It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

username problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
why cant i get into my old username MADMARTINEZ ?? first it didnt recogonise my password. so i asked for a new 1 to be sent and that didnt work. tried it a few more times after but still no luck

any chance it can be recovered ??? those points have taken me ages to get

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
gotta be some way of getting it back

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalmartin so i asked for a new 1 to be sent and that didnt work.
When you say "that didn't work", do you mean you didn't get a new password, or that the password didn't work? Also, usernames are case sensitive, so your old name, "madmartinez" would need to be all lower-case when entered.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the new password didnt work and i went through all the case sensitive stuff .

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
mmmm must be me or my computer cos it worked this time round. cheers for replying skeptic.

u can erase mentalmartin now if u want

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ive had this problem again and its taken me a few weeks to come back on. could this be anything to do withme neglecting to logout ?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Can you elaborate?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ive been having alot of problems signing in recently thats all the problem is!
my username and password just lock out and dont return for a few weeks and in the meantime i cant do anything. even the new passwords sent by email to me dont work but give it a few weeks and try again and it will work. it really strange???
i never log out so im thinking this may be the cause, as the server may
think im logged in and of course when i try a new password it thinks im already there?

as with alot of other sites you can leave them signed in and return aslong as you dont erase the history,cache and all that on your pc

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
my username and password just lock out

What happens at this point? What error message, if any, do you receive?

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey does it work now? Can you log on?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i dont recieve any error msg it just takes me back to the ats screen with login and stuff at top.

and AD5673 if it wasnt working would i be typing this now ??? lol

[edit on 13-7-2004 by madmartinez]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Gosh, that's an odd one. Did you try deleting your cookies to see if that cleared the issue?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yeah went through all that. ive even formatted my hard drive and reinstalled since the last time ive been on here. this is the second time its happened now.

as you will notice aswell is that i created a new username to ask about this but even thats doing the same. only thing i can think of is the fact im not logging off which i will now start to do

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yeah went through all that. ive even formatted my hard drive and reinstalled since the last time ive been on here. this is the second time its happened now.

as you will notice aswell is that i created a new username to ask about this but even thats doing the same. only thing i can think of is the fact im not logging off which i will now start to do

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
i dont recieve any error msg it just takes me back to the ats screen with login and stuff at top.

and AD5673 if it wasnt working would i be typing this now ??? lol

[edit on 13-7-2004 by madmartinez]

Well that's good. Hope it stays that way.

new topics

top topics

join