It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towards Another Stock Market Meltdown?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Towards Another Stock Market Meltdown?

www.blacklistednews.com

We Are now closing in on the next planned world war as a result. When and where we can only guess, but it surely is on the way, the same way it was in the late 1930s. War is a distraction and it succeeds in culling the population. It is also a cover-up for massive financial and economic problems that have resulted from the financial elite looting the system
The system is not being fixed and deliberately so. The elitists do not want it fixed. They want a collapse.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.globalresearch.ca

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is a lot of information in the source article. It gives figures on what the stock market is doing, and historical information on unemployment rates and what the government was doing about it as well as how well it worked. The scary part is that it took the war to change things around, and that the financial elite want another one to make the public accept a global government. I say that is scary because they just might be able to do it.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Take a look at a couple of charts comparing the Great Depression and now.

Also, what did we do back then? The exact same thing. The idiots are doing this on purpose. There is no other explanation. You cannot borrow your way out of a depression. Period. It will only extend it. Look at the Japanese economy over the last 25 years, they did the same thing. They still have not dug themselves out.

I believe they think that instituting their cap and tax scheme could actually work. I find their ignorance or evil, whichever it is, to be treasonous.

Oh well, as I said in another thread.

The cliff is just ahead, might just as well put the pedal to the floor and see how long this baby can fly.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My only hope is that the sheeple are educated enough this time with the help of the internet, to see through the age old routine of starting a war to hide the financial crimes of the ruling class.

I want a war, but my war is called a Revolution.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
All I can say is, I hope to high heaven their agenda blows up in their face.

A lot of ATS members love to believe "TPTB" and the "Elite" are some kind of shadowy all powerful Illuminati group or NWO which certainly may be the case but they are JUST PEOPLE.

To label them with such names crates images of all seeing eye pyramids and secret occults with dark powers or even ties with shape-shifting E.T's.

It's a load of absolute bollocks. They are just men and they put their pants on one leg at a time.

If there is an agenda behind the financial crisis and there is an agenda to lead the world into a new world war, by god I hope it backfires on them and explodes in their face like they could have never imagined.

The way the world is going at the moment, I'm totally psychologically prepared to leave the city that I live in and bug out to my family's home in the country and be totally 100% off the grid self sustainable. I'm ready to do this at the drop of a hat.

If SHTF, and I do believe it is going to very soon, and the world is plunged into anarchy and chaos, and then somehow after a few years when half the population is dead and I'm still alive.. If "they" came out with some HOLY GRAIL solution I'll know it was an agenda at play and I'll have no part in their "new world order".

By that time if I and my family are still alive and breathing, I'll more than likely be set in my own way of gardening/hunting/trading that I'll be more than confident and HAPPY to stay like that.

Down with the old paradigm.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for posting

I thought that article was a pretty good read, so I am glad it did not go un noticed hear. As to it all blowing up in there face, or going wrong in one way or another, I fear in the end they will get what the want. It may not happen the way they wanted it to but I fear it will happen. I don't know how long of coarse but by looking at the state many areas of the world are in it is hard to say there is not another great war coming.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There is no evil plot. Capitalism is great, but far, far, far from perfect.

Simply because of interest/usury (wealth created from no work or value), the system has to reset itself about every 60 years or so due to the amount of speculative wealth (paper profits) that builds up.

It's overdue for a reset (the great depression wasn't the first time and won't be the last time this happened).

The biggest issue we have right now is peak oil. There is no engine for continued growth that can replace oil to the same degree.

And for that matter, no engine to replace oil that can support 7 billion people on this planet.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

There is definitely a world war coming. No doubt about it.. It scares the living sh#t out of me.

The world economies/money paradigm of infinite growth can come crashing down to nothing as far as I'm concerned. It's the root of all evil in men's hearts.

But as soon as major war is thrown in then God help us. I guess going by history you can't really have an economic collapse without major war anyway.. They go hand in hand.

Damn it man, this is coming. Anyone who can't see the path our civilization is on must be totally blind or a fool.

They aren't even waring signs anymore, they are more like deafening alarm bells in my ears.. I don't believe it is an illusion that the collapse of industrialized man is speeding up.

With the Korean crisis, the Middle-East nuclear crisis, the unimaginable world economic debt crisis, the potentially cataclysmic oil disaster in the gulf all on top of a reported 9% decline rate in oil production around the globe (Peak Oil) we are staring at the precipice.

