It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you realise you're coming to ATS for your news everyday...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
... it's time to join up properly
Hello to all and thanks to everyone who contributes to such an interesting website! I'm from Ireland and have been hooked on checking this site since the Norway Spiral threads. Great stuff!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Clear

Hello, J.Clear!!!

And welcome on ATS!
Looking forward to seeing you around!

Have fun!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
While I regularly read many other news sources I end up on ATS everyday. I can not express why but ATS is quite unique site. Many other boards are limited by object - hence special types of people contribute there. There are not many other forums were you can discuss with so different people: from anarchists to neo-nazi, from teenagers to seniors.
Lot of threads on ATS are BS but I find here something interesting and well presented everyday.
I want to express many thanks to all honest contributors and forum moderators.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.Im the same I check ATS and a few other sites for my daily news and I buy the newspaper for the sudoku puzzle and the comic strip.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I am currently putting back a few sinccce the work day issss over and I want to formerly welcome you. Ssssoo Welcome. Ssssory about the ssssluring.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi and welcome. I have gone a step closer "I NO LONGER BUY NEWSPAPERS AT ALL" there I said it. I have always bought the daily mail ( im in the uk) however because of the Internet on my lap top and my fab nokia 5800 with O2 unlimited Internet surfing I find myself surfing news sites ,but here's the crunch if you want to know whats really going on with instant thoughts analyzation and feed back of any interesting breaking news story's ATS is where its at. ATS and the other less worthy news sites are effectively saving me about £5 a week which more than pays for my O2 sub . This is without question my favorite site and most addictive. BTW don't buy papers for crosswords and sudoku there are plenty of free sites that offer those puzzles and many more. The papers must be feeling the pinch I can't be the only person who has ditched papers in favour of the Internet.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations!

Nice to have you aboard!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
yeahh.. cheers to all contributers !!

love & light...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Welcome J. Clear !

Every morning when I get up ( or should i say every afternoon when i get up), i turn on the comp to see what ATS has to offer. I sometimes check the BBC and CNN news sites, but ATS is way more fun

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Clear

Hi J.Clear, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
While I regularly read many other news sources I end up on ATS everyday. I can not express why but ATS is quite unique site. Many other boards are limited by object - hence special types of people contribute there. There are not many other forums were you can discuss with so different people: from anarchists to neo-nazi, from teenagers to seniors.
Lot of threads on ATS are BS but I find here something interesting and well presented everyday.
I want to express many thanks to all honest contributors and forum moderators.

For sure, there's only 3 or 4 threads I'll read a day, but the ones I pick are usually very interesting. I just like the active debate and the additional info you don't always get elsewhere that crops up in threads here.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Hi and welcome. I have gone a step closer "I NO LONGER BUY NEWSPAPERS AT ALL" there I said it. I have always bought the daily mail ( im in the uk) however because of the Internet on my lap top and my fab nokia 5800 with O2 unlimited Internet surfing I find myself surfing news sites ,but here's the crunch if you want to know whats really going on with instant thoughts analyzation and feed back of any interesting breaking news story's ATS is where its at. ATS and the other less worthy news sites are effectively saving me about £5 a week which more than pays for my O2 sub . This is without question my favorite site and most addictive. BTW don't buy papers for crosswords and sudoku there are plenty of free sites that offer those puzzles and many more. The papers must be feeling the pinch I can't be the only person who has ditched papers in favour of the Internet.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by tarifa37]

Heh, yep, it's a long time since I've bought a newspaper. I read some online newspapers, but I'll invariably come here when I really want to dig into a topic
This place is seriously on the ball. It's invaluable to me now.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Freedom of speech is somewhat of a problem though...Not meaning racial slurs or derogatory insults...I get some of my news here but I may quit posting.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi and welcome fellow Irish person

Im a newbie also, its nice here.

Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Irish! Cool! I wasn't sure where people who read this site are from, good to see some other Irish folk have landed here too

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Clear
Irish! Cool! I wasn't sure where people who read this site are from, good to see some other Irish folk have landed here too

There's nearly too many at this stage.. We have to try and keep a low profile

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Guten Dia Dhuit, danke maith agat

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ATS becomes the new Fox News.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Clear

Welcome aboard. see you in the post. have fun.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join