It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

These photos are from the filming of the remake of the movie Red Dawn. This was filmed in Detroit in October/November of 2009. The "police" station is really a parking structure that is located at the corner of Griswold and Michigan avenue in downtown Detroit. The chinese solders are extras of which there was quite a few for this movie. The 50 cals and tank fire during the filming sure made for an interesting day.

As to when the movie comes to theaters I don't know.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
People should have a good look at this site.

There is absolutely no proof of any foreign troops on U.S. soil. None. The site even says there probably won't be any .

This is an absolute bunch of crap.

The tread should not read 'The Russians and the UN are here' but should read 'The Intelhub is here'.

This is clerarly people connected with theintelhub site trolling for members.

This seems to be getting more and more prevalent on ATS. A lot of people are posting 'holy crap' stories just to get their websites in amongst the ATS community. Most of the guys setting these up have probably been on ATS for years and want some action for themselves. All they need is a few mates who are also members to post references to their site across a couple of threads.

Don't forget ATS recently announced some faily huge numbers visiting the site. This is like a wet dream to guys trying to sell a few t-shirts.

THe new intelhub website is only running a few weeks and I don't see any reason to swallow anything they post on it.

Remember , foreign troops are invading but there is no proof.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The former Air Force base is now operated by a private aviation firm.
The company is called Pegasus Technologies Inc.

From their web-site.:

"Operating out of Reynolds Airpark in Green Cove Springs, Florida, FAA airport identifier FL60, our staff is comprised of highly motivated, subject matter professionals in a number of aviation disciplines, to include flight, maintenance, avionics, and a range of enabling technologies. Because of this, Pegasus and its business partners and affiliates can provide creative, one-of-a-kind solutions to one-of-a-kind customer needs—whenever and wherever the customer requirement may exists.

Pegasus is a Part 91 operator with extensive fixed- and rotor-wing experience, Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft. The combination of our flight department, maintenance, avionics, and technology departments provide your team with:

Aerial photography and remote sensing services and products
Highly qualified personnel in the form of aircrews and subject matter experts in a number of aviation disciplines
Aircraft and services to support RDT&E of specialized aircraft equipment and systems
FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station (CRS), license QGOR102Y
FAA charts and publication sales
Long-term business relationships with industry suppliers and manufacturers
Over a million hours of flight experience, to include thousands of hours in experimental aircraft

Pegasus’ goal is to provide responsive, substantive, and safe aerial support for your mission on a world-wide basis. Our team brings to your business needs first hand knowledge and experience in any field environment and in a range of aircraft; everything from a single-engine reciprocating aircraft, to single and twin-turboprop platforms, to single and twin turbine helicopters."
Their Web-site

Ok, if anyone wants to do some real digging than there is your start..

Play around with the "street view" feature on Google Maps. You can manage to get a view of Pegasus' entrance including a side shot of a white vehicle. Note: there is no UN on the side..

Also, United Nations always includes many very visible instances of the "UN" on their vehicles for ID purposes. Notice there are none here.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I am currently taking apart in this, my friend told me about this thread, this is all you guys are seeing. Nothing to worry about, nothing new.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If this is true and the full TSHTF scenario goes down, I'd suspect 80 million US gun owners would slaughter the Russians Vlad the Imapler style (sorry Russophiles, COIN doctrine requires roughly 1:30 troop:civilian ratio, which would require 10,000,000 troops for the entire population, or 2,700,000 troops for the gun owners - which Russia cannot field).

There was an article in the Atlantic recently about US spec ops operating inside Russia. Maybe in return for letting US conduct missions on Russian soil, the US is letting Russians train in the US similarly to the way its been with NATO allies.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Does anyone really believe that Russian troops were requested by our government to control civil unrest? I see two things wrong with this.

1. The American people would be outraged that the federal government is sending foreign troops to fight against them. If any Russian soldier fired on American citizens it would be considered an act of war by many and these Russian troops would be target practice in the streets. There would be many dead Russians.

2. No foreign government would be crazy enough to actually send troops over to America to be slaughered in the streets. What is in it for them other than dead soldiers and an angry public?

It would never happen. I was in the military for a few years and spent many months in the desert in southern California for training excercises. During this training it was not uncommon to have foreign troops with us.
So most likely there is some training going on in the area.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Panic here Panic there
common guys those are really commercial vehicles this proves US has more paranoid people who dont trust their government
Common guys they are ur government they will never let anything bad happen to you

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlshark

Originally posted by Muckster
As i pointed out on the other thread before it was closed...

This just in... American troops seen in...

Germany
Afghanistan
Iraq
Kuwait
Poland
Britain
South Korea
Japan
Italy
Serbia
Turkey
Belgium

I could go on... Why are American troops allowed to be deployed in so many countries but one sniff of foreign troops on US soil causes alarm and panic?

And as I replied in that other thread:

Um, Seriously? It might be because we have Military Bases in those countries.

Can you show me where the Russian Military Base is in the United States? No? How about the French? Nope?

