It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Harmonic Convergence May 27-28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.lightparty.com...

"A crucial point of preparation for the attainment of this supramental cosmic consciousness will be the Second Harmonic Convergence/Oneness Celebration of the Gregorian dates May 27/28 2010 (1 Imix and 2 Ik). This is when, for the first time, standing on the balance that the Galactic Underworld has brought, we will begin to sense the supramental consciousness that the Universal Underworld will bring. For all those seeking to become part of the new species of human beings endowed with an unlimited consciousness, this is a time to absorb the new energies of universality. These dates are placed in relation to the Universal Underworld in the same way as the original Harmonic Convergence, August 16-17, 1987 might be seen to have been a preparation for the Galactic Underworld. Tony Shearer, who originally proposed the Harmonic Convergence in his book Quetzalcoatl Lord of the Dawn, based its dates on the true Mayan Calendar. Unfortunately, this fact was later obscured, and thus an important aspect of that event was lost and still needs to be retrieved. May 27/28 2010 (1 Imix and 2 Ik) are the dates for Phoenix to rise from the ashes and for an Enlightened world to arise from chaos. A sort of resurrection to the New Jerusalem where life is lived totally in the present moment, with no limits and no separation. God is good. There is a logic to the evolution of the divine encoded by the Mayan calendar. Maybe, in fact, God, life and consciousness are all the same."

This is all leading up to the Conscious Convergence July 17-18 of 2010. We are truly leading into amazing times.

What is interesting about the First Harmonic Convergence is that two months after, the October 87' stock market crash happened. Makes perfect sense if you are TPTB. To circumvent the alignment of energies, create a fearful event so people are immersed in that. I wouldn't be surprised if an event was to happen with the same magnitude of that crash in the near future. It could be why the timing of the false flag oil spill has happened.

Either way, it is an appropriate time to go within and radiate that heart energy for all. I will purposely be going into a lucid state tomorrow and can hopefully come back with some interesting results.

More info here:

www.harmonicconvergence2010.com...

All my blessings to you and yours.

Edit to fix links.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Harmonica Virgins are on tour again?
That's great news! But I hope their show is better than the last time.

What?
Oh.
Never mind.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The Harmonica Virgins are on tour again?
That's great news! But I hope their show is better than the last time.

Phage

Oh $h!t!
LMAO, ROFL,

Isn't it just amazing what coming off of Clozaril will do to somebody.

Harmonic Virgins

Star 4U

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A most excellent post. Thank you for your contribution and a bump.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Tomorrow is also the Mayan New Year.

Mayan Tzolkin Calendar Date: 1-IMIX (Lefthanded) (Source of Life, Dragon, Primal Water, Blood, Nurturance, Breast, Mother Energy, Power of Birthing.

There will be a lot of ripe energy for anyone who knows how to put it to use.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Really.....schizophrenia. Everyone knows this song and dance by now. The schtick is old, don't ya think.

Tactic #5 www.whale.to...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So many people will always attribute progression with idols.
Hear thunder? Must be a thunder god...

What you must understand is that events do not occur because of a calendar, or coincidence, or because of the pull of Jupiter in Spring. Specifically, events occur as surely as the earth moves, or the rain falls, or the days go by.

Truly, for all, it must be Life.
The Provision of Joshua was Life, not religion, His Provision was Truth, not opinions.

We certainly are one. My body is formed from the dirt (elements) just as everything else in the Cosmos. This does not make us each special, it makes us all special. It does not make us each Life, it makes us all Life.

Do not forget, the darkness flees the light. Where it is, it hides so that it may thrive. But just as surely as the sun and moon dance, darkness is not eternal (but it is quite the opposite).

@Phage - On a slightly related idea; I can't wait for you to see all of the frequencies that scientists will soon newly convert to the spectrum of our perceptions.

It will still be only a glimpse of Truth because of our limitations, but nonetheless, it will certainly be revealing and pleasing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I will purposely be going into a lucid state tomorrow and can hopefully come back with some interesting results.

Does this mean that normally you are not lucid, that you have to purposely go into a lucid state? Because I was wondering how you function in society when you are not lucid.

Let us know what results you have attained from your lucidity.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Does this mean that normally you are not lucid, that you have to purposely go into a lucid state? Because I was wondering how you function in society when you are not lucid.

Let us know what results you have attained from your lucidity.

No No Comte.

He is Travelling to a State called Lucid.
It is a place, (must be in a far away foreign land).

