It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The video's narrater saying "Air Force Base" numerous times doesn't make it so. It is most certainly nnot an Air Force Base. Florida gas a USAF presence but it's at Eglin and Tyndall in the Panhandle, Patrick at Cocoa Beach, McDill in Tampa and a bombing range in Avon Park in the South-Central Region. Jacksonville airports include Herlong, Cecil (formerly a NAS), International, Jax NAS, Craig, Whitehouse NOLF, and a bunch of private strips, most of which are short grass runways, except for Deep Forest which is a 6,400 foot long paved runway owned by George Hodges, Jr., a Jacksonville real estate tycoon.
My best guess is that the runways in the video are at Towers Field, about 4 miles S of Jacksonville.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Violater1 in this forum - www.abovetopsecret.com... post this:

I went to Bing Maps, and it appears that the runway with the vehicles has been photoshoped out. Take a look at runway #5. Pretty weird huh?

Now this has my undivided attention - is this accurate I'm not familiar with Bing but I'm gonna look into it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
looks like a bog standard car factory car park.

they make cars then put them like that. seen it loads of times driving along motorways .thousands of them. ready to be picked and shipped/sold.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey Sly
I only made it through the first page of comments so I'm sorry if this has been brought up but why the spaces of missing vehicles?

Just the first two thoughts that popped into my head;
They are sequential VIN numbers and the spaces are vehicles missing from the sequence,
OR... and this is just an out to left field thought, it is some sort of binary code to those passing overhead.

While this second option seems to make the least sense there is no sense in the gaps unless there is a reason.

Thats what i thought. Notice that there are also spaces between cars.
The code says. When you see thousands of cars standing on an airport feeld. ALARM BELLS ALARM BELLS..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That is probably an abandoned air park that a commercial dealership rents to store its inventory...Why does everything have to be sinister and NWO related. BTW...The google picture used for this video is from 2009. They don't update it too often...geezesus

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Am I the only person who noticed that this airport also has a modest harbor, in addition to a few railways? I used Google Earth's historical image feature and there were no cars at all until the picture taken on November 12, 2007. Between then and the next picture at December 30th, 2007, all the gaps in the November lines were filled in, but no new rows or columns were created.

Also looking at the December30th Picture, you can kind of make out some markings that would indicate a parking spot. These lines are hard to see on the most recent picture, since the cars are blocking them.

The next picture is January 27th, 2008. Now the entire vertical and horizontal strips are full of cars. Now comes the weird part: There is not a single difference between the January 27th, 2008 and Current Date. Not a single car has moved even an inch. Neither has any other car in the area. Neither has the boats or the freight containers. Very Odd...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This may have already been posted and I missed it......

But - New cars/vans/trucks/etc.... are usually wrapped in a white protective cover prior to shipping overseas. They also come in from overseas the same way.

Put this into Google Maps - Zoom in and you will see the same in Houston......

8998 Clinton Dr
Houston, TX 77029

Its a holding yard for new cars from overseas.

I know it doesnt explain the white vans ....... but it may explain the reason for the aerials showing all white vehicles.

Just thought I would pass it along......

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
at the car show theories, that'd be the largest car show that's ever taken place.. with no spectators. But yeah, I'm going with a shipment yard of some sorts.

Regarding the post above me about it being new cars wrapped in white, I don't think so, I think it'd be highly unlikely. I think they could be just.. white vans, they all look the same and have no contour of a trunk/pickup bed. Base color for business vehicles is white, a LOT of businesses use white vans..that's just my theory. That is a A LOT of vehicles though.

edit to add: I take that back on all of them being vans, the some of the vehicles in the horizontal lines actually show signs of being a car or suv.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by itsmethegoat]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by itsmethegoat]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey I don't know what everyone is gettin jumpy about - I said from the start I thought it might be a "Car Show"

So we have white being a very popular color amongst people in the South due to heat. We have an uptick in repossessions of white vehicles particularly vans. We have an overstock of those white vehicles due to auto sale woes. We have a potential temporal rift in which nothing has moved in some time.

I think that about covers it. I guess my original assertion of a potential "Car Show" was unfounded, sure am glad I left room for questioning my position on that one. Might have ended up in HOAX otherwise.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OMG THE CARPOCOLYPSE IS COMING!

AHHHH RUN!

im kidding. what would this mean?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Case closed.

Reynolds Airpark Airport is a Privately owned airport of the Clay County Port Inc. After a phone call to the property manager of Reynolds Airpark, they are not an Air Force Base they are a storage facility for used containers and out-of-service rail cars. The vehicles on the runway are new KIA's that were waiting to be delivered to dealers. They are long since delivered. They are NOT UN vehicles. PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DISINFORMATION! DO THE RESEARCH!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Is there some kind of code in the placement of these vehicles on the runway? Its really weird and almost seems so. I mean theres intentional empty spots.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When the auto industry got their bailouts, the federal govt. bought a fleet of vehicles. Could this be the vehicles they bought?

P.S. thinking with my tinfoil hat....I notice there are "blank spots" where no vehicles are parked....coded message?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

As usual, I may be repeating something that is said in the full set of pages, but probably it needs to be said again anyway because so many posters get carried away with the minutia of a thread and lose focus of the main point.

The OP offers no proof that those are UN vehicles. None.

