It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea warns it will meet war with 'all-out war'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Boy does this give me a bad feeling.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Yeah i could easily see some sort of mass hostage crisis in the near-future.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yeah it seems they are doing everything they can to bait the NKoreans into war.

Anyway.

Wen Jiabao says China would not protect those responsible for S. Korean warship sinking: Cheong Wa Dae

Is this just words or will they really vote to condemn North Korea? Probably just words...

Because last time China said this and even voted for sanctions, they INCREASED exports to North Korea... this is such a joke.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo
I think air dropping a generous amount of CBU-97's and MK40's will take the starch out of Lil Kim's army. Saddam's army developed a complete dislike for this munition, "Iron Rain". They surrendered en mass.

On top of these, I am sure we have at least of "few" of the following lurking, undetected in the area:

Los Angeles Class (SSN) submarines with anti-ship and anti-submarine capabilities loaded with MK48 torpedoes, land attack cruise missiles and Harpoon anti ship missiles.

Virginia Class Fast Attack Submarine with a full complement of Vertically launched Tomahawk Cruise missiles, Harpoon, and MK48 torpedoes for operations close to shore and anti-ship attacks.

Seawolf Class Fast Attack submarines also with a full complement of 50 Tomahawk cruise missile/Harpoon/Mk-48 torpedoes.

If necessary, the Ohio Class submarines, each armed with 24 Trident II SLBMs and 4 nuclear-powered SSGNs (cruise missile submarines), each capable of carrying 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles with conventional warheads.

The Ohio class sub carries 24 Trident I/Trident II/D5 Sea Launched Ballistic Missiles, each Trident contains 8 individually targeted 300–475 kT. nuclear warheads, along with a full compliments of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. A nuclear attack from just one of these Ohio Class Submarines would completely devastate North Korea.

And this is what Lil Kim cannot see. His total destruction could arise from the ocean before he could get his first nuke off the launcher. Approximately 11 KH-11's over N. Korea giving us constant surveillence.

After a large onslaught of cruise missiles and his air defenses are taken out, in come the B-1's, B-2's, F-117's and B-52 with their munitions raining from the air. After this onslaught, comes the F-15's, F-16's, & F-18's to continue the air assault. A couple hundred A10 Warthogs sure would help with any remaining tanks or armored vehicles supporting their ground troops. It would be one hell of a battle!!

Lil Kim may like rattling his sabre at the West, but unlike him, we can walk the walk at any pace he would like. He can't hit what he can't see and should be careful of what he wishes for.

Yay, at last, somebody in the real World and you're spot on buddy.

Great post!

We should get rid of North Korea so the rest of us all normal people can relax and stop listening to his crap!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

U.S. military commander visits tense border with N. Korea

SEOUL, May 28 (Yonhap) -- The top U.S. military commander in South Korea visited the South's land border with North Korea on Friday and inspected the U.S. troops there as tensions mounted over March's deadly torpedo attack by the North on one of the South's warships, officials said. Army Gen. Walter Sharp, who is also chief of the United Nations Command (UNC) in the South, also visited the truce village of Panmunjom and reviewed "the various responsibilities associated with the Korean Armistice Agreement with the commanders on the ground," the UNC said in a statement.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

Seems thats a direct message/threat to NK that US troops are on hand and are ready.

The US Military Commander may have walked up to individual troops or their bosses and said "Look, we are going to hit them stupid NK's soon, so be prepared and do your best" etc.?

Something is in the air, trust me!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Because last time China said this and even voted for sanctions, they INCREASED exports to North Korea... this is such a joke.

As long as it isn't weapons, then I don't see the harm of sending food, plastics and such to NK. I mean, believe it or not ATS... North Koreans are part of the human race too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join