It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce facilities - really

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

What a terrific site for an underground operation!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Habu,

You couldn't have said it better - COMPLETELY underground, in every sense of the word!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
And their goal is to stay underground.

My guess is that will happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Try to tie this information with that presented in the NGo thread, and the Tonopah thread, and the whole picture starts to develop. Also look at the HED physics thread, in light of this combined information.

Thank you, for those that are interested in this.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

It's really a shame that the recent thread of yours has disappeared, I still can't comprehend the reason behind that. They could lock it, merge it with this one, but no... 404'ed.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to read more.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
For those who missed it, I stated that through that thread I had already said so much, I might as well "spill the beans."

The Dulce Canyon facility is a specialized location for performing specific functions in preparing nuclear material for weapons, and other types of military/government/space use. It is totally underground because the whole place was built as a containment facility in case of any nuclear mishap. The facility would instantly be closed off, sealing in all of the nuclear material. All personnel would be lost, and it would be hundreds of years before anyone would even think of entering the facility.

For this reason, I believe it would be absolutely ludicrouse for anyone to co-locate to that site - including those working with ETs, flying saucer reverse engineering, or even those planning the next round of taxes for our citizens. Personally, I would like to see Congress co-located there! (Joke)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I really dunno what to believe about the whole Dulce Underground Alien Bio Lab thing. There has to be something to it I think, due to how much it can/gets mentioned when discussing deep Alien/UFO lore. How much is there to it? I dunno. However, I do think our Government runs some ultra top secret underground bases all around the globe and who knows what goes on down there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienGrey

Not to mention it is a little peculiar the whistle blower I can't remember his full name, something "Schneider" was found murdered in his apartment with a wire wrapped around his neck. Curious isn't it? He spilled the beans and shortly after he spilled his blood..

The Apache nation has HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of eyewitness testimony of cattle mutilations and UFO sightings.. These people can't all be crackpots so something is/was deffinately going on there,, From Dulce there's a complete underground railway system which works on magnetics to achieve 12,000 mph travel to other strategic underground locations throughout the WORLD.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have an urge to go over that way. Actually I have always wanted to go to the desert just because it seems that the feel of things would seem right... I don't know how to explain that but I think a lot of people have felt the same and talk about going west. ...but now even more so I have an urge to at least go look at the mountains. I am very very curious about bases now.

I have urges to go to ones around here but I don't because I know it will just be a waste of gas. I can't get started trying to search the world over. I don't have that kind of cash flow. If I won the lottery i would definitely start snooping around. The first thing i'd buy is a camper trailer and I'd just be nosing around the countryside looking for aliens and UFOs.

Oh my, I've lost my mind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join