It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a Conspiracy THEORY... a possible motive for creating this massive Oil Spill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Once I saw the word Halliburton associated with this Oil Spill... that sent up a red flag for me. I'm sorry guys, but there are some very suspicious circumstances surrounding this oil spill that point to a conspiracy, but I haven't read many theories about a motive.

First I would like to point out that I believe this oil spill could of been plugged up by now... but for some reason they want this mess to continue. Now, I have to ask myself this question: Why? what reasoning would they have for creating such a long ongoing mess? It's now day 38, and it appears that this is an event that will be covered throughout the rest of the Summer.

So what we have here is an event that will be the top headline in the mainstream media for months and months... and then it dawned on me... Could this oil spill serve the purpose for a distraction? Think about it for a second... While the country stays focused on the environmental impact of this disaster... and while the mainstream media, and politicians draw in our attention surrounding this lone event... could there be a reason why they need the masses distracted for this long?

I would like to remind people that Hurricane Season is approaching soon... and if we face the possibility of all this oil being thrown across our land, we could potentially have a disaster that will stay in our hearts and minds for many months to come... not to mention we don't know hpw long it will take until they get this spill plugged up.

So again... I have to ask the question... Could this Oil Spill be used as a Giant Distraction? and if so for what? What do TPTB not want the public focused on right now? Well, right now I don't have the answer to that, but I do remember it was suggested that the 2007 Fires in San Diego seemed to be covering up certain legislation being passed in Congress (specifically HR 1955 which never became a law) So I wonder if there could be something similar in action.

I would like to add that I also believe that there could numerous other reasons for a possible motive... and at the same time I will see keep an open mind that all this could of really just been an accident... but I'll forever remain a skeptic.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would also like to note that I believe the motive behind this plane crash was to serve as a distraction from getting details about the events of 9/11 to the public while they were fresh.

So if you want another example of how a distraction works (in addition to the 2007 California Fires).... this would be a good example:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I posted about Haliburton connection on another thred. However, it was indeed the Halliburton crew that was last closet to the rig explosion and they were "cementing" something around the well head area where the explosion occurred.

It would not be a stretch to say the some of Cheny's henchmen from Hallibuton used plastic explosives in the cement mixture to blow the rig. It is also interesting that a rig worker has now come forward and said that the 3 corporate partners had an arguement just hours before the explosion.

I thinK we will be exploring in much more detail in the coming weeks, exactly what Hallibuton (Cheney) did.

I know this is conjecture but there is some interesting mounting information that this may be what happened.

Thanks for post this OP

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There are a couple of reasons why I think the hole is not plugged yet. The main one being BP does not want to lose it's investment. that well is worth possibly $billions in the long run, and if they use an effective method (like a controlled explosion) their investment will be lost.

This is also a great oppertunity for the current administration. What better way to push environmental / energy reform then a catastrpohy of both. This is why President Obama has been sitting on his hands allowing BP to try and save their investment rather then save our gulf (which I live 1 hour from).

At some point people will see that this is being ALLOWED to continue and there will be a backlash. I just hope it is soon.

-E-

[edit on 27-5-2010 by MysterE]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Something is under water, they used the massive concrete box to take what ever it was out, to take a sample maybe for testing in the laboratories..

We are either not ready for it, or it is a matter of national interest..

Can't wait till it gets unveiled.

But it might be a while..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I read a thread a few days ago about how Dick Cheney wants to make the president look as bad as possible.
I too thought about the Haliburton connection right away as well.
I mean come on...its DICK CHENEY we are talking about here,he doesn't seem to be the most moral or ethical person.

This THEORY doesn't seem that crazy an idea to me actually.
Who knows.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think you are right Doomsday2029. They ARE using the oil spill and I believe that purpose is to destroy the economies of the Gulf coast states and then institue martial law under the pretext of "economic emergency".
Think about it: we have Russian and UN troops in the country, thousands of UN vehicles sitting parked at a closed AF base in Florida and to top it off they are mobilizing the national guard. Many of us have seen increased military air traffic and convoys going down the interstates. It's coming and I really believe that this is what they have planned. They will destroy America piece by piece beginning with the Gulf coast. A few months will tell whether I'm paranoid or not.
Respectfully, ATA

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If they did this on purpose they did it to get rid of the watery oil without having to process it, thus costing them money. They are letting the low quality oil leak so they can get at the higher quality oil.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

read this thread

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Heres something you may/may not be interested in.
divinecosmos.com...

top topics

join