It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Website Lets You Post and Vote on Your Priorities for Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Everyone on ATS should go to this site and voice their concerns.
I am not very trusting of the Federal or State Governments but this seem like it is worth a try.
Call it an experiment, I have seen some very good solutions to some of our problems on the ATS forums, this might be a way to get the ideas across to our elected officials.

Speak Out!

This site was developed as part of an official effort to increase the dialogue between Americans and their Congress. Here, Americans are provided a new platform to share their priorities and ideas for a national policy agenda. As Republicans, we are committed to our principles of limited, more accountable government; economic freedom; lower taxes; fiscal responsibility; protecting life, American values, and the Constitution; and providing for strong national security. This is an open forum, however, where all Americans are welcome to respectfully offer their opinions, regardless of party affiliation and whether we endorse them or not. It is our hope the active engagement of the American people will produce a robust debate that will aid in the construction of a new American agenda.

FYI

By clicking "register", I give permission to AmericaSpeakingOut and my Congressional Representative in the House Republican Conference to contact me via email.

www.americaspeakingout.com...

Check out the site and post what you think here, good or bad.
I’ll even start out, this site seems to be Republican Based which means it is not non-partisan, but we can change that. Of the 4 or 5 post that I read on the site, I thought 2 were worthy, the rest seemed to be juvenile in nature and empty of content.

You be the judges.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Please add to the ongoing discussion found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join