It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3rd Density Transcendence Experience Pt 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All right, this whole year starting in August, I have been feeling like I have been dying. What does dying feel like? It feels like everything I ever thought existed is being unravelled before my very eyes, all of my attachments are being severed, it feels like I have a splitting headache and am nauseous, it scares the hell out of me when I see people in a completely new light.

At night time, I occasionally have dreams where I feel like I have been ripped out of my body and when this happens, I am thrown into either nightmares or serene scenes that are so realistic that I have, while in them, purposely noticed that I can see individual blades of grass or leaves.

One of my visions involved finding myself in the middle of a jungle where there were ancient apartment buildings that were abandoned and covered in vines. The feel of the future was completely free. I noticed that there was a halfway buried window, which was broken and a family was using that as an entrance to their home. I did not see the family as far as I can remember.

A vision that I had two nights ago makes no sense whatsoever. I found myself in an ancient ruin, probably not on this world. It was made of gray stone. There was a spirit guiding me, bringing me inside. There were three stone sarcophagus in the dark, in a line on the ground. The place was lit by moonlight. There was, however, a hole in the wall that was in line with a fairly tiny model of some kind that hung from the ceiling.

What happened next was, the north star lined up with the hole in the wall and light from the north star shone through the model and created a gigantic shadow image of Jesus on a cross on the opposing wall.

I have no idea why the north star was the one chosen to shine through the hole. I believe the north star, Polaris, is part of the Draconian Empire.

I should note that I have, ever since I was a child, been involved in "Lucid Dreaming" (in other words aware of my dream-state) but have NEVER until recently, starting three years ago when I tried ambien for a month, had dreams so realistic that I might as well have been there. With the combined lucid dreaming, they feel more like travels.)

[edit on 26-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It is crazy how your dreams begin to play out differently and have all sorts of applications to your life or situation when you are more "aware" or changing.

I to like you have very reveling dreams, and dreams that aid me when i am able to interpret them.

I have dreams of myself swimming with dolphins and whales a lot. Once in a while i dream that i am accessing a different dimension. It is funny because my dreams don't always correlate with what i think i believe in that night when i go to bed(that is ever evolving). I have had dreams where i am showing loved ones that i can levitate, dreams where i am looking into to some sort of portal with something asking me if i want to go in or something like that.

Anyway thanks for your experience.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
All right, this whole year starting in August, I have been feeling like I have been dying.

But it's only May. Am I missing something here?

IRM

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Good point! I was thinking in terms of school years since I was at college.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
are you smoking something???lol

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Your far from alone, many are going through increadible experiences as the instreamings of 4th density energies exponentially increase. The awakening has hit a lower harmonic of critical mass whereby some need not even consciously seek but are being gently beckoned to expand their awarness and raise their frequency to meet the influx. Many are having experiences in private and going about their normal lives often not speaking of their odd feelings of late or experinces so estimation from physical obsevations is meaningless. But one can "feel" the awakening in the air, tonight marks another leap in awakening globally as this event coincides with the full moon. No amount of secrecy can stop the energies of truth, no amount of disinfo deter the new seeker, no fear generating propeganda can squash the love rising up from within us all. The awakening will be brought to those in isolated remote places, not just those with the internet, so being a sheep who only watches the msm can only delay their awakening slightly not stop it. TPTB are loosing thier grip over humanity. Resistance of the influx of energies will create discomfort and catalyse seeking of a new way of being, those who resist awakening will reach a point where it becomes too strong and they sling shot up providing rapid awakening. The later people wake up the faster it will occur. We are on schedule. Expect to be talking about such experiences to your neighours or friends this time next year.

new topics

top topics

join