It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics of FEAR - Arizona immigration, Dirty Bombs and Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A recent news report states that Islamic Terrorists are trying to cross the border illegally to set off a dirty bomb.
The question id like to know, is whether this is just scare tactics from TPTB using FEAR to control the populace so that identity cards and finally RFID chips can be issued easily to the gullible sheeple.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well if it IS true about terrorists trying to cross the border, it's kinda like BP plugging the oil spill...too little too late. The damage is already done.

Nice job on the fear mix and pointing out the subtle messages...cool.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by tellmemoreok]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
do we even have a federal government
anymore ???

no stop the oil leak
no stop the illegals
no stop the cartels
no stop the terrorists
no stop the dirty bomb

if this pace keeps going
there will not be any
elections in November.
There might not be a country
here anymore.

who sold us out
for how much
and why???

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The good thing is, since they cant stop any of the thing you mentioned, we really dont have much to worry about in terms of them imposing marital law, do we?

At the rate they are going they MIGHT be able to control the average kindergarten class at recess.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Does make me wonder tho.

With everything going on, Immigration, instability with N/S Korea, Middle-east instability, and EU instability, wars, etc.

We are coming closer to June of 2010. I hate to bring it up, but with Blackjack having been mentioned a few times, and this sudden threat of terrorists coming across our borders. Is it possible they are setting up for an operation resembling blackjack?

If such an event were to happen, it would put an end to the foreign issues fairly quickly. Would wipe out our debt issues, dissolve the states, etc.

./chews on fingernails

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

i was just saying that to my bf...
and the countdown timer was for this year, wasn't it?? :/
i mean, i'm not crazy enough to be convinced, but i guess i'm crazy enough to wait and see.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
reply to post by Cygnis

i was just saying that to my bf...
and the countdown timer was for this year, wasn't it?? :/
i mean, i'm not crazy enough to be convinced, but i guess i'm crazy enough to wait and see.

If the info for Blackjack is correct or credible, England gets hit June 11th, prior to June 11th there are threat level elevations in Europe, like our threat level here in the USA.

Then after England, the US threat level goes up, and on or around June 21st/22nd North America is hit in 5 or 6 places.. 2 on the East Coast, Canada, Mexico, and the West Coast. and from there it all goes down hill.

Who knows, time will tell. I'm crazy enough to wait and see, but not stupid enough to be near any major cities..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
haha that was sweet, another great vid by rageunderground.
he has a knack of dissecting propaganda and showing it for what it really is.

check out another one on fear tactics that he created exposing the lies in MSM

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

Excellent video!

Sadly how aware are the majority of people to notice that it is happening.. Certain words, and such, trigger your name on lists etc. Certain actions etc put you on lists.. thinking a certain way is very dangerous if your not quiet about it.

Mr. Wells is rolling in his grave.. His book "1984" is prophecy more so then he realized.

top topics

join