It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would be more disturb if it was china troops ...

Russia is a "big country" that is linked with europe, and usa ( in someway )

But china is an empire... ... ... it could # up everything on earth : they don't need you ... in a near future they surely will be the first country in the world.

Let say nothing happen that would change our "mind" (economy... ) : if there is no more oil ( and there is no war for it ) china will produce a lot of green energy ( machines, solar , ...: they allready began : they are competitive) : energy that they relatively don't need compared to our consumption of energy.

And I am not sure at this moment of the philosophy of their leader : If they could conqueer the world with a little cost : they will. (this is what usa have done since ww2 )

[edit on 27-5-2010 by psychederic]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by worriedabout2012

So, YOU are in San Diego?

And, The Russians and French troops are bringing their equipment and vehicles ashore to visit TOURIST attractions for Fleet Week?

You in the Navy?
Or just a Government 'employee'?

I asked my sister (who was in the navy for 7 years) and she agrees with that guy. Told me they had the Russians there three times when she was in San Diego. According to her their drinking is the stuff of legend. They have also hosted the British, French and Indians according to her. It's about time for Fleet Week too.

Guys, Pictures please. Otherwise I'm just calling this a hoax.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by antonia]
Being a US Navy veteran, I am familiar with Fleet Week, although I can't say in my day that we partied with the Russians(soviets) much.

I can't recall a time that they brought their trucks and equipment ashore though.

I have seen zero proof of their presence here(US soil) anyway, but who knows? It is hard to kill a hoax, but it is pretty easy to prove something IS going on. All we need is photos.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is a complete silence both in russian blogosphere and MSM so I can't confirm anything at this point.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I can't recall a time that they brought their trucks and equipment ashore though.

I have seen zero proof of their presence here(US soil) anyway, but who knows? It is hard to kill a hoax, but it is pretty easy to prove something IS going on. All we need is photos.

They might not have brought anything. This might just be a hoaxer. Didn't we already have the UN convoy in Pennsylvania that turned out to be a wash? Or the National guard mobilization that turned out to be hurricane training?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

This is not breaking news, and you may have heard it before, but events of the last few months, combined with actions and direction of this regime make it more relevant than ever.
WHY, since early 2009, has the Department of Homeland Security refocused it's efforts from airport/port/border security to preparing the public for an "emergency",. Reference Ready.gov. and check out this creepy video, which runs on television, nearly unnoticed. www.ready.gov...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

That is one STRANGE video.
What would cause someone to fly off the couch like that? Can an earthquake do that? The people appear to float as if gravity changed.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Fact of the matter is that we know next to nothing about it, looking up events that are scheduled for the times ahead is a good place to start but not conclusive until this is disproven properly. Otherwise you are simply making assumptions and are therefore no better than if the source of this OP's post is based upon an assumption itself.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The view on Google Earth of

"Reynolds Airpark Green Cove Springs, Fla"

This is very interesting.

I say interesting not only because of the thousands of vehicles on the runways but because of the pier side facilities at the waterfront or the river.

A look at the waterway leading back to Mayport Fla. and the Jacksonville Naval Air Station, shows numerous draw bridges or high arched bridges sufficient for tall deep draft ships to make it to these numerous pier side facilities.

Having worked at numerous piers over the years, I can say with reasonable certainty that the pier side facilities at the Reynolds Airpark Green Cove Springs, Fla. are relatively new piers as these facilities go.
They are in very good condition meaning they are not that olde and not that used.

There do not appear to be any cranes mounted on these piers. What they also appear to be is well built and expensive piers..not some wooden piers used for fishing by the locals.

What they appear to be is piers onto which roll on roll off ships can load or unload their cargo with expediency. You know..roll on roll off..like the ships which deliver your Honda's and Toyota's...by the thousands.

Whatever is being stored on this base can be moved quickly by ship.

I also know that numerous piers like this have been built all across this country since the first Gulf war back in 1991 or so. The government found itself woefully unprepared for large naval transport and hence roll on roll off ships are kept ready to go to facilities like this one and on and off load cargo's and materials for war and deployment/emergencies.
However...this is a major depot where this equipment is stored as evidenced by the numbers of new and expensive piers built here.

