It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SubQuantum checking in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Howdy ATS'ers ! I have been lurking here for quite some time. I enjoy topics on alternative energy, cutting edge new science, alternative news, suppressed technologies, ancient history, and of course conspiracy theories are always fascinating! I used to make fun of all that conspiracy stuff, but the problem I have found with conspiracy theories, is that so many of them appear to have some level of veracity!

I love the kind of stuff that challenges the widely held, accepted mainstream paradigm. Most everything has something to add to the debate, and should be given a fair and open hearing. To me, ancient writings, artifacts, cultural and religious stories and texts all have something to add to the body of knowledge from which we draw our picture of who we are/were/will be, and the universe we inhabit. It should all be given voice and consideration. As an Indigenous American, I know that there are many things our indigenous peoples have withheld because our knowledge was mocked and disrespected. Things seem to be slowly changing however, with more people willing to lay aside prejudices and give an ear to different ideas.

These are strange, exciting, and sometimes slightly scary times we live in. This is a great site to frequent in light of that!

We'll see y'all 'round the boards!!

-SubQuantum

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SubQuantum

Welcome on ATS, SubQuantum!!

Have a nice day!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Something tells me you'll be getting a visit from a higher up here soon! Hope you can find a home here!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hi SubQuantum, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Hello welcome aboard. See you in the funny pages.....thats where all the science aka (nerds) hang out....lol

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Awesome! thanks for joining! I have a great deal of respect for you and the people you come from. I feel like there has not been enough done to educate the mass of population how the "Indians" were treated during the past. I have learned a lot from studying their ways of life (on the Internet and such) and I one day hope to find my own kind of escape to that kind of mentality.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
[edit on 31/5/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join