It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dale Peterson for President! Over 1.2 million Hits on Utube!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Dale Peterson is a good old boy from Alabama who is running for the state’s Agriculture Commission. No, not POTUS yet, but his no nonsense add on Youtube has over 1.2 million hits. If you watch his add, it’s easy to see why he has garnished such appeal. If this man accomplishes what he sets out to do, then he should run for POTUS!
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"they don't give a rip about Alabama".

He seems to have his birds in a row. TPTB don't care about anyone and he knows it. Commendable.

And he isn't messin' around because he's packin' heat!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

If I made a commercial saying the exact same things I could get a large following and be hailed as a man of the people.

Please, educate yourself. Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't let his catchy phrases and his "I'm with you" shenanigans get to your head. He's a lying sack of sh_t just like the rest, he's just not willing to be so blunt about it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

If I made a commercial saying the exact same things I could get a large following and be hailed as a man of the people.

Please, educate yourself. Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't let his catchy phrases and his "I'm with you" shenanigans get to your head. He's a lying sack of sh_t just like the rest, he's just not willing to be so blunt about it.

Source please.
What facts do you base your statements on?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

this coming from the guy who quotes himself? im sorry i could not resist.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree,

How do you know this isn't another gimic?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Glad to see someone who agrees.

reply to post by tauempire

Haha. What does that have to do with it?

I don't have any sources. Some people you trust and others you don't, and I don't trust this guy as far as I could through him.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well that's fine considering you are apparently from Britain, judging by your slogan under your user name. I don't think that the American people are terribly concerned what the British think of who's running for Alabama Ag. Com.

If you are an American citizen I apologize for making an incorrect assumption.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by i944002
reply to post by Misoir

Well that's fine considering you are apparently from Britain, judging by your slogan under your user name. I don't think that the American people are terribly concerned what the British think of who's running for Alabama Ag. Com.

Why be so defensive over someone you don't even know?

Just because someone talks-your-talk doesn't prove they walk-your-walk. Many salesmen are good at putting up a persuasive argument too ya know. Just saying, keep an open mind.

Not to defend anyone but, I noticed misoir's mini profile says florida, not england.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

Originally posted by i944002
reply to post by Misoir

Why be so defensive over someone you don't even know?

Just because someone talks-your-talk doesn't prove they walk-your-walk. Many salesmen are good at putting up a persuasive argument too ya know. Just saying, keep an open mind.

Not to defend anyone but, I noticed misoir's mini profile says florida, not england.

I live in Florida and always have.

I can't get rid of the 'British National Party' for some reason. Everytime I try it goes to an error. I've been trying for months.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you like that guy and want to make him president based soley off of that ad...then do I have a candidate for you.

Here is his latest ad.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hahaha, they had this clip on Ebaumsworld as a joke video...hilarious

Reminds me of another jokster video:

[edit on 27-5-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
No, not POTUS yet, but his no nonsense add on Youtube has over 1.2 million hits.

I know a lot of my friends watch the video over and over again, but they watch it because they find the commercial hilarious not because they think he's great.
I bet a lot of the views come from people that are foreigners to you americans.

And oh... I would vote for Yosemite Sam in a second!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Congrats on recently reaching the age of 18! You are of legal age to cast a vote now.

As far as this candidate goes......put him up against Ron Paul and Dennis Kuchinich for President of the Internet!

top topics

join