

There are three spiral videos (if I have this correct)

1) This one.

2) The 'Canadian Hoax' one by Kevin Martin who apparently, confessed? (whatever)

3) The Norway Spiral.

Let's dismiss "Kevin's' only because his name is known throughout the conspiracy-forum world.

This one and the Norway Spiral one, to me....are real.
Why are 'spirals' the symbol du-jour all of a sudden?
I can't imagine there was a world wide - hoaxing convention last year and their plan was to hoax the entire world into believing 'spirals' are the new mysterious symbol!

Something is up.

Let's see if a spiral crop circle shows up this year. Man....that'll really give debunkers something to gnaw away at.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
[edit on May 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Thanks for the clarification but now you added yet a THIRD 'spiral' to the discussion.

There are three spiral videos (if I have this correct)

1) This one.

2) The 'Canadian Hoax' one by Kevin Martin who apparently, confessed? (whatever)

3) The Norway Spiral.

Let's dismiss "Kevin's' only because his name is known throughout the conspiracy-forum world.

This one and the Norway Spiral one, to me....are real.
Why are 'spirals' the symbol du-jour all of a sudden?
I can't imagine there was a world wide - hoaxing convention last year and their plan was to hoax the entire world into believing 'spirals' are the new mysterious symbol!

Something is up.

Let's see if a spiral crop circle shows up this year. Man....that'll really give debunkers something to gnaw away at.

There is a fourth... a spiral that appeared over China, presumably another Russian misfire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join