It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce facilities - really

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The actual functions are highly classified for a very good reason, but not what any of you seem to think. It is an important set of complexes, but in no way related to the vast speculations that run so rampant here.

If the truth were suddenly revealed, half of you would be highly disappointed. The other half would immediately claim that everyone there had been hypnotized and brain-washed so that the things they do would finally be revealed as a mammoth alien base responsible for mind control of all world leaders.

There were a few days when the Trinity Site was the most classified location on Earth, yet you may now go there and see that nothing continues to exist of a classified nature. Most people simply do not know how to put the classification of a project into proper perspective. After all, Teflon was once one of the most classified substances on the face of the Earth, and now you can buy skillets with Teflon at Walmart!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How do you know this about Dulce pal?

I'm inclined to believe what you say, although the thoughts of underground aliens bases are great for entertainments I doubt they're there. And if they are I doubt many people know about them.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

You have no physical evidence of any Dulce facility or complex. Unless you care to share a general area on GE, this whole Dulce thing is a hoax.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You mean that underground base near Dulce, that doesn't officially exist, code name ULTRA, is not full of grays conducting all kinds of experiments on humans and animals? Are you sure??? Oh man, what a downer....

I am really dissapointed. Tell Mike and David from the E.B.E. Intelligence Agency, I said hello, and hope they enjoyed their cup of coffee this am at the Best Western in Dulce.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There would be just a handful of very highly trusted people with any need to know about activities there.. not even the president or even the CIA director would have files on that place...A few people in government , probably completely limited to the Army and Navy would have knowledge of what actually goes on there, and those people would never post anything about it on ATS either...
Nice try though

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

What could possible be going on there that is so secret and important??? For 10 years we've been trying to find some arab in a cave in Pakistan and to this day have no clue where he is. Thousands of barrels of oil are gushing out daily in our waters and we have no clue how to stop it. So, what could possibly be going on in some supposed top secret underground base that even the President isnt aware of. Our planet is ruined as it is, and we have no control over it. If we had such advanced tech hidden underground somewhere, then why have we lost all control over our planet???

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lansa

I guess you haven't read this?

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by lansa

I guess you haven't read this?

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

While that may make for some nice reading, it has no grounding in reality. Need facts, not fiction.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh...okay. Nothing to investigate because we don't understand classification? Read your signature line and act accordingly. I will be the dog you aren't in the need-to-know circles aware of all that go on there so why are you herding people away from gathering evidence? hmmmm

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lansa

Maybe, or maybe not.....glad you were able to come to that conclusion in just a matter of minutes; and to think you just joined yesterday... a truly amazing analysis.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Look, Mount Weather used to be a place to hide politicans and their political apparatus in case of nuclear attack by the Soviets. It was highly classified, but NOT because they could control weather, change lead into gold, hide alien bodies, or any such thing. It was classified because it was simply a good place to hide people while the nuclear winter settled down.

There are secret functions all over this country, and many have never been heard of. That still doen't mean they can control weather, change lead into gold, or hide alien bodies. It is just that things go on there that we don't want everyone else to know about. That is ALL!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

How do you know this about Dulce pal?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Obviously something exists there that can be seen from overhead. Otherwise, why is the air space above it off limits to pilots? Are they afraid of pilots seeing something they shouldn't?

tfr.faa.gov...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Again alot of claims without anything to back it up...

[There are secret functions all over this country, and many have never been heard of. That still doen't mean they can control weather, change lead into gold, or hide alien bodies.]

And you are so certain why? You know all there is to know about HAARPs' capabilities? You've been through all the depths of Dulce?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

And we should believe your words without some kind of evidence as well??? Pics? Proof of ID?

That is the problem, actually. You are not offering anything substancial here, only your observation, as an anon individual on a forum. tell us why we should assign gravity to your post.

What you are asking for in terms of proof surrounding the decades of odd activity around Dulce and other bases throughout the world is well documented. Some of this I have seen first hand. Should you be subjected to the same criteria, the same burdon of proof, maybe?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why are you repeating that statement in the same short post?

"NOT because they could control weather, change lead into gold, hide alien bodies, or any such thing."

"That still doen't mean they can control weather, change lead into gold, or hide alien bodies."

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's easy to be a critic. It really is....

Show us WHY we should believe you and we might consider the evidence...
We are all required to provide the same when making blanket statements, that's how it work on ATS.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by PapaKrok]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If you are ready to make a disclosure, it's ok; we can handle it here;
probably more so than in any other avenue on earth.

Just take a deep breath, let it out, and relax. We're listening.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
after reading this thread I decided to go look ad Dulce with google earth and what do ya know I found an odd object, I'm not claiming aliens but it looks kinda weird.

36°27'18.98"N

106°55'50.35"W

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Obviously something exists there that can be seen from overhead. Otherwise, why is the air space above it off limits to pilots? Are they afraid of pilots seeing something they shouldn't?

tfr.faa.gov...

Your link shows a temporary NOTAM in the Red River area, nearly one hundred miles East of Dulce. That particular NOTAM is to insure unencumbered airspace for forest firefighters and is not uncommon this time of year. Thanks for adding another layer of misinformation on Dulce.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by RKWWWW]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join