It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret military craft mistaken as UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Is it at all possible that these sightings are top secret govt technology? After all the Stealth plane was mistaken for ufo's for years..... And if they were would they fly them over populated areas or just places like the dessert ie Area 51 etc??

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think that *some* of these giant Black Triangles that folks are seeing in the skies are in fact, top secret military craft of some sort.

Others however, I feel that they maybe genuine ET craft, albeit a small % of them.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I think that *some* of these giant Black Triangles that folks are seeing in the skies are in fact, top secret military craft of some sort.

Others however, I feel that they maybe genuine ET craft, albeit a small % of them.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

That's what I think.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rickyboy999

I think its likely that a percentage of the sightings can be explained by military test craft, intelligent missile tests and things of that nature. However there are just too many incidents which cannot be explained in that manner to say that ALL these sightings are related to the military. There have been alleged contacts with other species (admittedly some are pretty far fetched but each on thier own merits I say) , and further more, when a craft shoots directly upward at a ninety degree angle to its previous vector... thats physicaly impossible as far as modern science goes, so unless we are several HUNDRED years ahead of ourselves, I dont think that those special moments can be attributed to military tech.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Most are advanced government craft developed in conjunction with non-human intelligences decades ahead of mainstream technologies. We will see more of these airborne in the coming period. And there will be a staged agenda in their usage.

Although there are genuine 'extrterrestrial' crafts out there also, they are only seen if they choose to be seen. Most prefer to operate without attention. For now.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by benedict9]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The most amazing one to me is that one that was on Larry King where the Air force photographer caught a UFO shooting down a test missile.. and this was like 40 years ago.. and we don't even have anything that could do that now that I am aware of.. It flew up and around the missile in a nano second and fired lasers at it to disable it. I mean.. to me it's even more amazing if it's military than if it was a alien tech. How on earth can the military keep this kind of stuff secret so long.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think all UFO's are either unknown government aircrafts or weather phenom. stands to reason that if they are top-secret then they are "unidentified" to the public.

of course this is ATS and most if not all people will disagree

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I think all UFO's are either unknown government aircrafts or weather phenom. stands to reason that if they are top-secret then they are "unidentified" to the public.

of course this is ATS and most if not all people will disagree

I think that's what the govt wants you to think..it's all us just calm down?..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Would the govt's secret planes be flight tested over public area's though?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i do not believe that they are secret military craft because, almost all tribes of ancient man from all corners of the world have talked about ufo's and drawn them on cave walls. Maybe some are secret military aircraft but certainly not all of them. there are talks of ufo sightings in old books writen by anceint man and also there are many paintings of ufo's.

Anicent man did not understand technology back then so what they saw were simply described as gods that came from the sky or somthing like that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hmmm! Considering that we (humans) have been recording visual sightings of UFO's for hundreds of years, I doubt seriously most of them are top secret military projects unless you are only including documented sightings since the Wright Brothers or Leonardo Da Vinchi if in fact he did fly a craft as some claim he did.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I must say if you haven't seen the Larry King interview, it has multiple parts, It's something to check out.If someone could embed them it would be appreciated. They bring Bill Nye in as the "skeptic"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
The most amazing one to me is that one that was on Larry King where the Air force photographer caught a UFO shooting down a test missile.. and this was like 40 years ago.. and we don't even have anything that could do that now that I am aware of.. It flew up and around the missile in a nano second and fired lasers at it to disable it. I mean.. to me it's even more amazing if it's military than if it was a alien tech. How on earth can the military keep this kind of stuff secret so long.

The video you are talking about was a dramatisation of what the supposed camera operator described so this incident is only really word of mouth, not a real video of the incident.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There's US Military 'space plane' in orbit right now. Refered to as the X37B, the unmanned craft was launched on April 22. With an undiscosed purpose, the approximate orbit has been determined by amateur skywatchers.

Click here for more

WG3

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If all sightings are top secret tech, why do the designers think it is necessary to cover them in as many bright lights as possible.

Current warbirds aren't lit up like a christmas tree.

The black triangles are better candidates for secret tech as the lights seem to be part of the propulsion system.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
In my opinion, UFOs fall into some of the basic categories others have already defined:

1- Real weather phenomena and other effects of nature

2- Misidentification of actual, known aircraft, UAVs, etc.

3- Misdenitification of space phenomena, such a Venus, the aurora, comets, meteorites, etc.

4- Misidentification of non-standard aircraft/spacecraft operated by our government and other governments

5- Actual observations of craft/objects that are not made by currently known human technology. Whether that means from another planet or star system, who really knows? (Answer: People in key organizations within our government!)

It doesn't seem all that complicated.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Yeah , and that so called secret space plane (that everyone sort of knew about in the end) is so low tech in comparison to the black triangles and so forth , that Im shocked they even built the damned thing.
On topic now, you ever wonder what sort of idiots get a stealth bomber mixed up with a UFO ? Got an EYEdea for these folks . Get glasses!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
you ever wonder what sort of idiots get a stealth bomber mixed up with a UFO ? Got an EYEdea for these folks . Get glasses!

But the thing is, if you have never SEEN a stealth plane then you have nothing to compare it to.

So when the fighter/bomber was FIRST being tested, it could have easily been mistaken for "other wordly" which is EXACTLY what the government was counting on.

So, in hindsight, knowing what a stealth plane looks like, its pretty easy to say "oh thats a picture of stealth fighter".

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Yup I hear that, but the military STILL try and use that one to explain things, up till as recently as 2008 I think. I mean doesnt that tell you something ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by waveguide3

Yeah , and that so called secret space plane (that everyone sort of knew about in the end) is so low tech in comparison to the black triangles and so forth , that Im shocked they even built the damned thing.
On topic now, you ever wonder what sort of idiots get a stealth bomber mixed up with a UFO ? Got an EYEdea for these folks . Get glasses!

Sorry to the OP, don't mean to be advertising a thread I started earlier on yours, but its along the same lines. I presented sighting reports of 4 sightings, 3 of which the objects in question were all different. One of the witnesses is a M.D. who had an excellent write up and observation of his sighting, he was truly baffled by what he had witnessed, He never seen anything like it. If you don't know exactly what your seeing it can really play tricks with you. Imagine what the Indians thought when they first saw ships coming to shore? I watched some strange documentary awhile back that threw out the possibility that the Indians might of not even saw the ships on the horizon or even when they got closer to shore, even tho the ships were right there in front of their eyes they still couldn't see them since something like that was so out of their world, their brains weren't wired to acknowledge something like that, let alone figure out what they were. Sure they had small canoes, (kinda like a comparison to our planes now, compared to some crazy spaceship from far out (if they exist of course), maybe our brains are still evolving to see something we have yet to understand?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join