It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frogs Flood Greece, Precursor To a Major Earthquake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I witnessed frogs migrate this way every year in the Florida Keys. They would come by the 100's from the beach and cross the road (traffic didn't stop them). Those that made it seemed to be heading toward the marshes. We did not have a quake in the area afterwards. I am open minded when it comes to nature gives us signals of forthcoming events so I will keep my eye on this thread. BTW they were very large frogs (most likely males).

Same thing happening brother where i am every now and then.

Not conclusive to an earthquake event to certainly arise. Not at all.

However:

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
There's also documented occurences of sea mamals like whales or dolphins beaching themselves before major natural catastrophies so this does not suprise me.

I think animals can sense changes in the earth far more than we can and we should listent to nature as I've heard said by hippies.

~Keeper

They DO. Thats for sure

Moreover they do very efficiently on the majority of occasions

Its just us being unable to recognise the signs through the chaos of information/input and the rubish we consume day after day not noticing the patterns...

Best regards to everyone,

GTG

[spelling]

[edit on 29/5/2010 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
is a
Magnitude 4.4 - SOUTHERN GREECE
2010 May 29 19:05:14 UTC

big enought to scare frogs?
source

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I am having the strangest ear tones tonight, they actually started yesterday afternoon, Friday, I have tones all the time, and while following the alternative methods to earthquake predictions I was stunned at the accuracy of ear tones and body pains for earthquake prediction, I told my hubby yesterday that this ringing tone is so different from any other I have had, I predicted a large quake and possible volcano activity due to it, with a 3 day time limit. Last night 2 volcanoes started up in Guatemala, and now this.

I am worried about Vesuvius. The Edgar Cayce prediction.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join