This is a major storage depot for on and off loading these vehicles. My question is how long has this stuff been stored here at this facility.
I suspect that maintenance facilities are also here as evidenced by the various shipping containers..probably for portable repair facilities to keep the vehicles going where ever they are sent in the world.

This appears to be a very mobile operation ..designed for going at a moments notice...by plane, rail, or ship.

It appears to me that America has become a depot for UN facilities. They are operataing out of here.
As I stated...I wonder how long this stuff has been here??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just did a search, it would appear fleet week is indeed going down in NYC. Might be a pit stop before they get drunk. Of course San Diego does get pretty drunk over memorial day period.
bigpondnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Since I can recall hearing this same exact story about 4 times now it really seems fake like a paper chain type. The UN vans that you say are in Florida. The site admin stats that satellite photo is old so most likely from Katrina. Seriously fear mongering over Russians or the UN will get you no where take action.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am unsure if this has been brought up but here it goes.

To me the way the cars were set up looked more like a Binary code.
Why is their no cars in between 2 other cars? it looks as if it was gapped perfectly on purpose. I have no idea how you would decode something that big.

Anyways

Allow me explain.

Now the cars don't look real it would be very easy to have a program design a Binary code and change 1's to cars and 0 to nothing. it would then be even easier to paste it on that runway too:

1. put fear in peoples eye's that come across it
2. to pass information secretly anywhere in the world, all you have to do is look at Google maps...

Now secret code has been around since men can remember, some of the most prominent figures love these kids of codes. How hard would it be to park that many cars that PERFECTLY. leaving perfect gaps in between.
I could put money on it that those cars aren't their and are hiding something or telling something other then the obvious.

To me the obvious is that their are just too many cars to be that perfect.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All I know is, Fleet Week doesn't need 8500 UN vehicles in Florida.

I skipped thru the thread - Has the video been proven a hoax?

I'll check Google Earth.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorfl
About the 'Air force base':
according to Wikipedia it was Naval Air Station Green Cove Springs (Lee Field). It was decommissioned in 1984 and is now a 'Single runway' airfield known as: Reynolds Airpark (FAA airfield identifier: FL60).

So this is a private airfield now and not a military installation. Perhaps someone in the area can go have a look? You shouldn't have too much trouble getting on.

Thank you for pointing out that very important point (beat me to it!). It is hard to believe any story when false/misleading statements or "proof" is used in support of the argument. It would be great if every OP would take the time to do a little fact checking before using information that is obviously incorrect.

BTW, there aren't very many favorable comments on the youtube member's comment section for the vid. At least there are others out there that have their BS detectors on!

ESV

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If i recall all fleet day events take place in New York City, not San Diego San Diego does have an air show display for that the same day.

I dobut this is an hoax, but OP the photos of the red troops are from the flim Red Dawn reboot or remake of the 1980 one.

I think the email pulled your leg, no offense.

As for foreign troops on american soil i say i believe it, cause alex jones had some reports about them, not so long ago.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"grain assault"

lol

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Jeedawg]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by netscape

Arent those pics from the new Red Dawn remake they are filming?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"grain assault"

This made me laugh!

When do we storm the silos?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just checked in Google Earth - now that's a trip.

Are we jumping to conclusions that they are "UN Vehicles"?

Could they just be a newly purchased fleet?

Somebody needs to physically verify they are really there.

If Google Earth pasted those vehicles onto an air strip - now that's a conspiracy.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ok...Just got back from Green Cove Springs and closed Air base with pictures. OP story IS NOT TRUE. Now I need to know how to upload to this site please.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUMBEENDN
ok...Just got back from Green Cove Springs and closed Air base with pictures. OP story IS NOT TRUE. Now I need to know how to upload to this site please.

You can actually just go to photobucket or flicker and upload your pictures then link to them here if that is easier. The ATS media portal is pretty easy to use. Go to the video and media link at the top of the page.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join