When he returns, he will be returning with some "results".
All very clear.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I hear what you are saying and you are right on. However, the Mayans do know a thing or two. Most people can't get past the 2012 thing. Why do you think Pope Gregory purposely changed their calendar? To create disharmony.

It would make sense that this event would happen on their New Year.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Right, right.

It was late last night when I found this out. I'll be going into a lucid dream state shortly. Sorry for not being 100% literal. It is a place of the melding of the conscious and subconscious for myself. Ties directly into the Harmonic convergence.

Hopefully I do have something good to report. I already have something from my dream last night.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I hope you are enjoying life.

You are loved.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just got a cool Maya reading!
I am "White Electric Mirror"
Nice post OP

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hero Protagonist

Nice! I am a rhythmic yellow sun. For what I have read about it, it makes perfect sense.

Cheers!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ooohh Ooohh Ooohh. Where can I get my Mayan reading and name?

All this talk about predictions and times just makes it seem that much more distant.

Like in school when you look at the clock it seems like time goes slower and the class will never end.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well I came out of my lucid dream state which showed me similar things as my dream state last night. Both were trying to show me a border crossing type event. Priorly there were keepers of this border. Now it is like a new beginning.

Two interesting depictions came through while I was lucid dreaming. One was that I was in a Spanish classroom and to pass the class, the instructor had myself and one other person demonstrating our ability to speak higher numbers. I was trying to tell her the correct year in Spanish the cycle would be finished but couldn't quite get the year correct.

The other one was that I was on this so called border crossing. The sky was bright pink clouds. The ground was the same clouds but inverted, flipped over, much like a mirror. Slowly I watched the ground and sky (two sets of clouds) merge into one. Pretty interesting.

People also seem to be dying faster than ever recently. This makes sense as we approach the end of the cycle. What's interesting is how they are being diagnosed. Souls are making the transition by choice but "science" doesn't have a term for being Harvested. It seems that most people are dying of heart attacks. Well at least people around me that is.

If you are able to get silent, you can feel the change. All my best.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thank you for the info and link.

I don't have time to tead up on it right now. But will get back to your thread later. M27

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Very interesting... Thanks for sharing my friend

I will try to be still and notice the change, is there any special time in the two days where the energy will peak?

Best wishes

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

My pleasure my friend.

Not an exact peak moment but my recommendation for you is sunset today where ever you are. When the sun sets, the full moon rises.

This is from another site, not my own writing so forgive the caps but the message is right on imo:

Thursday 5/27 CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION DAY GLOBAL SUNSET/FULLMOON MEDITATION

The next CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION DAY GLOBAL quiet SUNSET/FULL MOON RISE MEDITATIONS is Thursday May 27th
wherever you are on Earth at the moment the Sun sets at your location...
During the Meditation:
ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IS BE STILL, GO WITHIN,
AND FOCUS YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION ON
YOUR OWN PERSONAL CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION,
WHATEVER THIS APPEARS TO BE OR MEANS TO YOU...
FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES...
CONNECTING WITH THE INFINITE,
THINKING INFINITE THOUGHTS,
LIKE:
INFINITE LOVE, ABSOLUTE TRUTH, EVERLASTING IMMORTAL LIFE,
COMMUNING WITH THE DIVINE, COMPASSION, GRACE, GLORY, PURE JOY, GENUINE GRATITUDE...
YOUR VISION OF THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF FULFILLED AND FULFILLING IN THIS WORLD...
CONNECTING WITH THE INFINITE IN THIS WAY IS THE PRACTICE OF CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION,
DIVINE COMMUNION, AND CONTRIBUTES TO THE CREATION OF
A GLOBAL STANDING WAVE/ PULSE THAT FOLLOWS THE SUNSET AROUND THE PLANET...
WHEREVER YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT OF SUNSET
IN YOUR LOCATION IS PERFECT...
YOU'RE ENTIRELY WELCOME TO THE REUNION...
(if you're busy or working at that time you can also join in later or earlier with those in another part of the world).
What's cool about the timing of the Full Moon events is
that if you happen to be in a place to see the actual
setting of the Sun you can then just turn around
and witness the glory of the Full Moon rising...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Thank you very much for your kind answer my friend

Imho there is definately changes happening, deep profound changes....
My hope that we, humanity, will be able to grasp these changes and make intelligent use of them...
I know that I am but the smallest drop of water in the great great ocean, but I figure that if we all do our best using our good will, our intelligence and our ability to love, then we can make it happen... right now

top topics

join