It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: Counter Insurgency of the American People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Florida alone would bleed them so bad they would run back to where they came from let alone trying to take Fl,Georgia and Bama at the same time. I guess we don't have long to wait to see if they give it a go. Don't worry, Learn how to feed your family and everything will be just fine. We have plenty of wildlife to feed us and plenty of guns to protect us.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Where is the actual document ? All I see is a copy and paste.

Here here. And the validity of your source is suspect as well. Furthermore, not even named.

Do you expect us to swallow this stuff whole? Give us some proof.

U.S. Secretary Napolitano had previously requested 3 to 4 brigades of troops from the Russian government to specifically assist in the quelling of domestic civil unrest

Whatever.

Then you try to tie WWJFKD's thread into this, like they are related at all. They're probably just there for temporary storage.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Considering that in the "Russians and UN are here." thread you referenced a video that talks about UN vehicles stored at an AFB, when in fact it has already been proven that the "AFB" is now a privately owned airstrip called Reynolds Park, and the vehicles in the picture/video are actually KIA's stored by the company owning the airfield...

All I can say is, this thread and the UN thread belong in the "Hoax" section.

Seems like nobody reads the replies to threads these days and it takes fifteen people stating the truth behind something with proof before somebody finally goes, "oh wait."

There are no UN vehicles stored at Reynolds Park, and the Chinese troops photographed were extras in the filming of the remake of Red Dawn. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

This document is very disturbing and strongly supports my biggest fear. They know that we're on the verge of another civil war in this country, and they're trying to draw up plans to quell dissent.

Civil war at least for me describes a conflict that divides the populace. There is no civil war brewing up, in fact if anything the worst case scenario is that they create a civil war out of this.

A people fighting its government, in my opinion, is no civil war. It is a revolution. The government will do its best to keep supporters but well, their best isn't enough at the moment at least. People are starting to realize what is going on in this world. Or rather, people at least realize "something" is up, whatever it is. But in any theory people might have, the government is always involves as are the banks and corporations who run the government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join