It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our possible futures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The year is 2040 A.D. You stand atop a hill, looking out over the oil ravaged coast, and former marshlands. This is part of your vacation. You look to the sky, overcast with smog. You smile, remembering how beautiful this place once was. Now all the Earths coastlines are covered in garbage and oil. Pollutants have killed the ocean. Industry is back in a big way in the formerly united states of America. War is raging across the Northern States and Canada over fresh water. You think back to your early twenties, and how its not that bad nowadays really.

On the bright side, you don't have to worry about nuclear war. It already happened during the summer of 2011. After years of posturing, North Korea used up its entire nuclear arsenal on Seoul. Americans reciprocated, ensuring their role in what they assumed would be a quick cleanup. This day was remembered as the first nuclear exchange of the third world war. That "cluster-something"

Within days of the American strike, Iran uses its nuclear weapons on Israel. In total Israel detonated over 20 warheads throughout Iran, as well as striking Damascus with an undisclosed high-yield nuclear warhead. The Jews begin to flood home to fight for their homeland. I'll let you guess who won that won without any Military assistance.

The world is in shambles. We are left clambering for our share of what is left.

Just some of the highlights.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
that unfortunately sound like the foreseeable future it sickens me what is going on right now and no one is doing anything about this mess except i heard the other day of people commandeering boats but i believe its already to late however of corse we still need more action

new topics

join