It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama picture with interesting reading materail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So he has a passion for reading, whats the problem?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

A little from both A and B

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by airspoon

Thanks for the link amigo. Me and President Obama have a lot in common.

You and me and him. So we can each relate. But let's not get too far off topic here. Mods might be on their way

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Damn, The man is allowed to read!!! .. lmao.. I don't even know what to say to you. And I mean hell, at least he can read. I wasn't so sure about Bush, I was almost certain that when a Bill was placed on his desk it had to be a pop-up!

Every 20 years or so, the end of America is nigh — ever since the 18th century when, in France, Comte de Buffon fingered the country as a den of degeneracy while Abbé Raynal slammed its cultural poverty: America had not yet produced “one good poet, one able mathematician, one man of genius.” In 1987, in his book “The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers,” the Yale historian Paul Kennedy saw the United States on the road to perdition — this, four years before the suicide of the Soviet Union, which left America all alone in the penthouse of global power. Now, two decades on, it is the much-hyped “great power shift” toward Asia that will turn the United States into a has-been.

The real problem, Zakaria argues, is the rise of China, trailed by India. China’s is indeed the most incredible success story in history — a tale of almost 30 years of growth in the 7-to-10-percent range that seems to defy the laws of economic gravity. The United States, Germany and Japan had similar tales to tell in the late 19th century, but bust was the price of boom, and for Germany as well as Japan (add Russia, too), headlong industrialization ended in the horrors of 20th-century totalitarianism.

Sounds like a good book actually.... I'm glad he's reading it. I hope it might install a sense of urgency.. in fact, I think I might buy the book my self.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Its like Hillary Clinton's UFO book that got disclosed finally-

They probably think "nobody's gonna care what im reading", but then we end up looking into it-

Unless he just put that cover on his NWO Illumimason NAU 101 manual

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Who cares about the book...what's that in his trousers!

Oh man! Where is Monica when you need her?

Most men get aroused when reading pretty provocative stuff. Now we know what excites him. Perhaps Michelle whispers Karl Marx witticisms in his ear to turn him on. Hey...whatever works!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That book is just a cover so we don't see what he's really readong.

My bet is that he is reading Big Butt Brazilians.

[edit on 5/27/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

Did anyone thing that maybe he's not eroused but that is just him on the average day?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Who cares about the book...what's that in his trousers!

Way to derail a thread with a classic one-liner!

*I'll just leave it with that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join