It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: Counter Insurgency of the American People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The timing of the release of this document is impeccable. Given that this is coming to light. From my understanding. It is very a high ranking officer who has released this info who is still unknown and I hope remains that way.

This is also only part of the document. The whole thing remains yet to be released.

theintelhub.com...

Distribution Restriction: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to maintain operations security. This determination was made on 1 June 2007. Other requests for this document must be referred to (redacted) Destruction Notice: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document. ….

This publication uses the term insurgent to describe those taking part in any activity designed to undermine or to overthrow the established authorities……

Counterinsurgency is those military, paramilitary, political, economic, psychological, and civicactions taken by a government to defeat insurgency (JP 1-02). It is an offensive approach involving all elements of national power; it can take place across the range of operations and spectrum of conflict

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Well, are 'they' really surprised? From the document:

The stated cause for such an uprising appear to be growing dissatisfaction with the course and conduct of the war in Iraq, the chronic inability of Congress to deal with various pressing issues and the perception of widespread corruption and indifference to public needs.

Its a testament to their level of control that we aren't in the middle of a revolution. Wars, deceit, poor economic conditions, corruption, incompetence mixed with criminal action all over government, and we are still not doing much. Thank god we finally decided to start voting incumbents out of office. At least it shows we still have some thought, and we realize that we need to change things, and fast.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So was this meant to have been destroyed?

I would very like to know your opinion Anonymous Avatar as to what exactly is going on... Or about to go on?

It seems to be suggesting contingencies in dealing with mass civil unrest, am I right?

I'm not one to jump onto "martial law" bandwagon but this is interesting

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So, what I see is that all key aspects of the Fed have an agenda. They are all constantly walking a thin line to press forward with their Orwellian order, and simultaneously appease the masses not just in the United States, but around the world.

No wonder such fundamental change in their favor only happens with very slow increments, and their army is so massive. They will entrench, and enforce themselves in every nation spreading 'freedom', and meanwhile the American people have all the power to stand up for themselves, and end this tyranny.

They may very well be aware, and if this is a legitimate document being distributed to our country's military, I can only hope their security forces are stretched so thin worldwide that we may have a fleeting chance to regrow this nation with it's roots in true liberty.

The battle lies not with the people in general, but the insurgents. We may have a standing chance if we can manage to blend in with 'the people'. After all, we are one in the same.

Until then,

"This Document was submitted to the Intel Hub by an disclosed source."

I take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i said it to friends at the first gwbush "election"

"if we were in a south american country, we would be staging a populist coup d'etat, but the simpsons and er are on."

i said it today on this board: (paraphrased)
American Idol has it on lock.

hollywood=dc=all the other nutso things you can think of.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All this martial law and FEMA camps business will just be to keep people busy and distracted while the elites make their way to the secret bunkers in anticipation of 2012. By the time the people and the military realizes that there is no more supreme command to give further orders, it will be too late and all of us little people will be TSOL.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Precisely. They are expecting civil unrest and this document shows the length to which they are willing to go to quell it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
Until then,

"This Document was submitted to the Intel Hub by an disclosed source."

I take it with a grain of salt.

As you always should. Keep your eye open and your ears to the ground.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Good idea at any time, not just now.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Let us all hope that such a solution is not too late.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Regardless of what the federal government is up to in this regard, and it does look mighty suspicious, that the federal government is even capable of doing what they have done, and are doing, is due to the peoples willingness to fund them. We the People have all gone into agreement with a perpetual income tax that is the primary source of funding for all of this. Our hands are dirty, and covered with blood by this, willing or tacit, approval.

Voting incumbent's out of office is such a very small part of what We the People need to do in order to bring this nation back to a free and prosperous nation. Watching the Simpson's or American Idol is not the problem. Expedience is the problem. We have all gone into agreement with a federal government so ridiculously expanded out of expedience. We are simply immersed in our own daily bread of survival to clearly see the whole forest for the trees. But the tree of liberty can not flourish under the reign fall of tyranny. Expansive government does not facilitate freedom, quite the opposite, it facilitates tyranny. We must do so much more than vote, and we must act in meaningful ways to reign in a out of control beast, lest we have to put the beast down. I say reign it in, and domesticate it, and not let it run wild across the world, terrifying all who oppose it.

Thanks for this revealing thread, A.A.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This document is very disturbing and strongly supports my biggest fear. They know that we're on the verge of another civil war in this country, and they're trying to draw up plans to quell dissent.

They will fail. I will be dead and buried long before I hand over my rights and liberties to this corrupt, illegal, and illegitimate government.

I promise them that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

What is even the scarier is the infrastructure being put in place very rapidly to carry out both the means and the end described in this document.

Check this out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

It is nice to see you my friend, and even nicer still to be in agreement with you. I would, however, suggest that we can avoid civil war, and put off your inevitable burial by working through peaceful means, resisting in ways that truly effect this out of control beast in a more productive way. To be beast whisperer's, if you will, and tame the beast, so that we may use it to protect our rights and not trample all over them.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Such a thing would take a very large effort and amount of time of a very small enlightened minority to educate a the vast majority. One should not lose hope. I do believe however, time is not on our side.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The problem with any “insurgency” in America at the moment is there's few potential leaders.

There's a few people who are popular in certain circles but there is no one that people can unify behind.

Without strong leadership, the “insurgents” will be fighting each other nearly as much as the enemy.

Maybe one will emerge if the death grip on the media is ever loosened, but otherwise the second a potential leader steps forward, they'll be in a body bag or a insane asylum before the end of the day.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

People will rally around those near them. Leaders will step up. And over time, will come together. A true leader will be born this way. It may even be one of us and we just don't realize it, yet. And all a 'freedom fighter' needs to be recognized is an easily identified marker. A red ribbon, for example. This would limit insurgents fighting each other.

Leadership during a civil war isn't something I'm concerned about. It will happen on it's own and word will spread. Make no mistake, though. This civil war, if it does happen (I think it will), will be very bloody and very long. It won't be over in a day, a week, or a month.

Don't go into it with the thinking that you're protecting your rights. You're protecting the rights of future generations. In that respect, our lives are mute. Protect and defend the future.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by The Theorist]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I respectfully disagree. Once people begin to unite under a single cause, the leaders at all levels will naturally begin to emerge.

Everyone is merely laying low and trying to get through the days currently; potential leaders and followers alike.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this as well as your other thread on the Russians and the UN.

I've said this before but I believe it bears repeating; they cannot place the entire country under martial law and control it all. They know this. Therefore they will enact martial law in sections and take down the nation piece by piece.
The gulf coast will soon be bankrupt due to the oil spill and this is the first testing ground (along with california possibly). Folks in South dakota or North Carolina don't worry, it;s not coming to you right away. Florida, Alabama, mississippi, Louisiana and Georgia will be declared "Economic emergency areas" and National Guard backed by UN troops will move in establish themsleves. After 2 - 3 months some new "emergency" elsewhere in America will be their next target - probably the rust belt (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan) where unemployment is highest.
They don't have to control all of America to do this, they will take us down section by section and rest assured that gun confiscation will be high on their "to do" list.
Having read the PDF of the document all I can say is that it does indeed look genuine. It is written in true military fashion and is entirely believable to myself. Thanks for your timely and important posts Anonymous Avatar!
Good luck to all!
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Where is the actual document ? All I see is a copy and paste.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join