It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Prophecy of Revelation has been Solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The great prophecy and the mystery behind all the symbols miraculously solved.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Yes John wrote The Revelation of Jesus Christ while a prisoner on Patmos...
...he used imagery from the Old Testament so that the prison guards would not know what he was saying in his letter to the churches in Asia Minor.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ is a declaration that all that the Law and the Prophets predicted had been fulfilled in the Lord who became Jesus and Christ...
...and John used 600+ symbols from the Old Testament manuscripts to say it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

OK, I watched the video. (Why do these things have to be videos? It took me ten minutes, and I could have read the text in ten seconds)
A number of dubious identifications are made, and I gather that the chief message is that the great enemy of God described in Revelation is God himself.
And the great Babylon which is to be destoyed is the literal one in Iraq.
And then there will be a great asteroid.
I'm not convinced that this amounts to a miraculous solution.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
basically the 'lord' in the bible is satan? or gods enemy is god himself? im confused

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

from my listening to the vid, then actually going to the site & reading some of the text stories...

i think the site is telling us that the religions revolving around the Bible and Jesus are mostly SPIN and deceptive propaganda by those who are in church authority.
www.suddenreality.com...

~i like this departure from the smothering propaganda/interpretation from the 'saved-believers' cast of characters & actors~

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I highly recommend reading "DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE".

Most of what is considered "Christianity" is cobbled together and political.

This is NOT to say what Jesus taught was BS though....just the NT commentary.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I watched some other videos in this series and is based on opinion,but the most stupid thing is Cain was the Hunter and Able was a Farmer , this series says the opposite ,also there are no real conclusions just scripture quoting , and the interpretation is dodgy , just an awful mass of someones interpretation ,full of alternative views that has no point , This is one very disapointing series that i thought would be enlightning but turned out to be senseless dribble , damm ,i was hoping for enlightenment ,maybey O.P you could breakdown what this actually means to you , Ufos ,Demons ,No God ??,would like to hear what the O.p gets from these video series as it keeps jumping around with quotes so clarification on what the O.p sees would be helpful in my interpretation,cause i find this really confusing to say the least ....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

You know I think this really sums up my feelings about the bible. It's the revelation of John not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with the book of revelations. Some people have to interject into things so badly that eventually they start claiming that God himself wrote the bible. He didn't, Men wrote it, simple human men. That's why it contradicts almost everything it says somewhere in it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why would listen to anything this guy has to say? "the Hebrew religion better known as the Old Testament and the New Testament is based on the foundations of multiple religions, including the Islamic Quran." What a crock. The Hebrew Bible has noting of th New Testament in it and the Koran was complied well after both.

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by tauempire

from my listening to the vid, then actually going to the site & reading some of the text stories...

i think the site is telling us that the religions revolving around the Bible and Jesus are mostly SPIN and deceptive propaganda by those who are in church authority.
www.suddenreality.com...

~i like this departure from the smothering propaganda/interpretation from the 'saved-believers' cast of characters & actors~

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
That video break down of Revelations was very sadly wrong on just about everything.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

You know I think this really sums up my feelings about the bible. It's the revelation of John not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with the book of revelations. Some people have to interject into things so badly that eventually they start claiming that God himself wrote the bible. He didn't, Men wrote it, simple human men. That's why it contradicts almost everything it says somewhere in it.

If you knew in advance how history would unfold and its conclusion...
...and you could compile a group of manuscripts from all human history to tell of it...
...but were limited to selecting just sixty-six of them...
...which ones would you select?

YHVH as author is not represented in these manuscripts...
...but there is a surprising cogent thread running through these works...
...that have been written over a 3500 year period...
...and survived another 2000.

Are there disputed issues in them...sure there is...
...but that's what you do if you want something to survive...
...if it's not controversial it gets lost in a museum basement.

Have a look at the busiest topics on this forum...
...they are the most controversial...
...that's why the Bible does not contain all the answers...
...and why there are disputed issues...
...and ultimately why it relies on faith...
.. because the Bible is only a human witness collected through history...
...but it is faith that gives access to the unity with the Spirit that these writers knew.

The biblical manuscripts are not an end in themselves...
...but are a story of the unity of heaven and earth that was lost...
...and an arrow pointing to its recovery.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No, no, no.. John wrote the "revelation of Jesus Christ" because it was Christ who gave John the vision and told him what to write. Christ was REVEALING more things about Himself and the future. I.E. The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

they start claiming that God himself wrote the bible.

Men wrote it, simple human men.

Yes, indeed. That's how he did it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

666 is JESUS

666 = TRINITY = FATHER, SON HOLY, SPIRIT = JESUS

666= FRIDAY IS THE 6TH DAY OF THE WEEK, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13

666 is JESUS

666 = TRINITY = FATHER, SON HOLY, SPIRIT = JESUS

666= FRIDAY IS THE 6TH DAY OF THE WEEK, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED

That's Catholic dogma, It's impossible for Him to have been crucified on Friday. It was Thursday before 6 pm.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That's Catholic dogma, It's impossible for Him to have been crucified on Friday. It was Thursday before 6 pm.

Not that I buy into any of this, but why is it impossible for him to be crucified on a Friday?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Noturtypical,

Well the CATHOLIC DOGMA, the VATICAN RUN THE WORLD, so they are the ones who wrote the Revelation, as the VATICAN is the Holy Roman empire who ruled the world.

So I think Friday in the eyes of the world is the day Jesus was Crucified.

top topics

join