It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGC - Mystery Of The Disembodied Feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
this is basically about shoes with feet in them washing up on the shores in british columbia, canada and washington state, usa.

a documentary about it is on national geographic.
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

anyway, what i found perplexing about the documentary are:-
1) they conclude that there was no "foul play" involved in the case of "shoe #1"
2) they conclude that the case of "shoe #1" is not connected in anyway with the other recovered feet (without saying how or why the were able to come to that conclusion)

shoe/foot #1 belonged to johnny kahler

www.bc4x4.com...
news.webshots.com...
footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com...

further, on his facebook page, his sister's (lori) message goes:

"...To whom it may concern, during this year and the ones in the future when you are getting together with friends and family-know that we are missing a huge part of our family because of you...

...I can't express myself enough when I say WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. We might never know what happened we just hope one day you will have the heart and decency to come forward and tell the truth about how my brother really died..."

anyway, what do you think?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

OK FuGGer went for a quick trawl and checked the storyline, Quite interesting but i seem to favour this explanation as most likely,
From a news article i found:

"We understand a lot about decomposition on land," said Anderson. "We're just scratching the surface now in the ocean."

Anderson put freshly-killed pigs in deep water with very low oxygen and no light. Later, she got a surprise.

"We got massive scavenging to the point where both animals were completely skeletonized within less than four weeks," she said.

Anderson said the same thing would happen to a human body, but sneakers would protect the feet. And once released from the body, The buoyant sneakers would float to the surface

Could be a case of "misadventure" on johnny's behalf driving his pickup after parting all night and getting bogged in,...

join