It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey guys check this out, an ocean of white vehicles sitting in formation on the runways of an Air Force base. Think maybe its a car show?

Emergency ALERT (Must See) Relocation ? NWO

[edit on 26-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It would be helpful if you would say where this is.

Would they be for coming or going?

Are you near the Gulf Coast?

Is there a Fema camp or similar ares that would house a lot of people near by?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
It would be helpful if you would say where this is.

Would they be for coming or going?

Are you near the Gulf Coast?

Is there a Fema camp or similar ares that would house a lot of people near by?

That's why i posted a video that will answer all of your questions and if you follow the video link it even provides the grid quad.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't have time for all these videos.
A few brief words of explanation do not take 10 minutes to read.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Photographic evidence beats rumours, any day. This surely deserves attention (i.e. flags).

On the other hand, it could be a hot-dog seller's convention.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I don't have time for all these videos.
A few brief words of explanation do not take 10 minutes to read.

I understand 29.97213,-81.660047 Jacksonville Florida - sorry for the inconvenience - hope this helps

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Double post - my first

[edit on 26-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Or possibly a car show - with a lot of white cars - See I'm being reasonable. surely that is the most plausible explanation.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, a Steve Quayle reader photographed a hundred or so white cargo vans parked in the middle of nowhere. Lemme see if I can find an archived link...

Here you go!

Correction, 250 white Ford cargo vans in North Carolina.

Seems to me that "they" are likely to come for us in white vans and not in humvees or troop transports. I don't know, very strange.

Stranger still, there is a Ford plant very near my house. For the past 2 years there has only been about 50 to 100 white cargo vans in the holding lot. Drove by last week, looks like 300 to 400 of them sitting there.

Who knows, maybe the economy is improving so quickly that Ford is expecting a HUGE resurgence in sales. But, somehow I seriously doubt that!

Anyone else seeing these things?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
given How dated Google Earth/Maps Is/can be .. isn't it more likely these were there during either the aftermath of Katrina or in preparation for one of Florida's hurricane seasons?

Just saying ... it would seem quite the leap to connect this to Anything taking place Here and Now. (?)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now lets not jump to any conspiracy conclusions here. This could very well be a bunch of FedEx trucks. I'm still leaning towards "Car Show" myself.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am from Jacksonville. That is Reynolds Air Park in a little town of Green Cove Springs, Florida. It is NOT an Air Force Base!

Anyway, I don't know what the cars are, but being the little town, it could be for anything.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
given How dated Google Earth/Maps Is/can be .. isn't it more likely these were there during either the aftermath of Katrina or in preparation for one of Florida's hurricane seasons?

Just saying ... it would seem quite the leap to connect this to Anything taking place Here and Now. (?)

You are right it is a dated photograph - 2009.

CX

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
A question if i may.....where does it say these are UN vehicles?

I may be wrong, but every UN vehicle i've ever used in the passed was marked with the letters "UN" side and top at least.

If it wasn't for the fact that this was in a base, this could have been any vehicle factory carpark, but it is interesting seeing that it's where it is.

CX.

link   
Holy cow. When you said "whole bunch" I expected to see like 50 or something. This is weird. Aside from other considerations, I was thinking of the logistics of maintenance for that many cars. For example, every one of them has to periodically be started and idled. Do they have a team going around all day turning cars off and on? My very rough estimate is about 4,000 cars.

link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
I am from Jacksonville. That is Reynolds Air Park in a little town of Green Cove Springs, Florida. It is NOT an Air Force Base!

Anyway, I don't know what the cars are, but being the little town, it could be for anything.

See this is how we get things done and just strengthens the likelihood of "car show" good catch.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

The containers are for the mustard. It's an open & shut case.

12m8keall2c has made a good case, it has to be said.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Guy in the video says they are U.N. vehicles. Not sure how he knows that from just a over head shot?

Maybe the worlds largest monster truck rally is going down soon?

CX

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Thank you for that info.

Therefore it could be a million and one things other than sinister.

CX.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That is a heck of a lot of vehicles! Green Cove Springs is on the St. John's River. The US Navy had a base just North of highway 16 that the moth ball fleet was at. Now it is the DEA storage site for seized boats. It is possible they are US Navy vehicles that will be issued to different bases. We have 3 major bases all in Jacksonville and a couple of other bases for the National Guard, Marine Corp, etc.

[edit on 26/5/10 by spirit_horse]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join