It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Are they trying to block out the sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
In Columbus, Ohio, the skies today are perfectly clear, except near the Sun where there is an uncountable number of crisscross patterns. If they were just regular old commercial flights, why are they only concentrated in front of the sun? Are they trying to block out the sun?

"Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to block out the sun." -Mr. Burns

Well, maybe men like Mr. Burns.

But the funniest thing is, every time they spray, the SUN MOVES! Morons! Are they trying to create a cloud to cover the sun? It would be one thing if that actually worked, although farmers would get pissed. But what the heck are they even doing? Their diabolical plan doesn't even work.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
nice thread my son. I live just south of cleveland and noticed this same thing yesterday while relaxing in this beautiful haarp induced weather. its like ATC are telling the pilots where to fly so that they all go over one singular point to make a sort of cloud.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ksimokovich

that's what I thought, but the "cloud" doesn't even cover the sun. I heard it had something to do with blocking out radiation for satellite signals, but either way the sun moves so it seems like a waste of time, energy, not to mention polluting the ozone but they don't care about that of course.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This aluminum particles secreted into the atmosphere have to do more with blocking radiation (Heat) from the sun than anything else. The chemtrails started because not enough volcanoes had been going off to provide Mother Earth the natural cooling that ash & sulfur particles provide.

Volcanoes that release large amounts of sulfur compounds like sulfur oxide or sulfur dioxide affect the climate more strongly than those that eject just dust. The sulfur compounds are gases that rise easily into the stratosphere. Once there, they combine with the (limited) water available to form a haze of tiny droplets of sulfuric acid. These tiny droplets are very light in color and reflect a great deal of sunlight for their size.

NASA collaborated Article

Since we nearly don't have enough volcanoes going off, a very good thing. We need to seed our skies to protect us from the sun's radiation.

The whole global warming is farse because mother earth hasn't put on its natural sunscreen yet (volcano dust=natural sunscreen). I guess that cycle is coming ahead......

We are not destroying the ozone as another poster mentioned, it is being strengthened.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Whats to say they are not blocking more than the sun?

new topics

top topics

join