It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for the Oil spill Nuke and New Madrid fault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I heard a rumor from a BP contractor about BP intentionaly making the top kill fail. They are mixing the Cement with salt water which will weaken the cement and cause cracks.

This from my mind running though possible senarios resulting if the Nuke option is used.

I predict if they nuke the well it may stop the leak but only for temporary. When they plan to set off the nuke look in the days before for HAARP to be active as they want to load up the New Madrid fault. The nuke will be the key to set it off.

This will cause a major catastrophy in the US and my lead to martial law and the postponement of the 2010 elections.

The Nuke may cause an EMP that could take down the Electric grid and be good cover for the Feds to impload the Economy. Also look for more and deadly civil unrest over the Illegal immigration issue.

I pray that I am wrong.

But what if I am partly right?

Are you ready? Do you have a plan?

Any inteligent thoughts?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Im moving to France, I don't like all this crap that is going on.

I don't think this will happen but you never know and that freaks me out. Anything can happen.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think that will save you from the Planned World Government.

However I hear there is still freedom and independence on Mars.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I was thinking along those lines, too. Except my suspicion is that this disaster was intentional by the PTB/NWO. I mean, look at the timing - their cap & trade scam fell apart because too many people were waking up to the fake "global warming" urgency. (i.e., climategate, failure of Copenhagen, resistance to C&T in the US, the economic collapse in Europe). So they had to do something drastic because they are losing control. Now they will attempt to usher in the "solution" of a world-wide ocean rehabilitation program tax that will be levied upon every citizen worldwide - collected and administered through the corrupt globalist banking regime, of course and enforced by a global government. These evil people will stop at nothing to pillage, control and then and destroy us - even if it means wrecking the environment.

God help us - and the poor critters of the sea and shores who did nothing to deserve their fate.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ah that would be scary. Im right along the New Madrid fault... I hope it doesent happen!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

I have no doubt in my mind that the spill was delebrate. I am just trying to figure out the Motive so I can be prepared for it's result.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I am on the Gulf Coast on the coast. Can you say tsunami when the oil fomation has the sea floor fall into it. If it did tie would be GOM wide from TX to FL, Mexico and Cuba.

Mega man made disaster. No election in 2010 and Martial law!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Motive: Push away from oil and towards "green energies" like solar power and hybrid cars.

I would bet my last buck that the spill was planned. I mean come on, Obama should of has tankers down there cleaning this up as soon as it happened. He has the authority to commandeer ships to do so. His lack of action leads me to think this was not an accident.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What martial law?

There aren't enough troops in America to warrant martial law. They will be deployments of those that remain should it ever happen, but not enough.

Thats a very very far out there theory/prediction but I guess that is what ATS is for and I have to respect that

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

I am on the Gulf Coast on the coast. Can you say tsunami when the oil fomation has the sea floor fall into it. If it did tie would be GOM wide from TX to FL, Mexico and Cuba.

How so? The oil outflow is being backfilled by the sea water. The pressures should be generally equalized.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Setting a small nuke off a mile below the surface shouldn't have any affect on the power grid.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And I don't care what you say about water stopping fire, if you did set off a nuclear bomb around that much oil, the expanding gas that blasts up from the sea floor may be enough to ignite the oil and methane, which would choke everyone east of the Mississippi. There's your depopulation, thank you very much. I hope it doesn't happen, but my hope is ringing mighty false these days.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

I think it would probably be OK. But there are deeper questions that need to be answered than the oil spill.

OK let's give it at least for entertainment. Who speaks for the NWO and what are their terms. If the NWO is going to rule this planet it will be destroyed.

If the NWO was the flower of humanity it would be better if it was snuffed out.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

How so? The oil outflow is being backfilled by the sea water. The pressures should be generally equalized.

If the sea floor gives way I think it might be more of a blow out than a cave in. All that oil trying to get out all at once. Now that is a nightmare of all times. I do not like the nuke idea one little bit. I think it is crazy and will make things worse. But they may come a time when we have not choice but to try it any way. This will be one for the history books but I am starting to wonder will there be any one around to read those books.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I am no expert on the subject, but I tend to think your assumption is correct.

If you look at statistics of underwater oil fields, there is a category called "water saturation". Sea water replaces the oil in a normal drilling situation.

If it were air that was replacing the oil in the cavern, I would be much more concerned.

But, being that water is denser than oil, wouldn't that actually make the cavern more stable?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why nuke the gusher when conventional ordinance would work?

We have some powerful "bunker-buster" bombs; couldn't one be used in the Gulf to accomplish the same thing.

Why not use them? Any ideas?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
Why nuke the gusher when conventional ordinance would work?

We have some powerful "bunker-buster" bombs; couldn't one be used in the Gulf to accomplish the same thing.

Why not use them? Any ideas?

I think the reason they are looking at a nuke is the heat generated. They want to melt the seabed and seal the holes. Just my oppinion.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

When they Nuke it it will cause an explosive gas release and then the sea floor will drop several hundred feet causing a tsunami.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Am I the only person here who thinks even the concept of sealing an oil well with NUCLEAR ARMS is a retarded idea? Where the hell have the rest of the sane people gone???

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

You are not alone, my friend. I, too, am concerned about nuking anything (even my food!). There is always the unforeseen danger, the one no one is thinking about...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join