All great civilizations fall. All great Empires crumble... Is industrialized man's collapse going to be anything different? No, because it's inevitable, and at the same time YES we are different from past empires. Never before have humans had the power and technology to destroy all life on earth on its way down

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have to say that this may very well be coming, but it is just something that does not have to happen. If by design of men then men can chose to not let it happen. Unlikely perhaps but still possible

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The perfect storm is brewing, and its not by chance, nor is it just business as usual, i.e., due to some 60 year cycle. If you doubt this, then you have not studied history, especially the history of the 20th century. The end game is the destruction of personal freedom and sovereign nation states, and the return to a feudal system of governance administered by the world's financial elites, with everyone else playing the part of indentured serfs. This is the New World Order envisioned for us all.

Dont want to take my word on this? Fine. Take the word of Professor Carrol Quigley, the history professor at Georgetown University, who was Bill Clinton's personal mentor, whom Bill mentioned by name in his inaugural address, and who got Bill his Rhodes Scholarship. He was given unfettered access to the archives of the Council on Foreign Relations for 2 years, so that he could write the history of the Anglo-American Establishment (the title of one of his books) for posterity.

In his massive 700+ page tome on the history of the 20th century, entitled: Tragedy and Hope (1967), he said:

"The Power of financial capitalism had [a] far reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks, which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank would seek to dominate its government by its ability to control treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence co-operative politicians by subsequent rewards in the business world."

In order to get the world's population to accept such a system, the global economy must be brought to its knees, and the general population reduced to penury and servitude--by making them slaves of debt. Then when the rug is pulled from under the system--all of the collateral will go to the lenders--the big banks.

Thomas Jefferson, who succeeded in dismantling the first central bank of the US, saw this coming in 1804, when he said:

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

Of course, that is precisely what the American People allowed with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. I suspect he is rolling in his grave right now, because it is all coming to fruition, exactly as he envisioned.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Angiras]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

A great post, thank, stared.

This is also making me think of this video again.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras
In order to get the world's population to accept such a system, the global economy must be brought to its knees, and the general population reduced to penury and servitude--by making them slaves of debt. Then when the rug is pulled from under the system--all of the collateral will go to the lenders--the big banks.

Thank you for bringing this article to our attention Angiras, it's very interesting.

As for the quote above, like I said, I hope it all implodes on them despite all their planning and global chess playing.

I'd rather die and be a statistical number in the die-off period than be a "slave of debt" for these monsters.

I have been slowly setting myself up to be independent of most money and off the grid. If the economies and money collapsed tomorrow I am fairly confident I'll be ok. I'll have air, food stored and growing, and shelter. As long as I can have this then I'll be happy.

They can ram their pathetic evil agenda into their anal cavities, I'll take no part in it

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The other part of their agenda is reduction of the world's population to a "sustainable" level, somewhere between 500 million to 2 billion people. However, you should read "sustainable" to mean "controllable".

War is not the solution to this, because wars are very inefficient. This is not to say that we wont have another world war, but its primary purpose will not be population reduction, as much as solidification and consolidation of power--i.e., who will actually run the new global order.

The most efficient means of population reduction is starvation. With a global economic collapse, international trade, which delivers food to nations, will cease. Moreover, local and national trucking companies will go bankrupt. So who will be delivering food to the grocery stores?

It is a well-recognized fact (do your research) that we are on the verge of a major food shortage worldwide. Production has not been keeping up with demand for several years. Moreover, storehouses, which used to be maintained for national emergencies, are now empty.

Consequently, in the event of a global economic collapse, millions if not billions will simply starve to death, especially in the large metropolitan areas, where the vast majority of the world's population lives (at least in the developed nations). It is a simple and very efficient solution to the problem, at least as seen in the eyes of the elite. And it provides the social engineers with convenient cover--no firing squads, no gas chambers required.

Me personally? I am selling my house and moving to rural India, where people still know how to farm using oxen and buffaloes as they have for thousands of years. In certain respects, you can compare the situation in the US today to Germany in 1939. I plan to get out while I can.

Some of you may call me a pessimist. Its true I am a pessimist in the short run. But I do not think their plan for world domination will last in the long run. It will backfire in their faces, I am convinced of this. But I dont think there is anyway to avoid the coming economic collapse, the train has left the station, and is heading for the cliff. I am, however, a long-term optimist. I believe that we are on the verge of a phase transition in human history, unlike anything ever seen before, and that we will eventually emerge from this with "new eyes"--i.e., a new perspective on what it means to be human and that we will eventually learn to live together peacefully and prosperously at the same time. It may take a few generations or longer for us to get it together, but I have long-term faith in the human race.

top topics

join