Ok so if they don’t have a military base in the US then where are they staying... The Plaza Hotel?

Personally, I think it was probably part of the filming of Red Dawn (as someone said earlier) But even if it’s not... you really think that it is an invasion force?

Come on... there's paranoid... and then there’s PARANOID

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Muckster]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by worriedabout2012

So, YOU are in San Diego?

And, The Russians and French troops are bringing their equipment and vehicles ashore to visit TOURIST attractions for Fleet Week?

You in the Navy?
Or just a Government 'employee'?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

That's from the new RedDawn Movie coming out later - if someone has not already pointed this out.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You can explore the area on google street view. Looks like no security or fences. You cant see the cars too well other than white blurs. One thing to note, the pictures are very low quality, could be due to low lighting, the day the google van drove by.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
14 stars and 27 flags for this pos? OP needs to be banned.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
Why should the OP be banned?

This is one that needs to be checked out, not thrashed out of hand without any comment as to why.

I have seen some really terrible threads started on here. I made a comment as to how terrible one of them were and I got a warning!

Edit to Blatantly show that I also added... STAR and FLAG for the OP!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by netscape
These are the pics from movie shoot they had in detroit downtown couple of months ago.

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
I was sent these pictures in an email. Anybody know where they came from or if they are real? Obviously this is in America but it's obviously not Russians either, looks more like Chinese to me...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/648030a73c7d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf742498afa5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbf965374520.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/27/2010 by leisuredrummer]

I belive these where taken for a movie. they are remaking "RED DAWN" but with the chinese invading

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlshark

As i pointed out on the other thread before it was closed...

This just in... American troops seen in...

Germany
Afghanistan
Iraq
Kuwait
Poland
Britain
South Korea
Japan
Italy
Serbia
Turkey
Belgium

I could go on... Why are American troops allowed to be deployed in so many countries but one sniff of foreign troops on US soil causes alarm and panic?

And as I replied in that other thread:

Um, Seriously? It might be because we have Military Bases in those countries.

Can you show me where the Russian Military Base is in the United States? No? How about the French? Nope?

Ok so if they don’t have a military base in the US then where are they staying... The Plaza Hotel?

Personally, I think it was probably part of the filming of Red Dawn (as someone said earlier) But even if it’s not... you really think that it is an invasion force?

Come on... there's paranoid... and then there’s PARANOID

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Muckster]

I never said they were even here. I was responding to the joke you tried to make about American forces being seen in other countries. Why would it be big news if members of a foreign military were on US soil.

It would be a big deal for Russian troops to be on US soil, simply because there isn't a base here. They have no reason to be here.

Now as to being paranoid. Nah. I would be willing to bet that if Russian troops were in the US, I wouldn't need to read about it on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Interesting if true...

However, I would caution anyone that thinks the Russians are worse than our current military/gov't.

I'm not saying all of our troops would treat the homeland badly, but there are enough brainwashed to do damage.

And also, consider the angles that Russia has been taking lately.

They appear to be anti NWO/Israel/Iran Sanctions/ etc.

Are they just the other side of the Hegelian dialectic?

Or are they sick of the NWO crap?

edit to add: And doesn't Interpol currently have jurisdiction in the U.S. after some of the executive orders from Obama last year?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by beebs]

In answer to your question, "NO", no order given by the president or anyone for that matter can give up our nation's sovereignty.

Any order that did so would be an act of treason and could be grounds for his execution.

Jaden

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

Yeah I'd much rather read about members writing in run on sentences because that would easily be more interesting than talking about whether or not the Russians had landed in our backyards and what we might have to do about it because that would be bad but luckily we had you to point out how asinine this is an now we can all rest easily thank you. (takes breath) And "i" think your assertion of run on sentences is unfounded.

S&F OP

www.abovetopsecret.com... a real gem

[edit on 27-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by worriedabout2012

So, YOU are in San Diego?

And, The Russians and French troops are bringing their equipment and vehicles ashore to visit TOURIST attractions for Fleet Week?

You in the Navy?
Or just a Government 'employee'?

I asked my sister (who was in the navy for 7 years) and she agrees with that guy. Told me they had the Russians there three times when she was in San Diego. According to her their drinking is the stuff of legend. They have also hosted the British, French and Indians according to her. It's about time for Fleet Week too.

Guys, Pictures please. Otherwise I'm just calling this a hoax.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just sent it to CNN Jack Cafferty...
so listen for any comments on CNN .... that will tell us if they are American or Fascist Collaborators.

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread575736/pg1

ah, ok why is there like 2,000+ UN vehicles just parked on a south of Jacksonville, FL. AFB runway...?"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I just sent it to CNN Jack Cafferty...
so listen for any comments on CNN .... that will tell us if they are American or Fascist Collaborators.

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread575736/pg1

ah, ok why is there like 2,000+ UN vehicles just parked on a south of Jacksonville, FL. AFB runway...?"

2000 - one of my guys had it at more like 8500. Or depending on when the Bing photos were taken maybe none. I don't know - I know white is a popular color but jeesh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join