It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TIPoftheSPEAR
Keep in mind though, if they plan on doing whatever it is they would do...they obviously don't care about our laws and requirements that need to be met regarding implementation of martial law. It could be as easy as them saying...'this is how it's going to be now, take it gently or we'll utilize all of our resources to make you take it'...who knows....I hope this is just a bad situation that is just that...a bad situation...nothing more.

As for the military they are in charge of the food and water supplies in all cities in their country as that was my responsibility from the Armed Forces many years ago as a RE/Sapper It would have been my responsibility to only set-up a camp with full clean water and food supplies and generators and a command centre/medical corp station and bunkers and the rest kitted out with goodies.

And my main objective once all that was achieved in 24 hours converting lets say Walmart into a camp to house over a 1000 soldier's my next task would be to recover ALL food in that city which means the public are in no-power to control what is in that city for food/water supplies as the Army owns it.

Sad but true, ever wonder why back in the years the local shopping markets would have enough food/water supplies shelved for customers for a maximum of 2 weeks whereas over the years this rule has changed and now fresh stock comes in every 72 hours for the main purpose that it would in the case of Martial Law would only last people 72 hours and be classed as emergency food. The rest of the stock would be handed out from Martial Law IF people acknowledge the military without standing upto them basically.

Its sick in my opinion now I'm ex-soldier and once again classed a civvi(civilian) why should we allow Martial Law - Military authorites to take over what we have worked hard for.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Very interesting thought about the food control. Makes me want to go by some cans...lol...good point DClairvoyant. It's so frustrating, to think a government that I used to work for (former Marine), would even consider methods like these an option. It doesn't suprise me at all, actually, considering some of the freakin' genius' that were in charge of our day to day ops in the 'rear' and combat operations overseas. On one hand it's so darn frustrating and I want to do something about it...but on the other hand...what can little 'ol me do? Keep informed?...spread the word?...By some canned foods? Move to the mountains? So many darn possibilities, so many darn options...it's easy to get caught up in all of it. I was all drugged up from surgury a couple months ago, and all I did was watch the boob tube and troll through ATS...and I have to admit...I started to get paranoid man! I had to take a freakin' break from it all and ease back in...lol...actually kind of comical when I think about it...
well...I wish you all the best. Be safe.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Where are the russians hiding?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hows that whole Russian and UN takeover coming along? Guess there is no americans left by now.

The good old intelhub site where on the ball yet again , eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join