It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair to earn millions as climate change adviser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
£5M!? what on earth would he do that kind of money for the so called global warming? I find this fishy though he said he want it as a lifestyle money so what kind of lifestyle he's on about? Buying security guards, Cars, Boats maybe thats why were in recession cause of big dirty rich people spiring out of control there bankers gives the tonnes of money while we get less.

To my OP theres no global warming it's a excuse for al gore and his puppet friends to push New World Order into action which were already seeing right now, while you not even noticing it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Khosla Ventures is actually a pretty cool company. I also understand that you need powerful and well connected allies to help the environment...and Blair's not a bad choice. Overall, this is a good thing for people since the company will do more good than harm.

As for the whole climategate thing...the critics of climate change took a few emails completely out of context, and claim that just because 1-2 findings are questionable (in their scope...not the fact that it's happening) the whole theory of climate change is wrong. Anyone who believes those doubters is nothing but a corporate puppet who opens his mouth every time large corporations feed them their propaganda.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Whilst I agree with the rest of your post, I'm not sure Bliar is a good choice because he is widely mistrusted by the general public and has little scientific knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
reply to post by MrXYZ

Whilst I agree with the rest of your post, I'm not sure Bliar is a good choice because he is widely mistrusted by the general public and has little scientific knowledge.

And partly rightfully so, I'm not a huge Blair fan too. Having said that, the man has an insane amount of political contacts, the environmental movement needs that.

Clinton is doing something similar for humanitarian causes, and it working out great. Tbh, I applaud those guys for getting their act together and doing good things...just wish they'd one so DURING their terms instead of afterwards.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

And partly rightfully so, I'm not a huge Blair fan too. Having said that, the man has an insane amount of political contacts, the environmental movement needs that.

Clinton is doing something similar for humanitarian causes, and it working out great. Tbh, I applaud those guys for getting their act together and doing good things...just wish they'd one so DURING their terms instead of afterwards.

Clinton a Humanitarian? That is a joke. Just look at Haiti now, it is still in the same condition as it was during the earthquake. The only humanitarians that were there were those volunteers that took care of the injured. All that Aid money went to these corrupt diplomats as it never reached the people it was suppose to help.

Blair is only in it for the money. And there isn't a bigger gold mine than CLIMATE. Environmentalist will believe anything that has the words "Mother Earth is Hurting" in it. These con artists know that this is a scam, you don't see any of these snakes making any self sacrifices for the sake of the environment. Gore just bought a Ocean Front villa after he was out there convincing the enviro-fools that the water levels are rising and land masses might disappear.

These guys are part of the biggest scams in the world.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join