It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian and french along with UN troops and equipment!!ON U.S.Soil!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
– 5/25/2010 1:49:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Dear sir, I can validate this being that I am on the west coast. Not only San Diego, but also Walker, Ca.(the marine mountain warfare training center) and Turloch, Ca. WE have been seeing hundreds of Russian and French Special Forces units in this area and not to mention military truckloads of equipment and supplies heading in both directions. What concerns me the most is when I see these guys and ask what their mission is here, I get the same responce every time, “we are training for a peace keeping mission.” It wouldn’t bother me if in fact they were training to go elsewhere, but I can’t believe this is the case when I see Trains passing through Reno, NV with hundreds of tanks, Hummers, and transport vehicles. These trains are not heading for the coast for deployment, they are headed inland to these bases. The situation is not only concerning myself, but also many of my friends who are still on active duty in the Marine corps. Even my ex-senior officer does not know anything about why and what they are doing here. However, lately alot of people in this area have been taking civilian contractor jobs north of Reno close to Susanville, CA working on a facility that resembles a very large prison/city, and being payed through FEMA. This worries me because our own military is getting spoked by what is going on and the extreme secrecy of it all. Stay wired tight, NVPATRIOT

[edit on 26-5-2010 by BeyondBelow]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Why are there no pictures of these foriegn forces on US soil that people are claiming to see?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
www.patriotresistance.com...

one picture to the right there unloading an russian APC, medium land transport light armored.

There are more reports on this on the site and why did you made this thread? we already have another one here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
www.patriotresistance.com...

one picture to the right there unloading an russian APC, medium land transport light armored.

that pic wasnt even taken in the USA

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This just in... American troops seen in...

Germany
Afghanistan
Iraq
Kuwait
Poland
Britain
South Korea
Japan
Italy
Serbia
Turkey
Belgium

I could go on... Why are American troops allowed to be deployed in so many countries but one sniff of foreign troops on US soil causes alarm and panic?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I understand why they would do this. Its smart, yet... I'm not a globalist. I hate that this is happening if it really is. This is the beginning, i wonder whats going to actually trigger the war though.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If this was a UFO thread it would be: "No Picture then it didn't happen". It's only reasonable to maintain the same standards of proof, no? This is just another bag of fear mongering NWO crap.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Uh...really? Maybe it is because we have BASES there.

Can you point me to the Russian Military Base in the United States? No? How about the French Military Base? Nope?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tlshark

Um can you point me to any proof whatsoever that they ARE in fact in the U.S.? No? Just more hyperbole from a bunch of fear junkies then.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

However, lately alot of people in this area have been taking civilian contractor jobs north of Reno close to Susanville, CA working on a facility that resembles a very large prison/city, and being payed through FEMA.

Can anyone post a google earth image of this so-called City/Prison being built? They are already home to the California Corrections Center and the High Desert State Prison.

Anyone familiar with the geography of the area should find this an easy task.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Since when do Russian troops us the LAV 25, which is US marine Vehicle?

that is what vehicle in the photo is, and I would be willing to bet that is a US Navy ship in the background...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join