It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really, what IS the trust with NASA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
For years now, ATS posters have claimed they know NASA is lying, fom everything to the moon landing to the mars pictures. I don't have to go into detail, you all know what i'm talking about.

Many claim NASA hides information about aliens. Why, then, have we be spending billions of dollars looking for something we already know exists?

Anyway, I'm just curious as to why nobody seems to believe NASA. There are many skeptics out there, but there are also many out there who don't believe a word from NASA.

I don't get it. When did the distrust begin, and why?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Aristotle and Socrates to some degree taught the masses to oppose their somewhat conditioned but blind belief and trust in authority/government.

It began a long time ago

Thanks

Bravo

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
For years now, ATS posters have claimed they know NASA is lying, fom everything to the moon landing to the mars pictures. I don't have to go into detail, you all know what i'm talking about.

Many claim NASA hides information about aliens. Why, then, have we be spending billions of dollars looking for something we already know exists?

Anyway, I'm just curious as to why nobody seems to believe NASA. There are many skeptics out there, but there are also many out there who don't believe a word from NASA.

I don't get it. When did the distrust begin, and why?

Couldn't this have went into the other NASA thread on this page with the same title!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

The similar title is the point.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Aristotle and Socrates to some degree taught the masses to oppose their somewhat conditioned but blind belief and trust in authority/government.

It began a long time ago

Thanks

Bravo

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Bravo111]

So you don't like blind belief but you do like the idea of blind mistrust? Especially at a place like NASA where information is compartmentalized.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Please add to the ongoing discussion on this subject found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join