It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from AUSceptic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi, AUSceptic here. Long time reader first time poster (almost). Looking forward to sharing information with the group.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

Hi and how are you, AUSceptic

You've been sitting here in the queue for quite a while. Sorry that's been the case. People must be at work or asleep. They'll be along soon, for sure

Nice to see you and hope you've been enjoying yourself reading the various topics and threads

Hope to see you around the forum soon

best wishes

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hi AUSceptic! Welcome to ATS!

Isn't this your second howdy-doo thread today?

IRM

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That's a pretty lousy introduction if you ask me, if haven't shared any relevant data the members here would be interested in, so I'll go ahead and ask you a few questions.

1. where are you from ?

2. have you ever had any paranormal, extraterrestrial, or interesting bathhouse experiences ?

3. ever kill a man ?

4. if you were an exotic dancer what would be your stage name ?? and if you happen to be an exotic dancer, have you ever cried to the song " private dancer" by Tina Turner. ( i feel your pain)

5. pop quiz hot shot, your on a bus full of orphans loaded with a # load of explosives and a bag filled with $100,000. No one can get off the bus and if it goes below 50 miles per hour the explosives go off, .... what do you do hot shot ...... what do you doooooo !!!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

LOL this should be the questionnaire everyone has to fill in on joining

Hi AUSceptic

[edit on 27/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
AUSceptic = Aussie or Austrian? (or neither.....)

If you're Aussie then G'day mate! Good to see another fellow Aussie on ATS - we'll take over the world eventually

If you are Austrian then Hallo gibt!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

That's a pretty lousy introduction if you ask me, if haven't shared any relevant data the members here would be interested in, so I'll go ahead and ask you a few questions.

1. where are you from ?

2. have you ever had any paranormal, extraterrestrial, or interesting bathhouse experiences ?

3. ever kill a man ?

4. if you were an exotic dancer what would be your stage name ?? and if you happen to be an exotic dancer, have you ever cried to the song " private dancer" by Tina Turner. ( i feel your pain)

5. pop quiz hot shot, your on a bus full of orphans loaded with a # load of explosives and a bag filled with $100,000. No one can get off the bus and if it goes below 50 miles per hour the explosives go off, .... what do you do hot shot ...... what do you doooooo !!!!!

1. Australia.
2. Yes, but my original introduction got deleted because apparently you are not allowed to share that information in the introduction forum.
3. No comment.
4. Vulcan, and yes.
5. Hack the camera and play a continuous loop of the bus driving normally, then take the money and jump onto a vehicle travelling at the same speed. No one is going to miss the orphans anyway.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hi AUSceptic, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks Souron, appreciated.

top topics

join