It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If the airport is in private hands then im sure what is happening there is the same as at all the ex usa air force bases in the uk, they are being used to store all the built /imported unsold cars that the worlds companies are overproducing, that new car you bought could have been sitting around a bit , there is probably another airport with all yellow cars........

sry seems this has been mentioned
www.thesun.co.uk...

www.pistonheads.com...

Bristol.(portbury) docks in uk has over 700.000 cars stored,

[edit on 5-6-2010 by gambon]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdhowellsr
reply to post by WWJFKD

There is no conspiracy here. The vehicles are MRAPs scheduled to be shipped overseas.

The MRAP:

The MRAP Profile on the tarmac:

I say it's about time they shipped more of these out!

If indeed they were MRAP's, they would be held on a military installation, not a privately owned airstrip.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The most plausible explanation is that they are new vehilcles to be transported to specific destinations. Like Hawaii... they can't be trucked into there, you know.

If it's a military AFB, the vehicles could be used overseas and transported via C130 to locations such as the UN, American Embassies, etc...

Or if it isn't, the location could be renting storage space for the new vehicles until they can be transported. It wouldn't be the first time for municipal airports to bring in an extra buck by renting out unused space for commercial purposes. I've seen runways, hangars, etc, used for such purposes. The all-white thing is often seen on newer vehicles as there are dust covers and suncovers to protect the paint on fenders, roofs, hoods, and decks.

I give you this as an example:

Volkswagon Shipping and Receiving Lot, Houston, TX

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
my eyesight is just not good enough
to make out what's in this video.
any help please

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
my eyesight is just not good enough
to make out what's in this video.
any help please

Those are the "infamous" cheap Fema mobile home trailers. They just sold 250 of those locally at auction. Many are heavily damaged (water damage) but those are definitely what is in your video. I paused near the end (at 2:50 & 3 mins.) and you can clearly see the windows and RV roof vents.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I disagree. I tried to pause and see what you are seeing and just could not see windows and vents of trailers. Actually I think they look like buses, maybe FEMA buses, but buses. But again, it's very hard to tell.

Unless you can prove what you claim, you should not state as Fact that these are FEMA trailers with heavy damage. Also, if these were damaged trailers wouldn't they have been sold off for scrap metal, why park them all perfect and store them. And they do look perfect. I don't think a bunch of damaged trailers are all nicely parked in a reserve somewhere, it just does not make sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I started a thread about a possible connection to a number of companies and the Gulf Spill and the meaning of these vehicles. I have made some observations about them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

You know what really creaped me out? When Obama said, in his speech, "...we have succeeded by stirring the currents..."

Ummm... a little oil, some toxic dispersant, add a hurricane or two. Yeah, I guess you're stirring the currents up all right, but just what are you aiming to 'succeed' at, Mr. President??? Odd, and rather telling choice of words, considering what's going on, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I live on the Gulf Coast and while in Panama City Beach I have seen a blue 2009 Chevy Suburban with a large gray satellite antenna (about 4 foot diameter) on top accompanied by several large antennas and what appears to be dome marine radar. I have seen this truck driving and even deployed on the side of the road blacked out with tons of tv's in the back going. I will try to get a picture next time I see it. Anyone have any idea what kind of truck this is?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
Anyone have any idea what kind of truck this is?

Does it look like this one?
source
FEMA emergency response vehicle

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I did not read the whole thread, but instead did a streetview next to this. The company on wildroad rd next to it has a sign that say ROE. I did a search on ROE and came up empty. Just for kicks with what is going on I did a search on ROE Oil. There is a company called ROE Oil and it is linked to Suncor which is BP competitor and making money of BP's fate. There is also a ROE foundation that is a "free thinking think tank" for political issues on social security, health care etc... Very interesting. There is alot of layers to this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I also wanted to add that it looks like the vehicles, including the trucks pulling trailers, look to be whited out on top when you look at pic from above. On street view there is definite smear on some of it to obscure what you are looking at. That would explain why you don't see UN on top of anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The hypocrisy of US citizens astounds me.

You have bases all over the world, mostly places that dont want them, but the slightest hint of UN or some other military on your soil and look at the uproar.

CT

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join