It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea to scrap agreement preventing military clashes with South

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

N. Korea to scrap agreement preventing military clashes with South

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

SEOUL, May 27 (Yonhap) -- North Korea's military said Thursday that it will ditch an inter-Korean agreement to ensure the prevention of accidental clashes in the western waters off the Korean Peninsula.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That agreement was important to allow safe passage of goods as well as of citizens between both Koreas. I guess, since none of that will happen for a while, there is no need for that agreement anymore.

There was also a system of boats that would patrol de Yellow Sea, to make sure of the safe passage of those ships. Those boats are also gone, now.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd

That agreement was important to allow safe passage of goods as well as of citizens between both Koreas. I guess, since none of that will happen for a while, there is no need for that agreement anymore.

There was also a system of boats that would patrol de Yellow Sea, to make sure of the safe passage of those ships. Those boats are also gone, now.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

prevention of accidental clashes.. That has to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life.. Do people actually believe in this kind of talk or they they know they are being lied to about everything?

join