Yet he repeatedly uses that word. Point of fact, is that UN vehicles we constantly see in news and videos have UN in large letters painted on their tops. So that makes it is doubtful that these are in fact UN vehicles ready to go.

But that is a large collection of vehicles. So, why? Well, last year there was a image of a circular race track in Japan that was absolutely filled with Nissans that hadn't gone to market. In short, surplus vehicles awaiting some point in the future when they could be shipped out. BTW, they were all different colors.

In central Texas where I live, there is a federal prison about two miles away. Beside that federal prison is a business--I suspect a contractor to the government--that typically has a couple of hundred white "van" vehicles lined up. This outfit, I suspect, maybe uses convict labor. What I know: they receive these white vehicles from the manufacturers and equip and paint them for the US Border Patrol.

They may paint something on the top too, but I just see them at a surface level. Wanna check it out your self, Google Bastrop, Texas and follow US route 95 about five miles north.

While you are at it, check out the National Guard Camp Swift that is about another mile further north. A huge WWII era camp that formerly housed 30k German POWs, it has recently had some new construction done but which is not much visible from the highway.

Finally, the auto manufactures drastically cut back on the number of vehicles of all types they were producing when the slump hit, but they still got stuck with a vast over-supply of vehicles. One important aspect of that an over-supply of service vehicles used by Joe the plumber, etc. My local Chevy dealer had about a hundred all lined up in a row for about a year. The other day I noticed that only a few were left. I doubt that they sold them all to local buyers. Selling surplus vehicles to Uncle at a very reduced rate would have sweetened the bailout deal for GM.

Some dealers (Toyota) will let you go on-line to check out how many vehicles of your preference are available in the local region. That may be worth a shot for anyone really wanting to get into this affair.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Case closed.

Reynolds Airpark Airport is a Privately owned airport of the Clay County Port Inc. After a phone call to the property manager of Reynolds Airpark, they are not an Air Force Base they are a storage facility for used containers and out-of-service rail cars. The vehicles on the runway are new KIA's that were waiting to be delivered to dealers. They are long since delivered. They are NOT UN vehicles. PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DISINFORMATION! DO THE RESEARCH!

Thankyou to whoever posted this - You just saved us a trip to Florida.

Bravo!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dated photograph. Municipal airport. What else is there to say?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Looked up information on the actual airport.

It's identifier is FL60.

Aparently, it's privately owned, so could be a courier company or similar.

Could also be a front for CIA drug smuggling or something more sinister even.

Could be anything really.

The manager is a guy called: P. Ted Mcgowan

His number is: 904-284-3676 and the airport (called an airpark) number is:
904-284-3505.

If any of you are local, why not give Mcgowan a ring and ask him wassup.

Just saw i was beaten to it by itsmethegoat, via WWJFKD.

[edit on 27/5/2010 by spikey]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
as an ex- car thief as youth, the images posted are nothing different than what is at the quonset afb in north kingstown, ri.

[img]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Quonset+State+Airport,+North+Kingstown,+RI&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.957536,90.7 91016&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Quonset+State+Airport,+North+Kingstown,+Washington,+Rhode+Island+02852&ll=41.616407,-71.408413&spn=0.001331,0.002771&t=h&z=19[ /img]

it is a storage lot, nefarious as storing carbon beasts may be, they are probably not all vans. i know it is a storage lot as i have walked through it to paint trains.

we used to joke about the prize of lifting a wrapped audi, meaning the WHITE plastic scratch covers still on while driving away.

i am all one for conspiracy, and love the idea that its taken as far as satellite codes, but this is a car lot storing NEW cars/vans/vehicles. whatever they want to use them for is probably up to the buyer....

(GRR CANT GET THE IMAGE UP)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yeah, I did this a little earlier. Found the telephone number @ Flightwise.

The airport was being used as a distribution center for KIA vehicles. The manager, Matt, stated that the vehicles were no longer there.

FL60 REYNOLDS AIRPARK

Not everything is a conspiracy guys.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yep, as I said I would check on it. There is no vehicles on the airport runways now. I posted all the relevent information, websites, phone numbers earlier. I live in Jax and that was an old Navy Base during WWII. It was later used to store the Navy's Moth Ball Fleet (taken out of service). After that it was given to the DEA to store seized drug boats. But, now it is a marina and an industrial park with rail access. There are huge storage yards just up river to the north. The St. Johns River flows north and goes into the ocean a Jacksonville's Port called JaxPort. There are several auto importers and lots with 10's of thousands of cars sitting there. As I said earlier, contractors do put A/C in some of these vehicles. Some are moved off site to places like Green Cove Springs Reynolds Industrial Park because the ones at the port are in a Customs Secure Area. As things changed due to Homeland Security, contractors had to do the work outside of the Customs Controlled areas at the main port. If you look back on earlier posts there are pics of the car storage areas at JaxPort's Tallyrand Terminal, and a nother Terminal (Blount Island I beleive). Anyway, the people at the Reynolds Industrial Park told me that there were a bunch of KIA vehicles stored here at some point back in 2008. However, they are not there now. As I said earlier in the thread, the cost to the dealers for leaving the vehicles stored at the port are exorbinate. So, if you are going to save money on cheap cars, they found a place to store them cheaper until they can be distributed to the dealers.

There is NO conspiracy, nothing to do with the UN or any government organization. So, this wraps it up.

[edit on 27/5/10 by spirit_horse]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join