It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Canada May 26 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

yes we saw the,.neighbours saw them etc...Thats why Im being so candid with revealing my face,my girlfriends face, our place where we live, etc etc

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearfulButInterested
reply to post by Tharsis

The OP said he can see them without the camera........So not something on the camera unless you are assuming hoax.

That info wasn't there when I posted.

I don't know what to think if they saw them...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Okay, next question. Your girl friend seems to be enjoying kinda playing with them. How did you guys feel when you saw these? Any kind of fear? or what?

Oh and my daughter was walking by and I tried to show her the photos; she just rolled her eyes and went to take the garbage out.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by lel1111]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Haha, me either it would be unsettling at first but, they seem harmless...so could be kind of fun and intriguing, would love to have seen it first hand.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have photos of orbs from when I was in Iraq. The photos look like it was snowing tiny orbs. My roommate thought it was spirits since we were in an ancient place. I kind of did too, but to not freak her or I out, I said it could be dust in the air reflecting off the flash (the pictures were taken at night). Both our digital cameras caught them, but we didn't physically see them.
These photos also kind of remind me of an youtube video that allegedly showed the raining of chamtrail dust. Don't know if this video has been debunked or not. Here's the video (sorry, not very good at embedding)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

NOw Thats the QUESTION!! PURE HAPPINESS,JOY,it was STRANGE...but no fear, we couldnt stoptaking pics....we tried touching and feeling them but nothing our hands, bodies, hair, toes passed right through them!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Wow! Coolness for sure! I think we are in for interesting times ahead; very much indeed!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm in South western ontario, i don't see anything atm.

Where are you?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

It was actually around 10pm...It got all cloudy and dark, then these lil critters everywhere....then when they left teh sky cleared up...now you can see teh stars and the moon in full force... Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't know anything about those "orbs", but there is definitely something up with the weather. It's supposed to be even hotter tmrw ( well today technically ) Friend told me we are apparently getting warmer weather then LA :|

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Im in Ottawa and I didn't see anything like this, although there were some pretty crazy clouds out tonight, the sky was green at dusk, and we hit 42C today(with the humidity).

It was so hot a lot of people, myself included, had trouble breathing.

Nice pics though, and must have made for an amazing experience. Even if no one believes you, you will always remember "that day way back when the lights came out to play".

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So you are saying that you saw them and put your hands through them and everything...

How bright were they?

Did you use the flash?

[edit on 5/26/10 by Tharsis]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, somethings not right here...

The images at THIS website are almost identical to the ones you've shown. And this was only the first page I got after googling "raining orbs".

Look familiar? Could it have possibly been rain, even mist? Strange effects from strange weather...

Not to discount your experience, but that pic with your girl cupping the orb looks a little off somehow...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
It got all cloudy and dark, then these lil critters everywhere....then when they left teh sky cleared up...

Originally posted by Hatcookie
...Could it have possibly been rain, even mist?

I was thinking rain from the clouds or pollen from the heat, myself.

Looks like a compelling similarity as well, Hatcookie.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

You say you were in ottawa....may I ask you if you experienced any rain yesterday around 10pmat night? There wasnt a dropor mist of any kind at all.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I live in Ottawa as well. I was out taking a walk at about 9:30 and thought the weather was really strange. It was very windy but it seemed calm at the same time. There was also some heat lightning and some crazy looking clouds. Did not see any orbs but definetly felt that something was a bit off.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
HatCookie/ Misfit- Did a storm pass by your way last evening?
I'm 5 hours away from you, and a storm went through around 6pm..huge gusts of wind that brought down trees, lightning and thunder, but no rain.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Thank you for posting these photos. There is a lot of mystery phenomena that deals with weather (I have a recent thread on a mystery storm), and it is interesting to read about.

When I read the accounts of strange clouds and weather in Frank Edwards books, I always thought it was not real. After witnessing such an event myself (along with a dozen military personnel), I now know these things happen.

Have you called the weather station near you to see if they are monitoring this or know if anything is going on? The strange weather formation I witnessed did not show up on radar and that made it even more eerie.

Good luck on finding answers, as I can think of spider or cob webs that are luminescent, but they would be felt.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

There was heat lightning and wind and thats about it...crazy awesomeclouds, a light dark grey sky and dark blue ish grey/black clouds....

no rain. at all, not one single drop...nomist etc...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by AccessDenied

There was heat lightning and wind and thats about it...crazy awesomeclouds, a light dark grey sky and dark blue ish grey/black clouds....

no rain. at all, not one single drop...nomist etc...

Same here..weirdest thing ever.
Another one on the way..get your cam ready.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join